Management Farm House
My Farm
Rescue
Marketplace
Trades
Contracts
Bids
Help
Stop chatterin' and return to my farmin'!
Community

SearchSearch Forum & Players   MemberlistMemberlist 
 My FarmMy Farm   Log in to check PMLog in to check PM   

Totaly MAD proposition!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  

What do you think of this idea?
She must be off her rocker!!!
44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
I can see where she's coming from but I'm not sure..
55%
 55%  [ 5 ]
Great idea!!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

Jess123

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:32 am    Post subject: Totaly MAD proposition!! Reply with quote

I have a mad proposition for everyone who wants to improve the starndard of animals on SBF.
When you buy or rescue an animal it has a score of 1-10 for colour and breed, (in rare cases 0!) But alot of the time when you rescue you get 7 or higher meaning that your pet is not as great as it could be Confused . I has happened to the best of us and what do we do with this animal?? Sell it because we don't want a common animal if we want to make money, it just takes up room. I got this idea because i get sick and tired of searching through all the maf animals that other people don't want to find the good ones for sale and stud.
So here comes proposition 1:
When we get an animal with 7 or higher we release it, I know its hard! Crying or Very sad If everyone does this then we would just have the GREAT animals on SBF! Of course if this leaves you without a certain type of animal eg a wolf then you can be given a free one from some one with lots. This way we would have the good animals only and not the bad uns.

Proposition 2:
If there are some of you out there who don't mind we could set up a group of rescue farms. These farms would take in the 7 or higher animals meaning they can still be a part of the game, event and compete.

But of course I still have this feeling that it's unfair to get rid of them just becuase they are not great Crying or Very sad (i know they are virtual but they are still cute)!!!! I imagine me being released because I'm rubbish at football!
Sad

I'd love to hear your comments and what you have to say. I myself am divided... Confused
LabNut

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you realase a animal it just goes back up for sale. if you don't belive me just realeas a animal than push your back button and click on ot again you will get a page asking if you want to buy the animals for 100
Kholran
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you limit yourself to animals only 7 or higher A: You'll be spending a fortune to get them because getting them through rescue is rare and B: You'll end up having less variety thus dropping your prestige. If everyone had the 7 or rarer animals, it wouldn't make them very rare. That's why we have Overpopulated animals and the like. So the rare ones stay relatively rare; that's the ONLY reason they're 'higher quality'. I personally like that system.

In my opinion, an Overpop/Overpop with all stats Inconceivable is worth just as much as a Rare/Rare with all stats Fair. Besides, there are certain breeds of animal I just happen to like (Arabian horses for example), and just because they aren't uber-rare doesn't mean I'm not going to have them on SBF. Smile
Tribbler

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also...

If we just have rare (etc) animals

The commons and that will become the harder to find animals when you think about it...

And, For Preisteige those "no good" commons and that, help boost that up.
Mystie

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's kind of just a waste of a rescue - then we wouldn't get that animal and would have to either use up our free rescues, which we need for further levels anyway or buy tokens and yeah, I don't want to spend my money on SBF.
Jess123

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see what you all mean ... Confused It was just an idea. no need to get all ott.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    sandboxfarm Forum Index -> Chicken Chatter All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: