Management Farm House
My Farm
Rescue
Marketplace
Trades
Contracts
Bids
Help
Stop chatterin' and return to my farmin'!
Community

SearchSearch Forum & Players   MemberlistMemberlist 
 My FarmMy Farm   Log in to check PMLog in to check PM   

*Sighs* what a downer...
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kdj

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:04 pm    Post subject: *Sighs* what a downer... Reply with quote

It seems like...ever since I had left, things fell apart...IS THERE ANYBODY STILL OUT THERE!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!??!?!?!? Shocked
Cocodri

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:16 am    Post subject: funny you should ask Reply with quote

I was just dropping by to see if there was anyone still here, still playing at all.

So far all of 96 animals on the market, owned by six people, none of whom have logged in in the last MONTH.

So I see certain players finally succeeded in strangling the game to death with their don't buy, don't sell, don't breed.

Well done! Hope they are really happy. Now they'll never have to worry that anyone will ever buy and overbreed (you know, have two foals) one of their animals.

Sigh.

Too bad.
Sadie,

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, I'm still on almost everyday, and I've got about 10 animals for sale righ now, but finding someone to buy what I breed in the last few months is next to impossible. I'm trying to keep adds up around hereand keep them up to date but no one seems to care. It would be more fun if, say, 10 more people started playing this game..
Cocodri

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:43 am    Post subject: :) Reply with quote

Okay, I bought something Wink I'm afraid to take a turn - what few I have left are gonna die and I don't have money for tokens to get them back. Rolling Eyes
Sadie,

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can breed you replacements cheap.. Look through my for sale list and pick out some, you can bid whatever you find a good price and I'll accept. Smile I can't find anyone to buy them so you'd be doing me a favor. They are just kinda sitting there... Very Happy
Cocodri

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:39 pm    Post subject: Thank you! Reply with quote

Thanks Sadie - you're a doll! Let me slug through all these enclosures, breeding what I can. If I need anything you have for sale I'll be sure and bid - then I'll take that fateful turn...
Sadie,

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No problem! Smile I bred a few of your studs to my females too.
Kdj

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:22 am    Post subject: well...I've got a (sorta) big announcement... Reply with quote

I'm quitting this file (since i sorta screwed it up Razz) and making a new one. The problem is, EVERY TIME I TRY TO MAKE AN ACCOUNT...I CAN'T!
Cocodri

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:48 pm    Post subject: ttyl Reply with quote

I'm out of the house this weekend. Will get back to work on things later Sunday.

TTYL
TibbsBabyGirl

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so amzed! i am not the only one on here now! Very Happy
Sadie,

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Kdl, I was wondering.. Since you are closing your account, I wanted to know if you had any tokens that you would donate? I am trying to buy a goodie so that I can have 300 more animals. It would be a good use of them! Smile Let me know,
thanks
linksage

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:26 am    Post subject: Re: funny you should ask Reply with quote

Cocodri wrote:
I was just dropping by to see if there was anyone still here, still playing at all.

So far all of 96 animals on the market, owned by six people, none of whom have logged in in the last MONTH.

So I see certain players finally succeeded in strangling the game to death with their don't buy, don't sell, don't breed.

Well done! Hope they are really happy. Now they'll never have to worry that anyone will ever buy and overbreed (you know, have two foals) one of their animals.

Sigh.

Too bad.

Or maybe the game just died because it hasn't been updated since 2007 and because it broke and was left to rot by orbis, so people left? Just a thought.
Cocodri

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:46 pm    Post subject: ;) Reply with quote

Point linksage

But in Orbis defense they have a number of games that they admin and run, as well as regular jobs because none of the games make enough money to live on. I've been in contact with Shannon and John (who no longer works on SBF at all BTW) and we're talking about some alternatives for SBF.

Meanwhile, the Orbis folks have done exactly the same thing I've always done - if you have a dozen websites and one of them makes ten times the money the others do - then you have a natural tendency to take care of the one or two that make you money FIRST and let those who aren't earning anything slide.

Mind you, I think this is a bit of "the chicken or the egg" in that Orbis let it slide, and the slide causes people to not want to play, so Orbis lets it slide because there are no players, and then newbies don't stay because the game is obviously been neglected, so Orbis neglects it...
Misty Glen

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This reminds me of something...

"No one's interested in playing this game, so I'm not going to attempt to make it interesting to play."

Frankly the only reason I drop in every ice age or so is to see if the game's shut down yet. I consider it only a matter of time. I count 2 players who are actually active regular players, perhaps 2 or 3 who will do something in the way of game play at least once a month, and just a handful more who are like me and just sporadically drop in without engaging in any game play.
Kdj

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I mean really...what happened here? It all of a sudden just stopped? I'm serious, everytime I try to make a new account it told me I failed!
Oh and those tokens, I don't know I'll have to check!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    sandboxfarm Forum Index -> Chicken Chatter All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: