Management Farm House
My Farm
Rescue
Marketplace
Trades
Contracts
Bids
Help
Stop chatterin' and return to my farmin'!
Community

SearchSearch Forum & Players   MemberlistMemberlist 
 My FarmMy Farm   Log in to check PMLog in to check PM   

Blue Creek Academy Stories

View previous topic :: View next topic  
barbaro800

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 10:50 am    Post subject: Blue Creek Academy Stories Reply with quote

Post a story here about your character in the Blue Creek Academy RP to help explain your character's past. Have fun and be creative. Very Happy
shaggydoggy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[I'm going to post this in Rosalie's perspective.]

Great. Hello Texas.

Rubbing my eyes sleeply, pulling myself up, I let a yawn peak through my lips. Images flashed through my brain, making me smile a bit. He had done all that, for my brother. Chris.

Yes, Chris, had made the move so much more easier for my eight year old brother. My step- brother Jacob and step-sister jessica had invited me to the party, and Chris was a survor. I had mingled with my "new family" as my mother had wanted, but there was something missing. My eight year old brother, Steven. Most likely, he would be raiding the pantries. Slowly, I came into the kitchen. Looking through all the closets, one, full of voices, caught my attention. What I saw suprised the crap out of me. There, Chris, Mr. Cool, was with carrot sticks shoved up his two front teeth, celery sticking out of his ears, and peas in his hair. The blond-haired beauty, looked like a complete fool. All for my brother. In my suprise, I slammed the door shut. And left the building. Feeling a soft hand clap over my shoulder, Chris was standing there, looking apologetic. "I'm...sorry. I..I didn't know..you'd..."- he stammered, golden eyes alert. "It's..alright,"- I whispered. Of all the times for me to see him, he looked like a eight year old kid. "I'll explain,"- and that began the long conversation.

It turned into more then an explination, it turned into a storey of his life. I already knew Chris was caption of the Swim Team, there were posters of him in his swim trunks plastered all around the girl's locker room. But he told me about his living with his mother and father. About how he felt a connection when I switch to the school. Then, he kissed me. Of course, I kissed him back, what else could I do. The rest of the night was kind of fuzzy.

So as I sit in my bed, rememboring about last night, I touched my lips. I shuttered, and hopped down from my bed. I never had gotten used to Jacob fathers house, in which we all lived in now. I nearly fell down the marble stairs, but caught my balance. Ever since that kiss, Chris had come over a couple times to "study" and Steven would always jump up and beg chris to go and play some games. Chris would always look to me to see if it was okay, and I'd nod, happy to have my brother feeling better.
Already dressed, hair done, exetra, I walked out the door, back-pack slung over my shoulder. There isn't much to say about school, oh yah, that I almost drowned. But other then that, not much.
I had been ready for P.E, which of course, was swimming. How I dispised water. But in my haste to please, I slipped into my bathing-suit and went down to the pool. Clumbsy me, I slipped. Haven not being able to swim, I just sort of flaied my arms, like a maniac. Luckily, my guardian angel Chris was there, and jumped in the pool, clothes and all. My guardian angel saved my life. Coughing like crazy, I gazed into his eyes, they were frantic. Of course, the coach and everyone asked if I were okay. Then, they all went to go get dressed. i had ruined the session for everyone.
But Chris seemed to refuse to move, which confused me deeply. We sat there, me laying on the tile, and Chris leaning over me. "Close, much?"- he whispered, something like a smile playing on his lips. I could only nod. Finally, he got up, and I let out a breath. His strong arms picked me up easily, holding me close. Shivering my guts out, I clung to him for warmth. "May I give you swimmiming lessons?"- he asked, almost begging. My first reaction was to say no, to refuse and go home. But the tone in the boy's voice made me have to say yes. So I nodded. "Thank you Rosalie!"- he almost wailed.

After that heart-felt chat, I returned to the dressing room. That was my last class, so now it was time to go home. Reaching it quickly, I wasn't suprised to see that jacob had his moter-cycle parked in the garage. Suddenly, a "Boo!"- rang in my ear, and i shot forwards. I turned right around and slapped the boy on the shoulders, my eyes ablaze. Jacob looked at me apologeticaly, like he didn't know what he did. But i couldn't stay mad at Jacob, he had that boyish cuteness to him. Something looked wrong though, though his mood was fun, his brown eyes held a hint of dispair. "Jacob..."- I whispered, and there the tears were. I let the boy lean on me, as tears fell down his cheeks. "My mother. She died..,"- he whispered. I bit my lip, that had to be sad. It was bad that Jacob's mother and father broke up, and that my mom re-married his dad, but now his mother was gone. The two of us walked into the living room, and talked, falling asleep...

I changed into my bathing suit. Again. But this time, I felt safer. It was after school, so I really had no more worries. Chris was standing there, smiling up at me from the pool. A cracked smile reached my own lips, and I knew i was blushing. I had never felt for Chris this way, like having him for a boyfriend. Until the kiss.

I eyed the water, like it was a death trap. "I'll help you,"- the boy offered, grabbing my hand. I slipped in the water, and took a deep breath. I felt like my lungs were being strangled, but that was most likely from the cold. My Guardian Angel hugged me. His strong arms were around my delicate form, but he didn't dare squeeze too hard. Then Chris let me go. I was use to the coldness of the water by now, but I still clung to the edge of the pool. After awhile, he taught me different things. Nothing like the caption of the Swim team to help you out. I stayed over my curfew, until 10:00 P.M. But now, with Chris beside me, I was able to swim out to the middle of the pool. Suddenly, a hand had wound it's way into mine, I looked up. Chris' golden orbs were warm, looking into my own. "Will you go out with me?"- he asked, looking like he had lost all his cofidence. His eyes were innocent, pleading, but a hint of a smile. "Of course,"- I whispered, my golden orbs twinkling. Then, nothing else really mattered....

It had now been a week since me and Chris had been going out. Today, Chris was supost to be coming over. Suddenly, the door bell rang. I let Steven answer to door. There Chris was, smiling up at my from atop the stair-case. I winked, and ran down the stairs, throwing my arms around Chris and planting a kiss on him. I heard Steven giggle, and I sighed. "Go ahead,"- I said, sighing. Chris gave me an apologetic glance, and gave me one more kiss before he disapeared. Of course, Steven would want to play with Chris. Chris was like his best friend.
Then it was my turn. "I have to go Steven. I'll come back over tomorrow and spend some more time with you,"- promised Chris to my younger brother. Then we both went upstairs to my room. I sat on my bed, criss- cross, and Chris sat next to me. We sort of just sat there, wrapped in each others arms. "I'm gonna take you out tonight,"- he whispered in my ear. "What about my,"- I was cut off. "I already asked your father George and your mom,"- I winced. George was my step-father. Chris must have saw me, because he quickly apologized and corrected himself.

So Chris went outside, as I got dressed. I put on a white mini-skirt and a spagetti tank-top. Running outside, I hopped in his car, and we were off. "So, tell me where we're going,"- i demanded, a smile playing on my lip. "To a resturant,"- Chris replied, winking at me. Suddenly, a deer was in front of us, stunned by the head lights. "Chris stop!"- I demanded, pointing to the thing. It could kill us. The thought made me numb. "Chris!"- I yelled. He kept trying, fidling with the brake. "It's not working!"- that was the last I heard.

Waking up in the emergency room, one thought came into my head. Chris. I got up, still in my clothes, "Chris!"- I screamed, not caring if I got into trouble. My eyes began to swell with tears, as a person sat me down. "he's....dead,"- whispered the nurse. The sudden remorse swept inside me. My guardian Angel. Dead. I began to cry, the tears just pouring out. "He's not dead!"- I demanded, shoving the nurse away. "He can't be...,"...

Yay! I finished it! what do you guys think?

Will post the rest tomorrow.

Last edited by shaggydoggy on Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:21 am; edited 2 times in total
barbaro800

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(ooo nice! i'm going to post a story about Aaron once the "dramatic" event happens to help explain what happened better...but that will be after the monday on the RP)
shaggydoggy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finished mine!
barbaro800

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

its good Smile
Bratterratt

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's really good Shaggs!
Bratterratt

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[This is what happened to James during those days that he was gone from Blue Creek. Nothing too exciting, but it might explain a little...]

The large grey Silverado made it's way out onto the highway. Jame's foot worked it's way down on the gas pedal, gradually speeding up. Traffic was sparse, no one in sight. Overwhelmed with emotion, all cares were swept from his mind. He glanced swiftly down at the speedometer, not caring that the needle hovered just below 95 mph. Who would miss him if he was gone? Savannah would. And Alex. Another name strained at the back of his mind, but he forbade himself to think it. Those things kept James from accelerating. His thoughts spun, uncontrollable, his eyes focused on the road ahead.

The sudden alarm of a siren sounded behind him and lights flashed in James’ rear view mirror. He bit his lip, hesitating. Then reluctantly with a sigh, he turned the wheel, pulling the truck over to the side of the road…

[Later that Day]

The large grey Silverado pulled onto the dirt road from off the highway reaching the narrow driveway. The truck halted in front of a small white house, dust clouding, thrown up by the tires. James slowly slid out of the driver’s seat, pulling the key out of the ignition. The house hadn’t change much since he’d been there. The wraparound porch was still in dire need of a fresh coat of paint, the untended lilac bush planted beside it in mid-bloom. Several plump chickens scratched around, clucking softly amongst themselves.

The sound of the screen door slamming brought James out of his revere. He looked up to see a bouncy twelve year old girl bounding off of the porch.

“James!” –she squealed, jumping up into his outstretched arms, giddy with excitement. Swinging his baby sister around in a bear hug, James finally released her, allowing the girl’s feet to touch the dry ground.

“Where’s Mom, Savannah?” –he asked after a moment, the grin on his face diminishing slightly. Footsteps on the wooden porch interrupted the girl’s reply, and James looked up quickly.

A small, middle aged woman stood on the steps, a thin blanket wrapped around her shoulders like a shawl. Her face was pale and dark purple circles rimmed her watery blue eyes.

“Hey Mom,” –James murmured softly, standing awkwardly next to the silent Savannah. The woman didn’t answer, but instead reached up to take her son into her arms. James’ eyes squeezed shut, holding back the urge for tears.

“I missed you, James,” –she whispered softly, her voice hoarse and pained.

“I missed you too, Mom.”

[Several Hours Later]

The room was small, but familiar and comfortable. The bed sat in one corner, a faded red patchwork quilt folded over the sheets. The only other furnishings was matching dresser and night stand, both made from a dark maple wood. James tossed his duffel bag onto the freshly made bed spread, sitting next to it with a deep sigh. Just as he did, there was a soft knock on the bedroom door.

“Come in,” –James called gently, brushing his thoughts away for the moment.

Savannah poked her dark brunette head in the door, a smile on her face as always.

“Someone’s here to see you,” –she said in a sing-song voice,

“She’s waiting down stairs.”

Without another word, Savannah disappeared behind the door, closing it as she went.

James raised an eyebrow curiously. Who had come to see him? Standing, he headed down the stairs, stepping into the living room.

“Chelsea?” –he asked incredulously...

[Here's part of it, for the first day... Just another side of James.]

Last edited by Bratterratt on Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
barbaro800

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(wait, whos savannah? and kk)
Bratterratt

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol, you'll see!
barbaro800

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ooo keep going with it
shaggydoggy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keep going! It's good, lol.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    sandboxfarm Forum Index -> Story Time All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: