Management Farm House
My Farm
Rescue
Marketplace
Trades
Contracts
Bids
Help
Stop chatterin' and return to my farmin'!
Community

SearchSearch Forum & Players   MemberlistMemberlist 
 My FarmMy Farm   Log in to check PMLog in to check PM   

A Small Tale...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sandtiger

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:40 pm    Post subject: A Small Tale... Reply with quote

My imagination goes rampant once more...

She trotted with steep steps, sliding into the soft wet snow, through the snowy forgotten wastelands of this place. The trees, stripped of there leaves for so very long now and colored damp dull brown, danced in the fragile wind as she passed them. She would never stop, this wolf of great haste, for she was a roamer, a traveler. Traversing the lands, sandy deserts, heavy forests, arctic tundra, steaming jungles even, and now this ice field. All the places were different to this jet black wolf, owner of deep blue eyes, a loner, but they all had one thing in common. The wolf passed through all stages of life traveling, yet there was none, where had it all gone? Even when she was born, she never saw any, where were they? No where. The wolf continued on with her travels, months passed, years passed, still none. Finally at a grand old age, the wolf stopped, the blue eyes had grown to encompass a knowing gaze, a wise foresight. Yet there was one thing that still eluded the old she wolf. In her traveling this whole world, every environment, none of it. As she finally lay dieing in the place where she had passed on her travels so many years ago, that barren ice field, with trees of no leaves, still the same damp and mundane brown to her. She still saw none. As a gentle snow began to rain down her pelt was covered, yet she still held on, with hope that she may see it, in her final moments, yet still none. As the last snowflake touched her soft black nose, she closed her eyes, never too see what sh e had been seeking her whole existence. Life...
Fire Opal

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aaah... Very nice. You have a real talent in writing, Sandtiger; there is a nice balance of detail and intrigue. Some parts could use some minor tweaking, but overall quite good.

I'm wondering how you would turn it into a whole story, though. I am guessing it's just a little random snippet. Smile
wolfgirl159357

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awww thats so sad, but so interesting, such a weird combination, but all around amazing, i right too, i just kinda keep it to myself Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    sandboxfarm Forum Index -> Story Time All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: