Management Farm House
My Farm
Rescue
Marketplace
Trades
Contracts
Bids
Help
Stop chatterin' and return to my farmin'!
Community

SearchSearch Forum & Players   MemberlistMemberlist 
 My FarmMy Farm   Log in to check PMLog in to check PM   

Sandtiger's Thread For Writing (Stories, Poems, & More)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sandtiger

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:44 pm    Post subject: Sandtiger's Thread For Writing (Stories, Poems, & More) Reply with quote

This is just my own thread, like I did with another site. Can't have too many random snippets of stories & poems lying around, now can I? So now its just one thread & will be occasionally updated. Most stuff will be on the front post, at least, the newest stuff, most likely, to start off, here's a small collection of all old & newer pieces. Critique, suggestion & comments are all cherished, welcomed & appreciated. Thanks for taking a look & perhaps reading,

- Sandtiger

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stories Section

Celestial Savior & Earth's Patron?
Chapter One

A random occurrence created a monstrosity. This monstrosity was a black hole, and this black hole you wonder? It swallowed Pluto first, than Neptune, Uranus, Saturn, Jupiter, Mars, Venus, Mercury and even the Sun, in that order. Somehow, Earth, the third planet in the Solar System in distance from the Sun, was spared this fate. But with no sunlight or heat anymore, with the Sun gone into oblivion, life disappeared rapidly on Earth. But a Celestial Dragon, known in the Galactic Language of Kelluphærian (Kell-ooph-a-erian), as Ascestialtime, discovered the lone, dying planet of Earth. He was known in English as Altair, after the alpha star in the constellation Aquila, but after centuries of ignorance of past stories, his origins and his whereabouts were forever forgotten in humans. Having himself been born on Earth, Altair was saddened by his home planet’s destruction, the space-living dragon having no hope of helping the soon dead planet. He watched as the humans who had survived the already growing calamity and death of there planet, scrambled about, some pleading for it to end already, some crying and angry, half oblivious as to what was truly happening. After the remaining Scientists announced what had happened, the Human race simply lost hope. Never before had this happened, in fact Homo sapiens was renown across the galaxy for being some for the most hopeful sentient creatures alive. Altair watched with disdain and sorrow for his home-planet and the humans like never before, even though they had forgotten him. It was inevitable, he’d have to leave his dying home planet be. He himself was safe as could be, but Altair felt no pity for himself only Earth…

Beast of Death & Beast of Burden: Yreshia
Chapter One

This one can be a bit dark in the beginning, just a warning

The heavy breathing in the darkness was louder now, coming closer, racket in the bushes… Death neared the poor man who strayed off the trail. But he was only the first, for a many years since the first unfortunate death, the villagers of Yreshia feared to take a step out of the village gate, for fear of the hidden killer who mauled and tore the souls from bodies of all that ventured out of the safety of the village…

“Wait up, Kaleen!”
“My God Jehu, you can’t keep wasting my time like that, we’ve got to get back, and fast! You know that…that thing comes out like right now!”
“I know, why do you think I didn’t want you rushing off without me, I would’ve been dead meat alone!”
“Stop your bickering right this instant, young men! And hurry, back to the village, now!”

The two boys bumped right into there mother at the village gate, who had just yelled at them to stop. But the speed at which they had been going caused them to crash into her, stained apron and all. Gulping, the older one, Kaleen, looked up, a bit scared. His mother was infamous for her temper, household and in the village. Oh, and not to mention she was the best cook in the whole village. But right now his mother didn’t seem like she wanted to bake cookies right now, more like pound him for his tomfoolery.
“You’re coming in the cabin, now, Kaleen, Jehu. No buts, got it? Or you’re both getting whipped by Mr. Roller,” – said there mother, a bit harshly. Jehu winced. Mr. Roller was there mother’s beating stick, when it was actually the kitchen roller she used to roll and flatten out dough for her famous Blueberry pie. But she had found another use for it, for when her unruly boys got her boiled up enough.
And so, the two boys without a word, eyes cast on the cold dirt ground headed inside the heated cabin. There mother came in as well, a bit exasperated. This was there third mishap today. First, they had stolen the blacksmiths lock, closing the business for well over an hour before they were caught and scolded. Then they had called there teacher boring and old, then, rather foolishly, mocked her recent weight gain. (Which was quite noticeable, whether said teacher liked it or not.) This earned the two a suspension for three days, and in fact, sparring them a beating with a paddle from the furious teacher, Mrs. Baker.
And now she caught them playing in a way literally, with death, outside the village. They knew, everyone knew well enough about that thing that prowled around, starting in the evening hours, and continuing until dawn. Any unfortunate person lost in those thick woods was nearly guaranteed dead the next day. Of course no one actually knew what it was. But there was a law stating children were never to be aloud outside the village gate, not even in the most desperate circumstances…

Destiny Travelers (Three versions all different)

They were said to exist ever since that first soul, a brave, noble warrior, having just died, ascended the golden steps of light into heaven for a glorious deed done in life, but he felt like his freedom had been taken away, because he now felt as if he had to bow before his deity (Or deities, it is still unclear even as of this writing.), he now had no free will of his own, or had he ever? In life, he had been watched carefully since his birth. He felt resentment, what some of you faithful religious folk may say foolish, deviant resentment. He wanted one key thing he had really never had: Freedom. And soon, more of these feelings spread among the souls, seeing the many, rebellious, but brave acts of the warrior against his deity. The warrior soon formed a group of all these souls, who a many had been poor farmers who had no freedom, slaves to there king in life, or noble aristocrats, who were use to getting what the wanted, free for the most part in life, but now no longer the case under the careful watch of a deity. And they called themselves…WOTF, The Wise Officials of True Freedom.
They rebelled, and succeeded in finding there own afterlife, and the ability…to finally control there own souls, wills, and worlds. But it came at a price: All souls who had fought for such were to be vanquished for eternity in nigh existence. It was an empty, open new universe. None lived there, a barren ghost, a shell of what it was meant to be. But, only half millennia later, someone discovered it, Saphrinaxal Novas Carroluleus. Not a human by any standard, she was an Angelian Avianas, or more simple, just Angela/Angel Bird. She was looking for a place for her children and her to inhabit, she had hundreds of children, and there old homes, a war torn afterlife, was no longer fit for these heavenly, peaceful birds. But what it most amazing, they could think, speak, and even…travel between universes. And Saphrinaxal was the most powerful of all of them, and so, she brought forth her children, and upon reading an old account of what had happened previously left by one of the rebels, declared it time. Time to bring creation and do what the rebels fought for, the plight to find true freedom!
But there was a problem, Saphrinaxal, for all her power, did not have the ability to create, like a true god or goddess, or deity. But she soon came up with a solution; why not… import other life forms from other dimensions or universes to populate these barren, but luscious, and rich, planets? And so, she had two of her daughters with her ability to travel between universes and dimensions, along with there own abilities to time travel bring selected, pure humans, having seen them in her time in other universes and she had enjoyed them quite thoroughly. And then, she set up a high council, including herself and a few others. Other imported Earth life and such flourished, and soon, the planets were populated with magnificence and glorious creatures.
And soon, Saphrinaxal, one day, smiling, her white feathers bristled delightfully in bliss at her new idea, inspired from the rebels account, which she so dearly loved to read to remind her why she had done all this, called her dearest, at the time, youngest daughter, only of 100 years of age, Azaptorianna. Now Azaptorianna, even compared to her mother, was a prodigy indeed. She had inherited all her mother’s abilities, but also her father’s (A Glacial Ki-Falcon) enduring grace, speed, and power. And so, Saphrinaxal had high hopes her own daughter would be able to accomplish the task she had been asked of: Create a contract, to bond some of these humans to this contract, to find peace and to bring well being to other universes as well, and last but not least, personal happiness, love, and freedom. And with the done job done quickly, only in an amazing three Earth years, Azaptorianna proudly presented it to her mother, held in beak and declared it ready.
With Saphrinaxal’s utmost approval of the document, it went into place right away. And now, instead of a human’s only option after death to stay there or reincarnate, they could bond and sign the contract with the soul’s residue (No, not actual goo!), as blood was only available in life and with a signed contract, that soul was now bounded for the remainder of the existence. And so, with that, they’d be reincarnated into another life. But not into there own, respective universe. Another, different one, and the deities of that other universe never even knew a foreign soul was snooping in life in one of there planets under there own ‘nose’. Normally, under such circumstances, a deity or universe lord/ruler (Often times these ‘lords’ were not true deities, just kind of like land owners in life) from another universe would contact another deity form a different universe to organize such an event of a soul entering that deities universe and planets they ruled. But Saphrinaxal, as much as she herself despised lying and snooping, and such, could not allow contact to come across, because certainly there would be anger and scorn from the deities who’s universes the souls who had signed the contact had been sent to live and fulfill it.
This continued throughout the millennia’s, in peace, but it was bound to happen, a deity of a heavily infiltrated universe, filled with these contract bounded souls, saw the strange behavior of these souls and began to suspect, suspect there had been some kind of snooping or something and set out with haste to find out what had happen. And who was the deity who suspected or found out you might ask? The universe known as Althitadorekanaiva, the universe this god was from, was the God of Scorn, Mattresses, Revenge, and Arrows, known by the name of his worshippers as Yethwrite. And he was quite mad; being the god of what he was and was set out to get this disruption in his planets settled out!
And with that, Yethwrite, without calling a meeting of his own fellow gods and goddesses of his own universe, barged through the universal door, and met face to face with Saphrinaxal. This resulted in a forceful argument between the two, much to Saphrinaxal’s displeasure. And with that, a war was raged. And by some kind of luck, Saphrinaxal’s forces won, with another price to the victory. They must stop the program, or the deities from Althitadorekanaiva would personally destroy what Saphrinaxal worked so hard to restore. And, she must give up all planets she and her high council ruled over to the deities of Althitadorekanaiva. Saphrinaxal was so upset by these terms and having to give up her work, she went into a destructive rampage. Her gentle nature obstructed by her great rage, the power Angelian Bird was to be feared for the next two millennia.
By the end of this time, the place that had been abandoned once, restored by Saphrinaxal and her children, was now… A place gone wrong. You could consider it the equivalent of Earth’s Christian’s religion’s Hell. Many of Saphrinaxal’s children had died (There souls lost in nigh existence as well now, sad as it is); the contract/charter had been lost through ages of terror and destruction of planets because of Saphrinaxal herself, and all universes guarded and locked up tightly by there respective deities. And all life forms on the planets ruled by the high council created by Saphrinaxal… were gone. Generation upon generations of humans lost, new lively creatures lost to time, extinct to the rage of another. And now realizing the extent of the damage, Saphrinaxal fell into even more despair and sacrificed her soul, to revive all the lost souls and to hopefully repay for her wrong doings, and with the last thoughts of hope for the future, Saphrinaxal, died a valiant death, slipping away, soul and all.
Yethwrite, who had willingly smirked at the rampage and destruction, being a god of war, he himself now realized he had gone too far. And so, on his knees pleading before the leader of his universe Althitadorekanaiva, the goddess of life herself, Terrethnii Sokatha Reflillion, to forgive him and asking whatever it took to repay for his wrongdoings, Terrethnii was told to purse her lips, stare down the other fellow god with a glare cold as the harshest winter, told him he should sacrifice his place as a god, and even as soul, as too rekindle all the lost life in Saphrinaxal’s universe.
Now, even though Saphrinaxal sacrificed herself for the lives of her universe, it only restored there bodies, not there lives. And when Yethwrite nodded to Terrethnii’s suggestion, she chanted some of the most ancient chants the space-time continuum had ever known, Ithkar Hilttitine Killadeer, the soul of Yethwrite disappeared into nigh existence with a great poof, the spirit’s of all the dead life forms of Saphrinaxal’s universe, came to life once more, and proceeded the cycle of life itself.
Terrethnii soon appointed Azaptorianna, who had grieved her mother’s death sorrowfully, as leader of Saphrinaxal’s universe, also now renamed as the Universe of Life itself, or more easily said, Allularian. Azaptorianna accepted, and her first act of head of her universe, closed all connections to other universes nigh permanently, reintegrated the contract, now known as the Freedom For Forever Contract, and sent them many places, other universes other than her own. And a week later, Azaptorianna smiled for the first time since all that chaos began, and now being about 5,000 years old, thought she knew what the meaning of life itself was pretty well, well indeed. And with that said, from that point on; the time of The Golden Era dawned.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2. “They were said to form from only the tiniest bit of hope. But nonetheless they were soon sprinkled throughout the universe, multiple ones, coming from there own homelands, their universe, they were said to live at least 100 lives each. And please do not go looking into the ancient scrolls of the Imperial Library, or any other resource, ancient or not. They are not mentioned anywhere, and, does a mere theory like this even count? Mystery surrounds the very formation of such a group, for it could be for even the must subtle of reasons, but it seems she or he wishes to escape discovery, the truth…,” –The ancient, dusty yellowed paper and penning of a person living during the true, old personification of life itself.

Hello, I am the archeologist, or the career now known as an Achibi’vikan. Some believe the persona who did this, singed a contract once he or she entered the afterlife, or somewhere beyond there living state, supposable some might submerse… is that it is a…contract to find eternal peace, and REAL freedom. Or, is this scripture telling of a gruesome fate worse than that of a possible, real Armageddon? What was even the purpose of doing this? Is it even a contract, or was some poor, insane fool writing that ancient scripture? We will only know through the eyes of one of these people bound by this contract, who have faced this before, and to do that…We need to find a good place to start. And who we are looking for… Well, I’ll tell you.
My friend, we are looking for…
A Destiny Traveler.

And as the saying now goes of enter whatever, I wish to say…
ENTER: THE NEW ERA

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3. Bound for eternity, struck down into secrecy by there own guilt and wish for concealment at there actions, the outcasts, and rebels of society, they are the only ones who know the Truth. Along with there life long bonds with there soul animal companion, these travelers, these nomads, flit between universes, unseen, and unheard by the inhabitant of such universes, or even others of there own kind. For they, are alone, with friendship only of there companion. They all have different reasons for the things they have done because of this life, and why they chose it, but they all have one thing in common. They were all alone to begin with, had no purpose in life, and the grand desire, to be free and be needed by others.
But others, the rouges and criminals, have a different will of there own. Wealth, gambling and thieving is there game, not to mention causing chaos among the galaxies. They are the in there own right, the opposites of the noble others. They travel most often in gangs or bands, for both there own gain or for another, higher ruler in there own ranks. This group, the difference some of them themselves have are as clear as night and day, are the galactic and universal forces of good and evil. And they all together are known as the…

Destiny Travelers

You Got To Have Guts, To Go Out Into, The Wilderness

I had stepped softly between the thick bramble bushes, carefully, and trying my best not to let my muffled cries of pain escape then and there. And I sat down, moving into an Indian style sitting position. (Criss cross apple sauce as they had put it in kindergarten, ah, the memories) I had sat, in that ol’ autumn forest, leaves crunching as I shifted my legs many times to pull those things out. Did it take time? Oh yes, yes it did, many hours in fact, all of that pain, sorrow and tomfoolery, all because of a dare. And that then, wasn’t even the worst of it. I spent a good, full, two to five months in that evil…evil…forest trying to survive, get out and so, so much more. You wish to know what that dare was, and who dared me, me the great Drake Tom Billison? The most popular kid in school at that very time, who was popular with all, the whole Richardson Town High School? Well, I’ll tell you then, but only if you promise, never, ever, to tell them I told you, and if you tell someone else, tell that person to tell them that you never told that person. You ready? I know you’re ready. So stand up, don’t even bother sitting down, because when you hear this you’ll be standing up anyway. Good. Let us begin our tale, here, at my first day at Richardson Town High School.
I was a freshman that year, ninth grade, blah, blah, blah. I got the point, knew I was the squirt and underdog at this supposedly gangster filled school (That is, if you actually read the tabloids), but I still thought I’d win it all that first day, thought I’d was the best. My first day attire was simple, nothing classy, like some idiots thought was ‘appropriate’. I was wearing patched up navy blue jeans I had worn since eighth, no seventh grade. They were a bit small, but my shirt was better fitted, a simple t-shirt that had the Beatles in the front of it. You see, I had liked the Beatles for ages since age six, when I heard there first song in music class. But at ninth grade it seemed a bit, well, stupid. So I ditched that shirt the next day. But anyway I stopped at my new locker, 164. I muttered to myself about who stupid school was and how I should be out doing something more worth my time, but then…
“Hey Drake, my man! What y’ up too?”- An unmistakable male voice ring through the air around me. You know that one kid who always follows you around or others around and like stalks them? And tries to chatter up the most boring stuff in the world, or the most insane stuff in the world? Like an annoying, pesky mosquito on a hot summer day? This is what this guy was, Jerry Valitz. But unfortunately, unlike a mosquito, I couldn’t slap the little booger to leave me alone, doing that would get me suspended a good three days, and as much as a person I already was, my parents would kill me if I got suspended on my first day.
“What Jerry? Can’t you see I’m doing something here?”- I questioned, a bit sarcastically towards Jerry. If there was one person I could not stand, it was him. He didn’t follow the pretty cheerleaders, unlike most other boys in the school, or even back at Middle School. He followed me. And for some ungodly reason, no one knew why. Jerry was a stout, short kid, even in Elementary School, he was among the shortest in his class. He was the shortest boy in his class, three years in a row. The second shortest boy, Gregory, or just Greg, seemed to tower over him at about 3 inches taller than him. But Gregory moved in sixth grade, so that made Jerry look even shorter compared to other supposedly short kids. Besides that, he had big, bug eyed black glasses, dark as night brown eyes, and shaggy, almost untamable dirty blond hair. He was wearing a solid scarlet red t-shirt and gray khakis.
“Oh, come on dude! Can’t we like, hang out sometime, you never except my invitations, you know!” –He prodded, almost in a whiny tone like that of a two year old. Ugh.
“No Jerry, we’ve been over this before, and why do you follow me anyway? Huh? Like a stalker?”
“But come on! Just please, I’ll show you I can be a great guy!”
“I said no Jerry, and that’s the end of it! Now go away!”
“Drake, you know you want too, you’re just being stuck up, trying to get popular like that, doesn’t work like that dude, you know that!”
“What?”
That made me snap, the popular part and being stuck up. I was not stuck up, thank you. I turned to him with a harsh look, my hurt ego hidden behind a facade of coldness to this, this, this loser. What did I just think? Loser? As much as Jerry stalked me, I never called him, no thought of him as a Loser. But still, at the time, my short temper had been broken, my patience tested for far too long, I punched him square in the jaw, a classic uppercut. He fell back, blood dripping form his mutilated chin. A split second in my head I never thought I’d been that strong, but then I was snapped out of my reverie by Jerry.

On The Brink-Chapter One- Plans and Close Calls

I, Yasmeen or Jasmine, been running for the past Twenty-four hours straight, from The Alternate Ones, they prefer to refer to themselves as human beings. I will explain myself, I am the last female Falkland island fox alive, along with the only other Falkland fox alive, Scott, a complete stranger. I am also 3 years old and have wonderful emerald green eyes and red-orange fiery fur with black tipped ears and white tipped tail. Today I was headed down to the port which humans called it, to meet up with Scott. I ran down the alley with absolute secrecy, or at least I hoped I did. I then heard yells form behind me, familiar yelling, I ran...

"GAH! Where is that insolent little female!" Whispered in a very impatient manor small growl in fox language, Scott quickly hushed his mouth. did I just refer to myself in third person? Terribly sorry old chap, I've been hanging around that Cajun version of a fox too long... I quickly turned my thoughts toward Jasmine, the last female and fellow companion of my own race, the Falkland fox. I sighed, she was the last one I needed to be with, but she really was the Last one... I tapped an impatient foot or paw making sure to say quiet enough that the humans did not hear me, they wanted the last of us dead already, they knew we were alive and would hunt us down to the ends of this earth for all we knew. I finally saw her running and gasping along an eastern alley to my side and I said to her quietly,"In here! Now!", I gripped her with my teeth gently by her scruff and pulled her next to me. We stayed low an I said "what took you so long? Were now planning ya know!", she looked hurt and my face softened, I was a little hard and I said quietly but softly "Sorry, now the plans?", she nodded and pulled out her flower scroll...

I Am, The Peregrine Falcon

I soared with the wind on my charcoal-blue wings, amongst the blue background of the sky. I chuckled like only a creature with a deadly sharp hooked beak could as I watched those two legged fools below, wanting to fly, like me. I hardly felt sympathy for such creatures, creatures who poisoned my forefathers and beyond. I then swooped and fluttered away from the creations of bricks and concrete. I found something more to my liking, a large area, filled with meadows and fields, the very same place that hosted my helpless prey. I settled on a large cliff as the light of day dissipated. I feel into a light sleep, but alert as a mouse on watch, as the brisk night settled in. As the ball of fire in the distance rose, I flew with it, rising up and up away, into the heavens. I was now hunting, my golden-brown eyes scanned and surveyed the sky below me, not the fields or meadows. I did not want the ignorant mice or the hares, the hares were much to big for me, finally, I spied my prey, a simple rock pigeon, off to the city it seemed. My instincts of predation were alerted now and I angled my wings to form a sharp curve, if you could call it that. I had earned the title of the fastest animal on earth, and the reason why I had that title was now evident, I was zipping down at 200 mph in the sky. That was speeds that those humans would compare to a race car driver, no, no, a NASCAR driver, who rode at exhilarating speeds on the track. But you had no idea how vigorous it was doing it in pure thin air. I was now tackling the pigeon in mid air, it was now or never, I locked my talons and dug my sharp deadly and cruel beak into the bloodied pigeon. I ate quickly and off I flew, free in the sky. For I am, the Peregrine Falcon.

Unknown Title

"Hey! Wait up, stupid!"

"No! Neh neh neh ah boo boo!"

"That's not fair!"

"Oh shut up you two!"

Two young children, a boy and a girl turned to stare at their mother. She was rarely the type who yelled, let alone became angry. But what their mother didn't know was that they, twins named Alex and Skylar, were both about to enter a different world. One that was not even known in the faintest imagination of any human being, out of six billion, thought of such a world. Would they know before it was too late, or not? Let's return to are little scene of the quarreling kiddies!

Mrs.Warbler, the mother, and Mr.Quisbee stared at them with increasingly agitated faces, they were awaiting an answer form the two. The two had done an act of disobedience and would need to be punished, if not reprimanded. They continued to stare. Finally picking up their ques, the two began to mumble and spatter with words. They stared at each other and pointed fingers, both sets of sparkly green eyes staring with a knowing glare. Both of them, if not one, were at least going to be in trouble, but they knew they both through the frisbee square in Ms.Warbler's prized possession, her wig.

"She did everything! She threw it!"

"Oh no I didn't! It was you, you did it ALL!"

Eventually this continued on with many blames being tossed and thrown between the twins until the now furious adults shouted, -"Stop this tomfoolery at once!"

The twins stared, they had no idea what "tomfoolery" was. They ignored the fearsome glares received form the grown ones and continued their bickering. They eventually got in what the liked to call a rumble-tumble and fell on to the bright green grass. They were getting dirtier and dirtier with every second, and the mother was a neat-freak, not the best combination. She soon yanked the two off the ground and held them up, the two gulped. Little did they know a portal was right behind them all, ready to swallow them...

A Small Tale...

She trotted with steep steps, sliding into the soft wet snow, through the snowy forgotten wastelands of this place. The trees, stripped of there leaves for so very long now and colored damp dull brown, danced in the fragile wind as she passed them. She would never stop, this wolf of great haste, for she was a roamer, a traveler. Traversing the lands, sandy deserts, heavy forests, arctic tundra, steaming jungles even, and now this ice field. All the places were different to this jet black wolf, owner of deep blue eyes, a loner, but they all had one thing in common. The wolf passed through all stages of life traveling, yet there was none, where had it all gone? Even when she was born, she never saw any, where were they? No where. The wolf continued on with her travels, months passed, years passed, still none. Finally at a grand old age, the wolf stopped, the blue eyes had grown to encompass a knowing gaze, a wise foresight. Yet there was one thing that still eluded the old she wolf. In her traveling this whole world, every environment, none of it. As she finally lay dieing in the place where she had passed on her travels so many years ago, that barren ice field, with trees of no leaves, still the same damp and mundane brown to her. She still saw none. As a gentle snow began to rain down her pelt was covered, yet she still held on, with hope that she may see it, in her final moments, yet still none. As the last snowflake touched her soft black nose, she closed her eyes, never too see what sh e had been seeking her whole existence. Life...

Mourning A Lost Friend

The daylight was hidden behind the sheen of silvery clouds, a light drizzle to match the dreary setting. Below the vast clouds of gray and white, was a wide expanse of green meadows, perked full of wild flowers, and there, a one, lonely grave. Two people stood in front of it, one keeled down and sobbing for there lost comrade, there best friend. The other, a few years older and a young woman of 18 years, stood solemnly. Had they really lost her, thought the black and white haired woman. Just then a raptor, a bird of prey, with blue, white and gray feathers, marked by golden eyes perched on the younger girl's shoulder. The bird cooed softly, marked by almost apparent sympathy in the bright golden eyes, trying to comfort the younger teen girl, but to no avail it seemed. The clouds floated above, the heavens still lightly crying, raining as it was called.

There names were Hitomi, Tsukitori, and Azaptorianna. Their lost friend's name, Amaratsu. Hitomi was a thin, average to short girl of her age, she was 15-16 in fact. She had pale tan skin and black, blue hair, with the dark blue eyes to match. She had a rounded face and slightly puffy cheeks. Tsukitori was older than her fellow, she was 17 only days ago, recently turned 18. She had a bit of a similar appearance. She herself had shoulder length ebony black hair with white bangs. However this was styled into a long ponytail in the back and two loopies in the front, held by the hair band in the back that held her ponytail. She was a tall, skinny girl for her age, and had extremely pale, almost white skin. Azaptorianna was a bird of prey, similar to a hawk or kite, but had two long tail feathers that were almost like streamers, same with her head. Her base color was white, but had stripes of blue and her eyes were amber. She was Tsukitori's companion, but was friends with Hitomi. She had telepathic capability. Amaratsu had been a bright, cheerful girl, handed the duty at a young age to make sure her hometown, was safe from danger. And she died, doing just that, defending her hometown. Now she was gone forever.

Hitomi kept lightly crying, her body wracking with the mournful sobs. Did no one understand, not even her mentor, Tsukitori, understood. She had lost her best friend in the whole world, and to what? A stupid band of extremely powerful thugs. Thugs had taken her best friend, in actual fact, they were samurai, but no matter, thugs all the same to her. She looked to the sky and prayed her friend was up in the heavens, where she belonged, along with everyone else. Azaptorianna gave up trying and almost seemed to shake her head as if it was foolish to even have tried and fluttered back to Tsukitori's shoulder. The grave itself, read:

AMARATSU, THE DECEASED LEADER.
MAY YOU REST IN PEACE.

Why did they not bother to make it more constructed, more meaningful? Tsukitori sighed, she did not know what to say. Nothing would make her come back, nothing, except if she had... She grasped the necklace that laid plaintively on her neck. It held that special water she had received on her travels as a nomad, back when she had began to train and help Mahiru, Hitomi and Ameratsu. So far back it seemed, like a century ago. She then keeled right beside Hitomi and put her hand on her friend's shoulder. she spoke softly, -"Hitomi, she did what she needed to do, her duty is complete, don't you know? She died with a smile on her face, she was peaceful, despite her violent cause of death,"

That had set her off. Suddenly, almost completely out of character for the usually shy and happy Hitomi, she burst, hurt, shouting angrily, -"I DON'T CARE! IF SHE HAD CARED ABOUT US, SHE WOULDN'T HAVE DIED! WHY DID SHE LEAVE US? WHY, WHY? AMERATSU!" The younger girl's sobs became louder as she mumbled out random words, most of them incoherent to Tsukitori and Azaptorianna's ears. Tsukitori sighed and stood. than it hit her, she knew what she would do. Azaptorianna had not just telepathic capabilities, just perhaps, she could... "Azaptorianna!" -Whispered Tsukitori in a hushed tone, so Hitomi could not here. When she was done, she let Azaptorianna go, who flew up and up in away, above the clouds, out of sight. She then smiled for the first time in what seemed like years.

A few minutes later, the weather suddenly began to clear, almost mysteriously. It had shown no signs of let up before this. The rain stopped, the clouds either evaporated or simply moved away, revealed a bright, and shining sun, marked by an extravagant, and clear rainbow. This would of been Ameratsu's favorite time of day, just after a rain shower, you know hope had returned to the land. Hitomi gasped and turned, standing now. She gasped out loud, -"H-How? Just a moment ago, its like..." Tsukitori simply smiled, hands in her pocket, her head turned to the bright sun. "Yes, Hitomi, do you see now?" -Said Tsukitori. She just nodded, and Azaptorianna returned to Tsukitori's shoulder, with a soft, sweet whistle, happy her friend's were better. Tsukitori offered her hand to Hitomi, a sign she would be able to move on hopefully. Hitomi cringed and almost hesitated, but then put her hand into her friend's larger, and paler one. "You ready?" -Smiled a hopeful Tsukitori, Hitomi just nodded, Azaptorianna by there side, they walked off into the distance. They knew things would turn out for the better, thanks to Ameratsu. Tsukitori just looked to the side, her own bright, aqua blue eyes shining, and thought, Thank you Ameratsu... For Everything...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Poems Section

Wolf Chills

One Howl a night, By One Lone Wolf...
Shivering down the back, Brisk with melodic harmony...
Gives the nightmares to a mortal, who does not understand the wolf...

He Pleas for it to stop...
He Prays, he cry's, he shouts, he throws thing, but he does not understand the meaning of that one lone howl...

For A howl is everything, A song, a family call, and a shout, so many things it could mean...
So Many things, but why does it sound so sad...
Because it was made by a lone wolf, one who howls for his pleas for friendship...

1000 Year Celebration

As Twilight sets in, bright as day, to the furry cat's brisk little eyes, waving like a baseball bat. White little kittens crawl out, running and jumping, pouching and playing. While father shakes his head funnily and Mother hunts for a joy.

Four furry moths, come out at dusk and dawn, flying directly with little patience, almost like a marching army in the heavens and sky's. The kittens look up with wonder and curiosity, one pounces and one giggles only like a cat can.

Dance, Dance, Dance, what they do all night, with revelation, brisk with wonder of 100 moths and cats, honoring, what is called, the Mothflight cat. the kittens hear stories while moths fly around, swirling and looping silently, like their fluttering flamingos in the pond.

As Moon raises to full climax, the kittens meow and meow, singing their song, wolf's run away and dogs bark, the moths haunt the humans of the night, while all the Halloween fun's settles down at that night, that one little night. The night of the Mothflight Cats...

Japanese Disaster Poem

'O here our cry!

We will survive!

Wind & Sky!

Sea & Water!

Earth & Stone!

Fire & Inferno!

We cry in despair, we express our sorrow, give us mercy!

Save those missing, bless those dead!

Give hope to the survivors!

Calamity we fear, we wish for help!

Give us blessing for tomorrow!

Other Section

None as of yet, check back later! ^^

Copyright to Sandtiger as of 2011. (C)
wolfgirl159357

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luv them all
sandtiger

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Wolf. =) That means a lot, to me, at least, I think got something here...

Sky VS. Sea

The tempestuous energy of the thunderstorms & gales that brewed overhead were only an equal match to the incandescent typhoons & raging tsunamis below. They clashed in a torrent & tempest of kinetic energy never seen before. On every world they fought, every second, every minute, every hour, every day, every week, every month, every year, did they unleash their fury upon the worlds & each other.
The Great Sky was the timeless rival of Sacred Sea. Neither one would yield in their immortal conflict, the cost of lives was a meager score to the two powerful forces. Never would one show weakness, for every weakness was exploited by each other.

Though brothers, they would never get along, even for an instance. While Lord Land tried to calm the two into at least a pitiful oath of peace if only for a moment, it would never happen. Lord Land & his children were only battered, bruised & hurt by Great Sky & Sacred Sea. Lord Land was broken into pieces by Sacred Sea, while compressed & forced downwards by Great Sky. Even then they continued to hurt him & his children. There were almost no balancing forces between the two.
Sky's children, Sun & Moon, twins, took shifts to watch over the two's great barrage of blows. But they could never hope to end it or intervene between the two powerful forces. Another of Sky's children, Wise Owl tried to help Lord Land's subjects by gifting them things, but she could not do anything beyond that. The messenger between the two, often delivering threats & ultimatums, yet another of Sky's children, Sly Snake took it upon himself to bring some of his knowledge & protection to Lord Land's subjects.

And it still goes on, never ending, never stopping...
Heather

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love Beast of Death & Beast of Burden!
sandtiger

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks. Very Happy It was a spur of the moment thing. Laughing
Heather

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's really good!
sandtiger

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks again. Embarassed

I was thinking of continuing it when I first made it, but I lost some inspiration for a while, resulting in Writer's Block. *Shrugs*
Heather

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate writers block. I get that with almost every story I start but just can't finish.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    sandboxfarm Forum Index -> Story Time All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: