Management Farm House
My Farm
Rescue
Marketplace
Trades
Contracts
Bids
Help
Stop chatterin' and return to my farmin'!
Community

SearchSearch Forum & Players   MemberlistMemberlist 
 My FarmMy Farm   Log in to check PMLog in to check PM   

Gah, storms!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vitani

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:24 pm    Post subject: Gah, storms! Reply with quote

So, we've got a huge weather front hitting N.Z this weekend thats the size of Australia...

Last night was pretty bad with gale-force winds, squalling rain, hail, thunder and lightning.

Today its still gale-force winds but not quite so bad as yesterday...Its not 'whistling' round the house which is pretty freaky...

But, we are all still holed up inside waiting it out because you just about get lift-off if you step out the door...My poor dog runs outside for 5 minutes to go to the toilet then bolts back in, tail between her legs lol...She's a beagle so while she is trying to 'go', her poor ears are flapping away like dumbo! Funny to watch but I feel sorry for her....Her and my kitty are driving me mental because they are bored...

We're all bored ><

Cabin fever, lol Laughing

Curious..........What does everyone else do during storms when its either not safe/stupid idea to go outside?
Bratterratt

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Monopoly... Lol, just kidding, I hate monopoly. Me and my mom usually get together in the kitchen and cook something yummy, like fried rice or brownies.

If the storm is really bad, and we're genuinely worried about the state of our house, me and her will go around and clean. I know it's strange, but when she's worried, she gets occupied, and I seem to have picked up the same habit... Lol.

So, nothing really useful!
Narcissa

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ouch, that really stinks. Here in the North Eastern US we have had some pretty nasty storms. We were supposed to get a hurricane earlier this week . . . His name was Earl . . . He got mad at us because we called him the wimpiest hurricane ever, since he didn't come. Now his children are attacking. Oh, and I was on SB, lol.
Cassy7

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i like to tease my dad i know it sounds really immature but he has like ADHD so he get really riled up and we all sit around and laugh
also we watch TV but if the storm is that bad we light tons of candles and jus' talk Very Happy
i <3 my family Laughing
wolfgirl159357

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my family is crazy, i sit here and play onthe computer adn run around outside with a umbrella when its lightning, we also roll around in the streets getting all wet Smile
Vitani

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol, you guys always crack me up Very Happy

The worst of it passed over the weekend, it just stayed really blowy but today again its gale force, rain and hail...

Then it goes all sunshin-ey and nice for 10 minutes.

Stupid weather >.<
Post new topic   Reply to topic    sandboxfarm Forum Index -> Chicken Chatter All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: