Management Farm House
My Farm
Rescue
Marketplace
Trades
Contracts
Bids
Help
Stop chatterin' and return to my farmin'!
Community

SearchSearch Forum & Players   MemberlistMemberlist 
 My FarmMy Farm   Log in to check PMLog in to check PM   

Token Contest
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    sandboxfarm Forum Index -> Contests & Community Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sadie,

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:23 pm    Post subject: Token Contest Reply with quote

Ok, I am going to try and make this as fun as possible, so if you have a suggestion or comment, please do... Smile

I am holding a contest for anyone to enter. The point is for me to downsize animals, and gain tokens to buy a Goodie so that I can get 300 more animals.

All you have to do is pick an animal you would like to own from my farm, enter the form below, and if you are the first person to pick that animal, just send 10 tokens, and I will send your animal. Everyone will get something..

If anyone would like this idea better, I can also breed any 2 animals and you can have the baby. Just pick the names of the parents on my farm, and you send 10 tokens and then I will send over your new baby animal. Very Happy

FORM:

Your player name:
Animal you would like:
OR
Animals you would like to breed:

This will run as soon as enough people enter. You can choose 2-3 animals if you want, and I am asking for 10 tokens per animal. You can pick anything on my farm. I need 9 different animals to be chosen. Smile

Fill Out The Form To Win!
Good Luck!
Sadie,

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump *
Cocodri

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:22 pm    Post subject: yay you! Reply with quote

yay you!

Cool! I'd like to have JL Bob your male Berkshire Pig.
Sadie,

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No problem, I'll buy another male to replace him when I get the 300 animals.. Haha ok, you send the tokens and then bid 0 on the pig and I'll accept.
Cocodri

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:23 am    Post subject: done Reply with quote

done! Check your messages - I have a kitten for you
Sadie,

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you so very much! You are so nice Smile Maybe now that you traded, other people will start too, hopefully lol. A kitten? For me? Very Happy
Cocodri

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:35 am    Post subject: :) Reply with quote

I don't know if you still want one now - you said you got one of the Endangereds? I have 3 girl tabby Norweigans, so I need some homes...want one?
Sadie,

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure , I'll take one. You should keep one for yourself too. What do you want for her?
Cocodri

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:43 am    Post subject: kitty Reply with quote

I'm keeping the best for me Wink and still have three needing homes or I'll have to release them.

Well lets see...I see your Shiba Inu dog is pregnant, I don't have one of those Wink and you have a pair of "my" HRD service dogs! I'd love a pup from them. Oooo - you have an appaloosa sport horse (I don't!) and I see several bay tobiano paint horses, don't suppose you have a spare? Any one of those would be great for me, or a puppy or foal of them. Just bid zero on the kitty and I'll send her over.
Sadie,

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I could get some actual shiba inus out of her, I will definetly send one over. I just discovered a few days ago that shes my last one and shes already 10 years old. I want one to replace her, but I'm sure I'll get a few before she dies. And I could send you an Appaloosa foal, I've got a few for sale I believe.. Would you prefer Stud or mare?
Sadie,

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One more thing, I didn't realize that the service pups were out of yours. I know it doesn't quite add up to the same thing, but I will breed you a pup for christmas, as pay for the Mustang, k? Do you want a detection or a police dog?
Cocodri

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oooo - I do love you. I really want a HRD (detection) dog Smile puhleeeeeze?

An Appy would be dandy and so would a Shiba - believe me I know that feeling of "eeek, she's HOW OLD?' I have been so fortunate so far on this turn/breeding to not have lost as much as I was afraid I would. For once in my life I'm thrilled to death to have clones! LOL Laughing
Sadie,

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alrighty, presents are on their way! Twisted Evil
Sadie,

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Question: do you want an appy foal, like new born, or can it be a few years? Because I have a mare that's 3-4 years that I was thinking about sending. Her name is Black Games. She's out of a good mare and a nice stud. Before she was born I was hoping for the studs color. Smile If you want a baby though that's totally fine.
Sadie,

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your Human Remains Detection Puppy is here! She is a Christmas pup, born the 24, lol. I had some difficulty breeding. Two of my female Detection dogs would not take (they wouldnt breed, at all.. :S). I had to breed my Police dog to Trent's studs and hope that I'd get the right breed. Anyways, she's here! Bid 0. I will breed the dane asap, just let me know whether you need a app foal or can take a 4 year old. It doesn't matter to me. I got 1 lucky Shiba Inu pup.. Very Happy 1 more and I can send it over and spay her! Yay Twisted Evil
Post new topic   Reply to topic    sandboxfarm Forum Index -> Contests & Community Events All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: