Management Farm House
My Farm
Rescue
Marketplace
Trades
Contracts
Bids
Help
Stop chatterin' and return to my farmin'!
Community

SearchSearch Forum & Players   MemberlistMemberlist 
 My FarmMy Farm   Log in to check PMLog in to check PM   

Standard RP Club
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    sandboxfarm Forum Index -> Club Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
koneko

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the idea of a sperate forum, not a group that you have to join though. I don't understand the point of that.
sandtiger

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sandtiger wrote:
Hmm, the general idea itself seems very reasonably, as it has been used on VP it seems, right? However, I personally just really don't like the idea of having it invisible and a RPG group, it seems, well, weird, that is just me though. I don't like the group idea because what if someone made regulations very tight to join in with the RPG group, I'm just a little worried of that.

Repost in case.
*~Trent~*

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, on VP, there are no regulations to join the group other than your promise to obey the Basic Rules.

The RPG forum is set to invisible because then the players who dont RP dont have to deal with the alert. And it also makes it so that you have to join the group and agree to follow the Basic RP rules to actually RP and see the forum.

Group or no group, we should definitely ask for a new forum for RPGs, and then ask for the RPGs to be moved in that forum.
Narcissa

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Um, is this club still alive? If it is, I'd like to join, although the Mansion isn't ready to join.

Username: Narcissa
Run for VP?: NO!
RPs I Play In: The Institute, New and Improved Mansion!, Furuitori Island: Haven Of The Vanished, The Guardians, Warrior Cats rpg, The Feral Cats of Portland, Masai Mara Park
RPs I Run: The Mansion (Original and New), many others that died or were rebooted (The Institute)
Sample: Ailish heard the cry of her Thixa, her King, Thunderbird. Shuddering slightly at the cry, which went straight through her light, hollow bones with frightening accuracy. She lifted off the tree where she had been studying an odd fungus, one that she had never seen before, that was yellow and orange and . . . oddly circular. Pushing it into the back of her mind (Ailish made a note to come back and study the discovery further at a later date), the Note Taker Parrot went to her King.

Malklah stretched her wings, admiring their strength and beauty. The Cockatoo hen was gathering berries and fruits. Although she was alone for now, she knew that soon she would have a large, glorious flock of her own. Secretly, the pretty Queen wished for a King to be by her side (slightly behind, of course. She had founded the Southern Icicles Flock, and she would remain it's major ruler), and heirs in her nest (obedient, smart heirs. Not silly, dumb heirs, her mind chimed). Plucking up a papya, Malkah decided to eat, so she could appear be the strong Thixala she was to any future flock members that happened to pass by.
*~Trent~*

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, we just dont do much xD

accepted
sandtiger

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is Furuitori still a Standard RPG? I kinda opened a new one, way MORE detailed... Or do I have to post the form again?
*~Trent~*

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its still on.

I'm so glad Bama finally added in the RP section. I know a few months ago I asked some MOD too, but they never did, until now =]
sandtiger

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, can I add the badge then since I never officially did?

I'm also quite glad, now we don't have those conflicts... I think Choco herself asked many times before such.
*~Trent~*

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yep
Post new topic   Reply to topic    sandboxfarm Forum Index -> Club Announcements All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: