Management Farm House
My Farm
Rescue
Marketplace
Trades
Contracts
Bids
Help
Stop chatterin' and return to my farmin'!
Community

SearchSearch Forum & Players   MemberlistMemberlist 
 My FarmMy Farm   Log in to check PMLog in to check PM   

Getting and keeping tokens guide xD!!!!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  

was it good?
FABULOUS TOTALLY LOST FOR WORDS
42%
 42%  [ 3 ]
quite good lol!
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
ok-ish
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
TOTAL TRASH WASTE OF TIME TO READ!!!!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

animal_mad

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:46 pm    Post subject: Getting and keeping tokens guide xD!!!!! Reply with quote

rules
1)It is best not to bid in a public auction... i have seen some ridiculously high prices for 3 tokens
2)Find a private seller like vitani or someone and you can get 100 tokens for 500k !!!
3)Save up your tokens for something really special... i know the feeling i just want to spend all mine, its hard to resist!
4)Never sell your tokens to someone offering 2k a token... its just NOT worth it lol!
5)Tokens are hard to come across but auctions for 15 tokens you cant do much at all with them... so wait until it's worth it.
6)Everybody who can buy tokens with real $$$ should because they can keep some for personal use and sell some to people who arent so lucky! xD

PLEASE POST BELOW IF YOU HAVE READ THIS AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK xD Wink !

SPENDING TOKENS WISELY:
i personally would NOT bother to create variations/colours/details below very rare... saving tokens (see point 3) is a VERY good idea, it'll take a while but be better in the long run...
Using tokens on rescues might be a bit of a gamble... you might spend 20 valuable tokens on a overpopulated/overpopulated animal! What a waste! It's the same creating overpopulated variations because if you tried to sell the animal for 65 tokens you'd never get it!
I think buyers of tokens should: Sell some, spend some, save some but remember it HAS to be worth it...

Hope u like my addition! xD

USING TOKENS TO BUY READY MADE COLOURS/VARIATIONS/DETAILS
it's a LOT cheaper, and you can get it endangered for only about 150 tokens or something... it's so tempting but i wouldnt because tokens are worth REAL $$$ (obviously Wink ) and it's great to personalise your own animal! xD . Also it makes the colour/variation/detail less original until it becomes worthless.

New addition:- You like?
Bezzella

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great Ideas there! I think maybe you should mention what a great idea tokens for auction is though- everyone wants them! Smile
LHUhannah

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

in my defense I didn't expect to get 21k for 3 tokens......I just didn't have any desire or need for the 3 I had.............
animal_mad

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm not picking faults or anything cos i would happily sell 3 tokens for 21k !!!! you were lucky i was saying i wouldnt bid that much
Post new topic   Reply to topic    sandboxfarm Forum Index -> Contributions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: