Management Farm House
My Farm
Rescue
Marketplace
Trades
Contracts
Bids
Help
Stop chatterin' and return to my farmin'!
Community

SearchSearch Forum & Players   MemberlistMemberlist 
 My FarmMy Farm   Log in to check PMLog in to check PM   

Ok, really hard decision, but I'm thinking about it...
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Should I sell off the contents of my ranch for VHR cash?
Yes
63%
 63%  [ 7 ]
No
36%
 36%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 11

BlorgySlorgy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 2:09 pm    Post subject: Ok, really hard decision, but I'm thinking about it... Reply with quote

Should I sell off all the animals/playcash in my farm? I really don't come on here at all anymore...VHR owns my life now that I have a sponsor. I'm sure someone else would put all my endangered aminals (I know I spelled it wrong) to better use competing them, especially Elegance, even though I'm REALLY attached... I don't want to get rid of her, but she could do so much more competing...

So...what do people say?

For those who may want to look, I'm this ranch:
http://virtualhorseranch.com/viewranch.php?ranch=242631
Miley Cyrus

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you don't play anymore, there's no point in holding everything up on your ranch. Wink If you know your animals will be better off on someone elses farm, than go for it! Smile I'm sure there's someone that plays this more than VHR and would trade you. Very Happy And don't feel bad about the animals you're attached to. Crying or Very sad Just think: you'll be better off, they'll be better off! Wink
BlorgySlorgy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miley Cyrus wrote:
If you don't play anymore, there's no point in holding everything up on your ranch. Wink If you know your animals will be better off on someone elses farm, than go for it! Smile I'm sure there's someone that plays this more than VHR and would trade you. Very Happy And don't feel bad about the animals you're attached to. Crying or Very sad Just think: you'll be better off, they'll be better off! Wink

Yeah...I know. It's really just Elegance... I mean, I got her, knowing nothing about SBF, and trained her, and competed, her, and now she's the top horse on the list with over 19milly in earnings, and it would be hard to see her go...
Silvery_Pheonix

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This might sound strange, but you can lease her to me. No money attatched. Then if you decide you want to play again. She's all yours, you just have to reclaim her from the contracts section. (just a thought)

I'm willing to do this with any other animals you might have...
Bezzella

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you do plan to quit ( Crying or Very sad ) I reccomend selling all the animals for SBF and then straight selling the SBF cash for VHR stuff. =( It is much easier in the long run.

But still- please please please don't leave!!!
BlorgySlorgy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silvery_Pheonix: Yeah, I definitely get it. I might do that, just for her... Would you be willing to event her? I hate to see her wasted, you'll make some moolah.

Bezz: Yeah... I'm probably going to leave, just leave Elegance (although she'd probably make me the most money to sell, I'm just too attached right now. xD). I'm sure I'll end up selling her, anyhow, but not right now.

*runs off to make an auction*

Hey, wait...anyone know what the "exchange rate" is for VHR/SBF?
Kholran
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BlorgySlorgy wrote:
Silvery_Pheonix: Yeah, I definitely get it. I might do that, just for her... Would you be willing to event her? I hate to see her wasted, you'll make some moolah.

Bezz: Yeah... I'm probably going to leave, just leave Elegance (although she'd probably make me the most money to sell, I'm just too attached right now. xD). I'm sure I'll end up selling her, anyhow, but not right now.

I know I can't make you or anything, but if you choose not to keep the Saddlebreds, would you consider releasing them? Or at least make sure the person who buys them won't end up breeding 500 offspring? They're already being ridiculously overbred and are losing their rarity and value. I made them because they're my "pet breed" both on VHR and IRL. Thanks for considering Smile
BlorgySlorgy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kholran wrote:
BlorgySlorgy wrote:

I know I can't make you or anything, but if you choose not to keep the Saddlebreds, would you consider releasing them? Or at least make sure the person who buys them won't end up breeding 500 offspring? They're already being ridiculously overbred and are losing their rarity and value. I made them because they're my "pet breed" both on VHR and IRL. Thanks for considering Smile

Yep, definitely. I would give you Sophisticated, if you want, but otherwise I'll try to make sure that he goes to a good non-overbreeding home. =)
Lucky_Duck

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BlorgySlorgy wrote:
Yeah...I know. It's really just Elegance... I mean, I got her, knowing nothing about SBF, and trained her, and competed, her, and now she's the top horse on the list with over 19milly in earnings, and it would be hard to see her go...

Whoa baby!! Shocked Nice!!! Mind giving me some tips to help with meh mustang?
BlorgySlorgy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lucky_Duck wrote:
BlorgySlorgy wrote:

Whoa baby!! Shocked Nice!!! Mind giving me some tips to help with meh mustang?

Erm...not really. xD Confused I'm not quite sure what I did... Her rarities are good, and then I just trained her stats, is really all. I think there's a "genetic" thing for winning, though. Not sure.
Lucky_Duck

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Possibly, I'm not sure either. lol
Silvery_Pheonix

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BlorgySlorgy wrote:

I'd definately event her. ^_^ If you want send her over or we can PM things. Just make sure to click "Yes" to the eventing on her contract. Very Happy
shadow_spinner

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

About the exchange rate: quite high. I sold 550k sbf for 10 milly VHR. The best way to go is to set up an auction with a high but not out of range BIN, then rich people will usually skip the bidding and go right to BINning. I know this sounds sorta stupid, but why don't you buy a foal from nice-winning parents on VHR, name her elegance, and train her up and event her? It won't be the same, I know, but at least you won't go from all to none. Smile But why are you leaving? SBF needs more great players like you! It seems like they're all leaving!!! **runs into corner and cries. Crying or Very sad **
BlorgySlorgy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silvery_Pheonix wrote:
BlorgySlorgy wrote:

I'd definately event her. ^_^ If you want send her over or we can PM things. Just make sure to click "Yes" to the eventing on her contract. Very Happy

Ok, I will in a sec. Thanks so much. =)

shadow_spinner wrote:
About the exchange rate: quite high. I sold 550k sbf for 10 milly VHR. The best way to go is to set up an auction with a high but not out of range BIN, then rich people will usually skip the bidding and go right to BINning. I know this sounds sorta stupid, but why don't you buy a foal from nice-winning parents on VHR, name her elegance, and train her up and event her? It won't be the same, I know, but at least you won't go from all to none. Smile But why are you leaving? SBF needs more great players like you! It seems like they're all leaving!!! **runs into corner and cries. Crying or Very sad **

It wouldn't help, I have too many horses on VHR anyway. xD It's the fact that she's one of, if not the top earning horse here (I haven't checked in a while) and number 1 horse, and that's cool to me, since I utterly fail at eventing on VHR. xDD

FYI, if anyone wants to know: I'm in the process of typing up the auction post (not in SBF, because it's going to be really long. xDD). I am not taking any bids on animals yet, and any that I get will be deleted. That's what the auction is for.[/quote]
bumblebee

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i would sell Elegance for like loads and loads and loads and well millions and trade in all that for VRH cash, but i dont think you'd want too do that
Post new topic   Reply to topic    sandboxfarm Forum Index -> Chicken Chatter All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: