Management Farm House
My Farm
Rescue
Marketplace
Trades
Contracts
Bids
Help
Stop chatterin' and return to my farmin'!
Community

SearchSearch Forum & Players   MemberlistMemberlist 
 My FarmMy Farm   Log in to check PMLog in to check PM   

How to Log In to the Forum!!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
*~Trent~*

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:48 pm    Post subject: How to Log In to the Forum!!! Reply with quote

I just saw this plea for help (and considering I forgot how to log in to the forums for a good year - whoops) I figured I would make a post here since this is probably the first place someone will check.

For some reason, clicking "Log in to check PM" at the top of the page does not work for me and I am assuming for other people it also does not work.

The way I log in is to go to a random thread (just use this thread since you are already here!), scroll to the bottom, and click "postreply". This will bring you to the log in page.

For New Accounts:
TBH I don't know how to create a new forum account, but I would try logging in to the forum using your player name (for instance, my player name is *~Trent~*) and then use your password that you made with your account.

If someone else knows for sure how to create a forum account, please post below!
*~Trent~*

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UPDATE! (even though its been seven minutes since I first posted lol Twisted Evil )

I am 90% sure that if you are a new player, you can log in to the forum by using your player name as your username when you log in! (use the same password as what you created your farm account with).

Click "postreply" at the bottom left of this page to reach the log in fields!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    sandboxfarm Forum Index -> Need help? All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: