Management Farm House
My Farm
Rescue
Marketplace
Trades
Contracts
Bids
Help
Stop chatterin' and return to my farmin'!
Community

SearchSearch Forum & Players   MemberlistMemberlist 
 My FarmMy Farm   Log in to check PMLog in to check PM   

Oh my gosh... it's been so long... Hi!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SisKate

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:59 pm    Post subject: Oh my gosh... it's been so long... Hi!! Reply with quote

Dear friends,

Oh my gosh, you guys, it has been so so long since I've been on here! I swear the last time I took an exam was over 194 days ago.

I haven't forgotten about you guys though! I kept meaning to pop in and say hi and see how things are going, and it seems to be going not too bad!

Okay, so update on my life! All is well, my highschool exams are next week, so studying for those are taking lots of time. I'm ready for summer! Riding is good, my horse, Finn, has been learning flying changes! We have high hopes for a succsessful summer show season in the equitation and medals.

I don't know how soon I can come back to visit again, but I would love to see how you all are! I miss you as I write this. I hope everything here and in real life is great!

Love and best wishes,

SisKate
Cecelia

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's been a long time for me too. There is only one animal left alive on my virtual farm. Right now I'm on vacation and thought I'd check in on all of you. So good to see your name on the screen SisKate. I got to ride a horse here while on vacation. It has been so long. She was so much fun, I felt incredibly blessed. I hope your exams go well!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    sandboxfarm Forum Index -> Chicken Chatter All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: