Management Farm House
My Farm
Rescue
Marketplace
Trades
Contracts
Bids
Help
Stop chatterin' and return to my farmin'!
Community

SearchSearch Forum & Players   MemberlistMemberlist 
 My FarmMy Farm   Log in to check PMLog in to check PM   

Naming Contest (4 divisions)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    sandboxfarm Forum Index -> Contests & Community Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cecelia

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:56 am    Post subject: Naming Contest (4 divisions) Reply with quote

I am hosting a naming contest.There are four divisions. There must be atleast ten entries from atleast four different people in order for me to close this contest.Some divisions may close before others.You can enter as often as you like in all four divisions.you can pick and choose.

Division I : I just had a thoroughbred filly born at my farm and a rare thing happened. I couldn't think of a suitable name. So I sat and sat and thought and thought and then decided to have a contest. Here is her link please note the names of the sire and dam. Her name will have Sass' in front of it. http:// www.sandboxfarm.com/viewanimal.php?idkey=837543

Prizes for Division I : 1st prize: 300k and a breeding to any of my animals plus 1 free rescue.
2nd prize: 200k and a breeding to any of my animals.

Division II : My friend has a llama farm and all of the llamas born out one of her particular studs have a name that has Liner in it. For example Liner's Pride, Liner's Dove, Liner's Jazz, Eyeliner,Jetliner Skyliner. And so on. All of these names are already given to some of his crias. The only requirements are that the word that you are joining to Liner must be only one syllable.All entries that don't follow this will be disqualified.The expectant mothers name is Finity.

Prizes for Division II : 1st prize: You recieve first prize if she uses the name for a cria.That is 2 million SBF cash.Note that the next Liner cria is due next year.
2nd prize: 100k you recieve 2nd prize if she likes the name but doesn't use it.

Division III : This division is just for fun.No prizes are given out but it's still fun. The point of this division is to think of two syllable names to put after the word Starr's.My friend also has a stud named Starr and after his crias are born she names them Starr's and then something two syllable names. SO please think of two syllable names. We already have Starr's Paisley (my llama) and Starr's Pepper.
I will give out the titles of first and second but no prizes will be given out.

Division IV : This is the last division and prizes will be given out for this one. This is just to think of three syllable llama names. Some of the llamas that have three syllable names are Finity,Juliett,and Fantasy. The parent's names for the cria that we're trying to name are J's Onyx and Eidleweiss.The dad's all black and the mom's almost all white.

Prizes for Division IV: 1st prize: You recieve first prize if the name is chosen for Eidleweiss's cria.First prize is 2 million Sbf cash.
2nd prize: If the name is liked by my friend then you will recieve second prize of 100k.

Thanks for reading this. When you submit your entries please post like this
Code:
 Division I am entering:
               Name(s) I am submitting:

You can write that out everal times if you are entering multiple divisions.
I reserve th eright to close this contest at any time and so on.......
keema

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, I'm game to try, I like thinking up names.

Division I am entering: I
Name(s) I am submitting:
  • Sass' Whispers of Skye
  • Sass' Soaring Rocket
  • Sass' Vaulted Blue
  • Sass' Soaring Heights

Division I am entering: II
Name(s) I am submitting:
  • Stream Liner
  • Fine Liner
  • Cruise Liner
  • Side Liner

Division I am entering: III
Name(s) I am submitting:
  • Starr's Shooter
  • Starr's Trouble
  • Starr's Fallen
  • Starr's Silver or Silver Starr's

Division I am entering: IV
Name(s) I am submitting:
  • Ying n'Yang
  • Ebony
  • Weissony
  • Jeidlewe
Cecelia

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the entries keema!
There's some pretty good ideas in there! Smile
Cecelia

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bumpers
Cecelia

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok contest is closing due to lack of entries.
keema I sent you a portion of the prize money for the name Sass' Whispers of Skye. Thank you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    sandboxfarm Forum Index -> Contests & Community Events All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: