Management Farm House
My Farm
Rescue
Marketplace
Trades
Contracts
Bids
Help
Stop chatterin' and return to my farmin'!
Community

SearchSearch Forum & Players   MemberlistMemberlist 
 My FarmMy Farm   Log in to check PMLog in to check PM   

The Pets Page is back!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you like pet pages?
Yes, i love them!
66%
 66%  [ 6 ]
I don't know
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
No, i don't like them
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Kind of yes and kindof no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Mind your own buissness!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

Kdj

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:11 pm    Post subject: The Pets Page is back! Reply with quote

Remember when there was a pet page on here... where you could post pics and talk about them? Well its back!On this page you may post as many pics of your pets as you want! Now, i don't want this page to start getting pictures one week and then is completely forgotten the next week! I LOVE PETS! So don't be shy to show some pictures Very Happy Wink
Bratterratt

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha, well I figured I could give an update on my pets. Currently, on the little farm, I own a lamb, Prince Charming, a horse, Aurora Borealis, a breeding ewe, Sweet, a milk goat, Clover, and a old crippled cat, Captain. These are the animals that I myself own.

But the rest of the animals (which belong to the rest of my family), are two other breeding ewes, another horse, Zanzibar, a pony, two german shepherds, and a rabbit.

As for my animals, Aurora Borealis (horse) turned four a few weeks ago! So now she's technically all growed up! She's my baby, I raised her from a yearling.

Prince Charming is 8 weeks old (lamb) and is my 4-H market lamb. At the end of the year he will be auctioned at the State Fair. Crossing my fingers for him to take Grand Champion. He's already looking great!

My ewe, Sweet, is getting fat! I got her in November, she's about a year old. I'm planning on breeding her next year to a Hampshire Ram. Hopefully gonna get some good babies out of her!

Dairy Goat Clover is PREGNANT!!! YAY! Her kids are due late June early July. I'm really hoping for two bucklings! I'll be bringing the babies to the fair as well for show. Not auction.

And Captain, well, he's a stray I picked up about two years ago, maybe? He got shot in the leg and has been a cripple ever since. Before he was shot, he was my barn cat, but now he lives comfortably in my room. And sleeps on my bed all spoiled like. But I love him anyway!

That's my update!
Kdj

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh my gosh! Clover, is pregnant?!
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!
*Stops jumping and looks like shes embaressed*
Hehe! Got a little excited!
I wish i had a farm!
You are very lucky Brat!
Bratterratt

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha, yeah, I'm pretty lucky. It's a ton of work though!

I'll post pictures of Clover's babies when they're born. Nothing on earth is cuter than baby goats! Not even baby sheep. XD

And, there's a good chance, I'll be bringing home an Angus calf sometime in the next few months too. Just another pet! XD
Kdj

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really?! Very Happy
*Blushes* Embarassed
Awwww! I love it when people take the time to post pics!
How old is the Baby? (yes i know it isn't born yet! I mean how long has she been pregnant? Wink ) How long does it take for a baby goat to be born?
Bratterratt

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The gestation period for goats is about 5 months and Clover was bred in February. So she's getting along, but not too far yet! When I went out to feed her today, I noticed a little more bulging in her sides than normal, so there's definitely some babies in there!
Kdj

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool Cool! If you can, lemme know if the kids turn out to be girls or boys!
Bratterratt

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha, don't worry. I'll put a post up when they're born to give everyone an update. Smile
Kdj

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YAAAAAAY! Very Happy
Anything else going on with your pets @ home?
Bratterratt

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not too much. Prince Charming [My market lamb] was very annoying tonight though. Apparently he had WAY too much energy and WAY too little excersise today because he was very eager to play chase-the-psychotic-lamb-around-the-yard tonight in the dark at like 10:30 while I'm exhausted from school and such today! XP

But other than that, not too much goin' on at the farm... Very Happy
wolfgirl159357

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As for my animals,

Sweetie, (Rhodesion Ridgeback/Plott hound) has been....aggressive lately. Well a couple months ago we took her to the dog park as always, but this time, there was a slightly aggressive Pitt Bull there. Picked a fight with her, and Sweetie won the fight. No blood was drawn, but now she is nearly completly dog aggressive.

Chuka, (Cocker spaniel/Yorkshire Terrier) has been wonderful, once August comes up she will turn a big ole 10 or 11 years old! Our good old girl. She has lost her 4 front teeth and is starting to lose the teeth closest to her canines. You think tha'll stop her from eaten her chews though? Nope, she still chomps down. Her arthrites hasn't been acting up in a long time, so we figure thats a good sign.

Angel Baby, (Grey and white stray) We got her as a kitten from a vet's office. They were giving her away for free, she was found as a stray adn now she is the fat prissy demon cat we love. I have gotten a few scars from her and her tempers. Smile Her other name is Demon Cat. Sweetie will walk by her adn get slapped by a unsheathed paw. Poor Sweetie's nose is all scarred up from messing with the cat.

Sweety and Cherry, (Cockatiel and Green Parakeet) Normal, Noisy.

Rose, (Albino Corn Snake, 4 pushing 5 feet in lengh) She has done good. Gotten bigger, when we got her she was only about 8 inches inlengh and now look at her! She hasnt gotten out of her cage in about 4 months now, which is good. Gotta feed her this weekend though.
Bratterratt

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eek! A snake?! I could NEVER deal with that! I absolutely cannot stand snakes, lizards, turtles, etc. *shudders* But I guess it's cool that you've got one! I don't think I know anyone with a snake?

Well, turns out I found out yesterday that our rabbit Elizabeth (Lizzy) is not pregnant after all. I tried feeling baby bunnies in her belly... nada. So, we put her in with the buck (male rabbit) for a while and we'll try again! Luckily, rabbits are only pregnant for a month before they have their babies, so shouldn't have to wait too long for babies! Very Happy
Kdj

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Yes! Very Happy The pets page is back in buisness!)
Cool! Mind if I ask if you guys could post pics?
You're afraid of Snakes, reptiles, lizards, ect.?!
I used to have a *sniff* pet toad...
WHY?!?! Why did you have to get sick?!?!?!
I let her go because she didn't eat for 9 months+Broken Leg, I decided to let her free in a nature reserve.....I miss her.
But All I care about is that shes happy...... Crying or Very sad
I havent seen her since I realeased her.....
But don't let me ruin your fun (or scare you off....)! Cool Cool Cool
Bratterratt

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, this morning was rough on the farm. X(

Gladiator (German Shepherd Dog) bit Borie's (My horse's) leg and left a gash that could probably use stitches. However, didn't want to call the vet. Expensive, ya know. So, I cleaned it really good, bandaged it, and am hoping for the best! It's definitely the worst injury she's had. Pretty deep and long. It's just above her fetlock. However, she's not limping, but she doesn't like to put too much weight on it. Anyway, its been rough.

And now Gladiator has used up his last bit of luck. We're trying to decide where he's going to go. We can't exactly sell him, because he attacks livestock. So, we'll just have to see. XD
Trinity

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today has also been hard on me and my pets. My rat Plague was in his cage, which was a few inches from the cage of 4 of my baby rats, and he was able to reach through the cage, grab Asmodeus and literally ripped his intestines out. Asmodeus passed away 2 hours later. Sad I dont think im ever going to try to find a friend for Plague now, not if hes going to do that.

But, I couldnt stay mad at him, I picked him up to yell at him and he gave me a kiss on the nose and I felt bad for even wanting to yell at him.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    sandboxfarm Forum Index -> Chicken Chatter All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: