Management Farm House
My Farm
Rescue
Marketplace
Trades
Contracts
Bids
Help
Stop chatterin' and return to my farmin'!
Community

SearchSearch Forum & Players   MemberlistMemberlist 
 My FarmMy Farm   Log in to check PMLog in to check PM   

"something interesting about me!" (;
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
firebird!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:36 pm    Post subject: "something interesting about me!" (; Reply with quote

alright! this is the first game I've ever opened .. Wink ; It kinda just popped in my head (ha) and it sounded fun.

interesting. so this is how it goes: you post one interesting thing about yourself. the person below you posts

their's and so on. I think this is a great way for the SBF community to get to know eachother. Please do nottt

post any information that is too personal, thanks (; I'll go first. One interesting thing about me is that I am obsessed with the smell of gasoline.
*~Trent~*

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am picky about everything (but you all should have known that by now...)

I don't like to get wet when I have normal clothes on (I have actually cried when people got me a little wet xD)
firebird!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm picky about even-ness. xD
sandtiger

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm quite boring in actuality if you ask myself...but...

I am kinda two sided. In personal places, short tempered, stubborn, and smart ass is me. Everywhere else, calm, serious and reserved is me.

I have a very large vocabulary, through it may not seem like that. Most people don't understand half of what I'm saying a lot of times. >.<
*~Trent~*

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are certain personality traits that will make me hate you off the bat (no idea why xD)

I only like guys with blue eyes

I'm not argumentative at all in real, believe me. You guys would actually like me in real hahahahahaha

I have ADHD (im very high energy, when sitting down i always have to twitch my fingers or shake my foot)

I cannot stand when people walk in my room and then leave the door open when it was originally closed

(more than 1... but i have a LOT of pet peeves to bore ya'll with, so i will post them in groups for your sake and get it over with quick xD)
sandtiger

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*~Trent~* wrote:
I cannot stand when people walk in my room and then leave the door open when it was originally closed

Good lordy... I have that same thing. >.< Through its with this one office door in my house, I can not stand that one door, its open, its getting closed.

I have Asperger's Syndrome. (Not bothering to describe it...)

I hate people who talk too much, or talk ALOT to me. (I have no idea why, talking just sets me off if its alot)

I am attracted to sad music, sad drawings, ETC...
Vitani

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a tendancy to say 'squee' if I'm happy online.

I also sometimes actually 'squee' if I'm super happy/or find something cute in RL Embarassed
*~Trent~*

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My brother has Aspergers... but since each case is apparently different, i guess i cant make any assumptions about what your quirks are xD

I have a faint touch of Austism. Up until sixth grade, I avoid physical contact, once my mother outright asked me if she didn't hug me enough of a child. I lied and said no, but it was prob cause i didn't let her hug me. Then i started to go to youth group, and my future best friends would hug me as greeting. I didnt want to be rude, so i simply tolerated it. soon i was hugging them, and going totally wild and not freaking out at a mere touch. I almost died when in an activity we were doing, someone wrote on my paper "came out of her shell to be a great friend" because that was so cool. But i didnt really come out, they kinda smashed my shell into little pieces xD if you cant beat 'em, join 'em!

I jump games a lot. VHR 2, SIMs, SBF, Khimeros. There is always one. But the cycle repeats, so I always end up back at that game eventually, though it make take months, and in this case years. Basically, this is my confession that you have never actually known me as a noob. In fact, I am a much older player than most you. I simply came back. I stopped playing SBF one day, just forgot. For me, that means I dont remember again for a few years. Then in january, I remembered this place, and tried to come back. But between leaving and my return, I had gotten a new computer, forgotten my password. I tried very hard to reclaim my old account, but I couldnt figure out the email i used, therefore I couldnt find the password. Than I gave up. Since i got a new computer, I could start clean without my rating decreasing. So I did. And now here I am. But never fear, none of you guys knew me. I have only recognized Bratteratt, Cosmosxx, Cowgirls, and Rusty.
And like I said, the cycle repeats. I am getting back into VHR2, I see a golden opportunity to reclaim the market Twisted Evil so the nearing day i stop signing on, dont worry. I will be back. I just hope some of you will stay long enough to see the day...
Vitani

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My feet are always cold....

Which drives people crazy when I touch them with my cold tootsies!

(And thats actually pretty neat Trent...Not like me lol...Plugging away for 4 years on the same account. Yeesh Shocked )
firebird!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In real life, I take tons of pictures, but only end up liking one or two, if any.

I also hate people who talk to much, or try and show out for attention.
sandtiger

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's cool Trent! Me, I'm on four a few months-a year, than I'm gone for months on end, then I'm back. That's happened twice actually. I was on around what? Maybe two and a half years ago once or twice ont eh main site, joined the forums, left. Then back I come, then a three month break, then I'm back again.
*~Trent~*

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My old account was Chicken Man. I recognized my betta fish, tigers, and my dalmatian Wink it was weird at first to see them on someone elses' farm. and they are retirement age.

I use the name *~Trent~* on basically every game. at first on VHR2, i was "Who doesn't love trent?" but i got sick of people calling me WDLT instead of Trent after many times asking, so i got it changed to *~Trent~* to match my friend *~Nite~* and the name has stuck. So if you every see a *~Trent~* on another game, I would be surprised if it wasnt me(=
sandtiger

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya...

If there's one more thing I absolutely HATE... Its being underestimated by people on my abilities, and/or not being aloud to express my feelings/emotions/opinions freely without some sort of punishment. And that seems to happen around me a LOT... Mad
firebird!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sandtiger wrote:
Ya...

If there's one more thing I absolutely HATE... Its being underestimated by people on my abilities, and/or not being aloud to express my feelings/emotions/opinions freely without some sort of punishment. And that seems to happen around me a LOT... Mad

ditto!
Trinity

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sandtiger wrote:

I have a very large vocabulary, through it may not seem like that. Most people don't understand half of what I'm saying a lot of times. >.<

I'm the same way, I have to dumb down my words or else people will never get what im saying.

I have 5 kids, which you guys all know now. lol

I'm a triplet.

I'm obsessed with mozzerella sticks, get them everyday at work for lunch.

I can't stand music playing at a low volume, it has to be up or off.

I cant take any type of beeping or ringing noise, no matter how low, it always drives me nuts.

I always sit with my back against a wall, I cant stand sitting with my back to people.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    sandboxfarm Forum Index -> Games/Gaming All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 1 of 10

Jump to: