Management Farm House
My Farm
Rescue
Marketplace
Trades
Contracts
Bids
Help
Stop chatterin' and return to my farmin'!
Community

SearchSearch Forum & Players   MemberlistMemberlist 
 My FarmMy Farm   Log in to check PMLog in to check PM   

I'm Back Finally

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Snook

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:16 pm    Post subject: I'm Back Finally Reply with quote

After being gone for what seems like forever I'm finally back.

A lot has happened. Two of my computers broke. I need a powercord to fix one and I can't find the right one anywhere.

Several members of my family have had to go to the hospital or were really sick.

An ex-friend of mine that had dated my cousin and was a friend of the family dumped her 1 1/2 year old son off at my grandma's house for two months so she could go out of state to her sisters and party. So I had to help with a toddler.

I had to pack up my whole room in boxes and fit them in the closet so I could get a new floor in my room and paint the walls.

My friend moved out and then back in with me. Twice.

Just now everything has quieted down enough so that I could come back. I've been missing playing on here. Now I just have to check out the farm and hope it's not as bad as I think.
SomebodyDude

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well sorry to break it to you but there are just about as many active players on here as there is pink and purple elephants in the world:/.

*sighs dramatically and bangs head against wall*

The only "oldish" [I'm saying -ish] players left [that I have see around] are me, Tani, Rusty, Wolfie, Giggles..... and that is really it for the oldish players but there are some new ones hanging around.

*Trys to round them up*
Snook

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going through each building on my farm and finding more and more animals about to retire. I forgot I had so many rats, horses, and dogs. I'm not looking forward to cats and wolves. I just feel lucky that with my huge amount of Myths they retire at 50yrs. Now I'm slowly going through breeding everything that will retire with one hit of the button and releasing everything that isn't worth keeping. Such a pain. When I get money after taxes I'll go on a token spree and get some rare foundies hopefully. Now I just remembered I have tons of rabbits that need to be done too.

Wish me luck while I crawl back to my farm. Lol.
SomebodyDude

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ohhh... Poor Snook!Sad
Snook

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm almost done with my farm. Yesterday though I found out all four of my guinea pigs have mites so I won't be able to get that many tokens if any at all. It will cost $100 per guinea pig for all the shots and the vet visit. I'm hoping I can just get the medicine cheaper at the feed & grain store and do it myself but I don't know. I feel so bad for them.
SomebodyDude

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awww... Well that sucks! Sad
Snook

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It really sucks. My poor piggys feel bad and are acting a little off. I'm just glad we caught it soon. My cousin's guinea pig gave it to them because I had to babysit her. I'm not doing that again.

As for my farm I bred a lot of animals and got most of what I wanted. I just have to work on about 100 more animals. Hopefully I get what I need from them this time. I'm getting a lot more males than normal though.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    sandboxfarm Forum Index -> Chicken Chatter All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: