Management Farm House
My Farm
Rescue
Marketplace
Trades
Contracts
Bids
Help
Stop chatterin' and return to my farmin'!
Community

SearchSearch Forum & Players   MemberlistMemberlist 
 My FarmMy Farm   Log in to check PMLog in to check PM   

The Dragon Cave Series: Aireeon Abandoned

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Should I continue the Dragon Cave Series?
Yes
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I'm not sure
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 1

Kdj

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:15 pm    Post subject: The Dragon Cave Series: Aireeon Abandoned Reply with quote

Ok, so i was working on a story at school and I scored 70/70 possible points! So....I thought i might show you guys that way I'l know if I should continue the series! Ok....Here I go:
I look around for the first time. I am a baby daydream dragon. My mom and I look alike, because I am the same breed as her.
My dad is a Brightbreasted wyvern just like my sister.
"You're funny," she giggles. I sit on my cloud (as all baby daydreams do) thinking about the new world around me to call home.

"My sweet child, I shall you Aireeon," cooed my mother. A few days later my owner saw me for the first time. My mom told me to look strong and be brave.
I took a good look at my owner and smiled, he frowned. Then he turned torward my sister. She smiled, he smiled back. "Momma what's happening," I asked curiously.

She shot me a painful look, as if someone had run a dagger straight through her. Suddenly, my owner picked me up. I wonder where I'm going, I thought to myself.

Then, the scenery's lights grew dim. I saw wings of violet, cerulean, and scarlet. Tails the color of seaweed danced in the dark. Neon lights reflected off scales like a disco ball.

All around me was a world unknown to me. The one thing I saw that invited my mind was eggs. Big eggs, little eggs, black eggs, white eggs, eggs that float in the air, eggs that sit in puddles, eggs that are colorful, eggs that were dull. Where was I? I got so caught up in the brilliant display; I realized something was missing...

...My Owner! I was all alone, well, almost. Then, I saw three dragons about my age. "Excuse me, um could you help me," I asked.
They all noticed me.
"What do you need help with," the little one replied. [color=blue]"Do you know where we are'" I asked feeling less lonely. "You're in dragon cave," the pink one said.

"Ok, so before I ask anything else about this cave, can you tell me your names?" They all looked each other for a moment then smiled. The tiny one piped up first. [size=7]"My name is Itty, I'm a pygmy dragon," she said with her orange scales gleaming with pride.[/size]
[size=12][/size]"My name is Delight, I'm a Valentine dragon," purred the pink one, while the heart on the end of her tail swished back and forth. "And my name is Frost, I'm a winter seasonal dragon," said the snowy one. "Nice to meet you, my name is Aireeon, I am a daydream dragon."

So they sat down and told me about the cave. They said that the cave is for dragons. Sometimes people abandon eggs or hatchlings. "So I'm here because my owner didn't want me anymore," I said heartbroken. "You only have so much time for your owner to care for you before you..."

"You what," I asked patiently waiting for her to finish. "Pass away," she whispered. They also told me that people come to the cave to take dragons to take care of.

They also said that if you get taken from the cave, you won't get abandoned. One thing I heard from Delight,Itty,and Frost is a rumor.They said that some owners cast spells on baby dragons (also known as freezing) that way they stay young forever!

The cave started to seem much more inviting now! "Quick someone is coming! Look strong and be brave," warned frost.

Look strong and be brave, that's what my mother told me to do!I did as they said. The human entered, Grabbed Delight, and she was never to be seen again.

Then I realized something important. Maybe if i were myself my owner would betterly match up with me. So i was myself and i got picked. So what did i learn? The owner does not pick the dragon, the dragon picks the owner!

Ok, so this is NOT the original version....you see, i was up late typing this and sorta rushed in the end. So it might not be as good as it can be. I still would like to hear ANYONE'S comments! Very Happy
Kdj

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy . . . . Surprised . . . . . Smile . . . . . Confused . . . . . Sad . . . . . Mad .. . . . . Crying or Very sad . . . . . . Evil or Very Mad

Hello? Anybody there? Is anyone gonna respond (take ur time but just make sure to respond!)?

*sigh*

I guess nobody appreciates my work anymore... Crying or Very sad
Kdj

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey People!
I want HONEST opinions!
Thank You!!!
Kdj

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

.....People? Sad
Kdj

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

.....People? Sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    sandboxfarm Forum Index -> Story Time All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: