Management Farm House
My Farm
Rescue
Marketplace
Trades
Contracts
Bids
Help
Stop chatterin' and return to my farmin'!
Community

SearchSearch Forum & Players   MemberlistMemberlist 
 My FarmMy Farm   Log in to check PMLog in to check PM   

Please Read! Neonstreaks Story. A Warrior Cats Fan-Fiction

View previous topic :: View next topic  
flying_wolf24

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:26 pm    Post subject: Please Read! Neonstreaks Story. A Warrior Cats Fan-Fiction Reply with quote

This is a story that i wrote.

Chapter 1:
Willowhail padded across the clearing, her low-set tail set dragging along the ground as she walked. Her mother, now an elder, Skypoppy walked up to her and licked her shoulder whispering, “Meet me at the elders den after the hunting patrol” in her ear. “Yes mother,” she replied in a hushed tone. She clearly quivered as she walked to join the tail-end of the dusk hunting patrol. When she finally caught up she joined her clan-mate Duskfur and her sister Riverfern. “Finally,” hissed Riverfern, her sister nudged her flank “Be nice to her” she hissed back. Willowhail joined them, padding in between the tabby she-cats.
Once the patrol had returned Willowhail padded straight to the medicine den to hand out fresh kill. She saw her medicine cat, Speckledleaf, crouched over her den-mate, Yewclaw. There weren’t many healthy cats left in Sunclan, the medicine cat herself was finding it hard to care for them all as her apprentice, Flowerpaw, had passed from Whitecough recently. The clan was mostly grieving for their deputy, Frostypelt, who had also lost her only life. Their leader, Autumnstar, had already lost two lives from the spread of sickness and had only three left. Soon after, Willowhail padded to the leaders den-mouth and mewed for her, hoping she could hear her. “Please enter Willowhail,” she mewed dryly, Willowhail thought she was angry but the fear in her eyes said different. “I need to speak to you,” Autumnstar mewed again, “I need help choosing mentors for Hailhearts litter.” Hailheart’s first litter was large; four clumsy kits had survived leaf-bare and were ready to become apprentices, and her leader had asked for her help! “Well,” began Autumnstar “Poppypaw needs a kind-hearted mentor that can teach her more of the hunting,” she huffed. Willowhail thought for a moment before remarking “What about Greenleaf?” her leader thought also and then mewed “Yes” in an approving tone. “And we need an agile mentor for Frostpaw, just like her.” Autumnstar huffed, remembering chasing her around as a kit. Willowhail thought again, “Why don’t you ask Leaflitter?” she mewed. Autumnstar paused again to think, “Yes, good idea. She is ready for an apprentice.” She turned for a second to look out at the sunny clearing. “Autumnstar?” she questioned in a friendly tone, “You could do with some fresh air, you need to go out and have a hunt.” She looked into her leader eyes, seeing more fear than before, “You’re scared about your grandchildren becoming apprentices, aren’t you?” she asked, “That look in your eyes is sort of a give-away,” she stopped herself saying any more. She had ruined her leader’s mood because of her constant questions, a slight anger flared in her eyes and she almost lost the fear all together. “I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have brought it up.” She shifted uncomfortably on her paws; stirring up the leader wasn’t good at all. Her leader turned to her, “You should leave. I think choosing mentors for Forestpaw and Neonpaw will be easier.” She sternly gazed for a while at her then turned and focused her gaze to the back of her cave. “Please leave.” She said more angrily. What had she done to deserve her leader’s stern glare as well as the hatred in her voice?

I am working on chapter 2. Tell me what you think!
SomebodyDude

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like it:)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    sandboxfarm Forum Index -> Story Time All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: