Management Farm House
My Farm
Rescue
Marketplace
Trades
Contracts
Bids
Help
Stop chatterin' and return to my farmin'!
Community

SearchSearch Forum & Players   MemberlistMemberlist 
 My FarmMy Farm   Log in to check PMLog in to check PM   

Rant/Quitting

View previous topic :: View next topic  
xGigglesx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:39 am    Post subject: Rant/Quitting Reply with quote

Ugh I'm seriously sick and tired of all the drama that goes on here. I'm not even that active on the forums and I get drama all the time. I can't even browse through a single topic without someone yelling at someone else. Is it really needed? Another thing that seriously gets on my nerves is this whole "I sold it, don't you go around selling it!" thing. I hardly ever buy anything, when I do acquire something it's from me breeding to a public stud. If I get more than one of something I either put it up for sale or I keep it. I never release, at least not unless I can't sell something.

Anyways, if I pay the stud fee and I buy something, that automatically means it's MINE! Not yours, you sold it. If I'm gifted something, I certainly won't go around selling it or breeding it like crazy. That I totally understand someone being mad about. However, when I spend over 30 mill on something, I should be able to do what I want with it. This is a small community of people, hardly anyone is active anymore. What do you seriously have to worry about?

I don't breed much anymore and when I sell something, it's honestly because I don't want it. I always ask the person who created it if I can breed or sell something, but even then I get people yelling at me in PMs that I didn't create it or that they sold me something so I shouldn't be selling it. I didn't ask you for a reason, it's not your creation either. I quite honestly don't care who sold me what, but I respect people who ask me to go through them first if I want to breed/sell. I think it's silly, but I do it because I honestly hate people being mad at me. I do everything I can to avoid it.

I'm friends with a lot of people here, I've never done anything wrong. So don't go around yelling and sending me rude PMs just because you're not happy with yourself. And just because I didn't reply to your rude little message doesn't mean send me another one that's twice as rude. I didn't reply to you because you're being rude. Be nicer and maybe I might take the time to converse with you and straighten things out.

So, in short, I'm getting sick and tired of people yelling at me and basically anyone else for nothing. You didn't create it, get over it. It's mine, I bought it, the end. People who search out other people to yell at is ridiculous, get a life. People like you are probably the reason I or other people hardly do anything on here anymore. I've been nice, at least I think so, since I got here. Obviously I'm trustworthy if people sell or trade me something of high value.

I'm seriously sorry for the people who had to read this who have done nothing or who have been nothing but kind to me since I joined. I appreciate super people like you :] However, the drama and the cruelty and just harsh words have pushed me to the edge. I'm seriously done with SBF. If I have a creation of yours, bid zero on it and you can have it back. If I have something that you asked me not to sell, but you don't want it, no worries, I won't give it away. Everything is staying where it is if it isn't claimed because I don't want more drama.

So thanks for being nice (if you have).
Giggles <3
*~Trent~*

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

)= I hope i haven't been mean to you! *lack of memory here!*
SomebodyDude

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GIGGLES!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! Crying or Very sad

I went through for you and bid on the ones I gave/sold to you. Sad I'll keep them safe in case you ever want come back!!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
xGigglesx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No you two were part of the super nice people :]
I've accepted your bids SD ^^

Besides, you two will see me on Khimeros Very Happy
Fire Opal

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gosh, I totally know how you feel. Some people are just super protective of "their" animals. These are virtual creatures, if they aren't for breeding or selling what are they for?

Anyway, I'm not going to start a whole rant, I've seen enough of that. I understand, Giggles. Sad to see you go.
SomebodyDude

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't play their much anymore Gig, but I will try to visit you there if you visit us here!!!
Cocodri

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crying or Very sad I'm sorry to see you go.

I understand where you are coming from. I guess some people won't be happy until they run this game into the ground. Rolling Eyes
Bratterratt

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You'll be missed Giggles. Stop in from time to time if you can...

Bratt Sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    sandboxfarm Forum Index -> Chicken Chatter All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: