Management Farm House
My Farm
Rescue
Marketplace
Trades
Contracts
Bids
Help
Stop chatterin' and return to my farmin'!
Community

SearchSearch Forum & Players   MemberlistMemberlist 
 My FarmMy Farm   Log in to check PMLog in to check PM   

Standard RP Club
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    sandboxfarm Forum Index -> Club Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
*~Trent~*

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 2:40 pm    Post subject: Standard RP Club Reply with quote

Just a silly little club for people who love RP, and would like a standard =]

About:
This is a club that encourages players to RP like they are literate. We do NOT force players to RP by the Standard, but encourage. We also have Standard RPs that we encourage players to join, promising proper grammar and a fun gaming experience.

*literate= means that they type understandably. Okay, so you miss a period or a semi colon like once every couple posts, as long as it isnt every post and a serious habit, who cares?
'hay guyz, hru? kewl! me 2! this is rlly funn!'
no.
No.
NO.
"Hey, guys, how are ya? Cool! Me too! This is really fun!"
yes.
Yes.
YES.

Standard RP Rules:
- Obey 'Basic Rp Rules'
- Good grammar and Punctuation
- Substance in every post. Post a few nice little details about the colors, the surroundings, time of day, how they feel. Throw in some adjectives.
- No powerplaying/god-moding
- No over-posting [posting basically the same thing every other post that has no substance]

- "Hi stranger! Hey you are cool. I love you. Lets have babies!" NO. what happened to friendship and stuff? Make them friends, make them close. It is way more fun. I mean, realistically, do we walk down the street, find some cute stranger, flirt, and make out? Okay, if you do, I am a bit creeped out...

Standard Member Rules:
- Obeys Basic Rules
- Obeys Standard RP Rules
- Keep a number of RPs you can handle, 5 and under, preferably.
- If you have an RP with less then 20 pages of RP, don't make a new one, too much to handle.
- If your RP doesn't reach 15 pages of RP in the first 25 days, then close it. (The idea may be good, but its not working, and isnt popular. It is also clogging up forums)
- play in character. Don't use your characters to help each other. (I personally, have always found it fun to have characters that argue and hate each other!)

~

Keep your RPs fun and interesting =]
Include all the players, dont just give the cool stuff to your friends
Don't Shun the beginners!

PS. I will momentarily join your RPs to check in on them, make sure the rules are upheld, and players are active. Also to see if the members of this club obey these rules.

** in the 'Rules' section of the RPGs first post, as a rule type in "-Standard RPG Rules" with "Basic RPG Rules". This only applys if your RPG is a registered RP in the club.

Owner/President- Trent
Vice President- To be elected
Members-
Bratteratt, Shaggydoggy, Sandtiger, Somebodydude

Application for Player:

Code:
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Run for VP?:[/b]
[b]RPs I Play In:[/b]
[b]RPs I Run:[/b]
[b]Sample:[/b]

Application for RPG:
-RP must have at least 15 pages of RP to register.
- Author must be in the club

Code:
[b]RPG Name:[/b]
[b]Author:[/b]
[b]Will you enforce these standards?:[/b]
[b]Samples of RPing quoted from the club:[/b]

'Standard' Rps:
RPG Name (Auther)
Yellowstone Park: Wolf RP (*~Trent~*)
The Horse Herds: Can You Survive (*~Trent~*)
The Wolf RPG (Bratteratt)
the toxic wolf RPG (FiREBiRD)
Vampire Gods/Godess' (CowgirlsRule)
Furuitori Island:Haven of the Forgotten (sandtiger)

All standard RP will have this at the top of the first post:
This Is A Certified Standard RPG

Code:
[color=darkblue][size=18][b]This Is A Certified Standard RPG [/b][/size][/color]
[img]http://trentslineart.webs.com/StandardRPGBadge.png[/img]

First Thing:
We need to elect a vice president.
Candidates:
Bratteratt
Somebodydude
Cowgirls
* post if you want to join in
* pm me your vote
* if it is a tie, then the 2 candidates will run, and the third will be out.

New RPGs:
Post ideas for RPGs that you would like to make. I will post your idea and plot here, and players can tell you if they would join or not, and maybe give you ideas before hand.
Any RPG ideas posted are NOT to be taken. The person has a claim to the RPG once they post it.

RPG Name (Author-To-Be) - plot
The Lost Dragons of Fire Island/The Last Dragons (*~Trent~*) - [This RPG was going to be released a long while ago, but was forced to be withheld] You are one of the last dragons. You have been hunted for centuries, and now there are only a few of your species left. You have several survival options. Kill the humans. Find a new home. Search for Fire Island, home to the immortal Fire Dragons; and try to repopulate your species before you're lost forever. How will you save your species?

So... lets get started!

Last edited by *~Trent~* on Sat May 22, 2010 10:50 am; edited 9 times in total
Bratterratt

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I'm not exactly sure how this goes. Is this basically just to keep track of the RPer's and the games we have going?

Bratt Very Happy
*~Trent~*

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, and kind of set a standard.

Im so SICK of bad punctuation!!! I NEED commas, periods, and semi-colons. It drives me insane when people dont have them.

and help keep the forum form getting clogged up. There are SOO many new RPs. Its crazy!
Bratterratt

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know how you feel! Ok, so I would like, register my Role Plays...?

Username: Bratterratt
Run for VP?: I would love to if possible!
RPs I Play In: Wolf Role Play, Blue Creek Academy, Hopelessly Lost, Polar Feud, Life on the Savannah
RPs I Run: Wolf Role Play, Hopelessly Lost, Polar Feud
Sample: [Here is a sample post I wrote in my Polar Bear RP] The feeling of cold water on his face, unexpectedly was enough to enrage the giant Alpha polar bear. A thunderous roar ripped from the male's enormous chest, and Dagger pulled himself up high onto his hind legs. Large on all fours, the Alpha was almost impossibly huge at this height. Slamming his force down onto the ice, the world seemed to quake, and a hairline crack formed in the thick ground. "Arisaphalee!" -Dagger roared, his blue eyes murderous...
*~Trent~*

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sweet! you can register your RPs too =]
shaggydoggy

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Username
Run for VP? Not really. I'd rather not. Very Happy
Will you enforce these standards?:
RP's I play in The eight worlds, Yellowstone Park, Blood and Chocolate, The Wolr Roleplay, Polar Feud, Hopelessly Lost, Blue Creek, Toxins RP, The Horse Herds, Dragon RP
Sample:
Nikki awoke with a start, the simple sounds of waves splashing against the rocks, soothing her. Just a dream she told herself, though the gruesome scene in her dream didn't disapear. The angry clapping of jaws shook her back to reality, and she climped out of her cramped hut. Nikki chuckled, as Shark lay in the deep waters, looking at her with big eyes. "Oh! Can those eyes get any bigger?"- she teased, tossing a fish from her bucket at her friend, who gobbled it down with fierce jaws. Quietly, Nikki bent down and petted her best friends snout softly. Nikki could've sworn she saw the shark smile, and she sat down. Softly, she let her feet dangle in the deep water, as she sat beside Shark. "You know, your my only friend,"- she said, her voice a bit sorrowfilt. But, that didn't matter much. Shark was a great friend, though the fact that they could't communicate kind of sucked...

Last edited by shaggydoggy on Wed May 12, 2010 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
sandtiger

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can I join please? Very Happy I don't think I should enter my Dragon one and Falcon one because they basically died.

Username: Sandtiger
Run for VP?: I would like too, but you don't need me too, I'm content with just joining!
RPs I Play In: Wolf Role Play, Toxic Breed RPG, Blue Creek Academy, Life On The Savannah, Polar Feud, Yellowstone Park: Wolf RPG, Peregrine Falcon RPG, and Dragon RPG. Maybe a few more I'm forgetting...
RPs I Run: Peregrine Falcon RPG, Dragon RPG
Sample: Lumescentii, a now grown wolf, stepped to his moment of truth, his caramel colored fur with green waving and wildly whipping form the wind. The wind whispered happiness and grandness, but with a faint tone of sadness with his sister demise when they were pups. But all was forgotten as he stepped on the place of high rock. He scanned the gathered, large crowd before him, a mix of many colors, all with shards or something of such except the youngest of pups, still softly hidden within the parents dens. He was now here, his goal reached. He howled, hoping to put the deep understanding of this moment into them... They were now a chorus of hopeful, proud howls, ready for the future, hopefully a brighter one... *This is just random, not an actual post.*
SomebodyDude

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Username: SomebodyDude
Run for VP?: Yep
RPs I Play In: A ton...
-Horse Herds [I pop in every now and then...]
-Yellowstone Park: Wolf RP
-Life On The Savannah: African Wild Dog / Painted Wolf RP
-The toxic breed: wolf RP
-Blood and Chocolate
and some other RP's that have dropped in popularity...
RPs I Run: None yet but I do think I have one in the making... I do help run the Yellowstone Park :Wolf RP though...
Sample:
[Ok I'm just going to make this up about Rice my wolf I play..]

Rice stood. The wind flipped through her white matted with mud hair as she listened for the sound oof the other pack. 'Good Grief...
'Damn Shanaie [no offence shaggs!]... ' she thought to herself as the wind grew stronger and then weaker. A lone howl came from the area near her den. She longed to go to it but knew she could not. If she did she would be attacked as soon as she entered the camp. Instead she headed back in the direction of her own den. Stopping every few minutes to check for the scent of Toxics or Shadowstars...
Bratterratt

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, here are my RP's Trent!

RPG Name: Wolf Role Play
Author: Myself (Bratterratt)
Will you enforce these standards?: Actually, I already do!
Samples of RPing quoted from the club: Azyra's eyes scanned from the shore of her territory, then locked on the form of the other female, GhostWalker. The Alphaess' white-blue eyes narrowed and her upper lip curled to expose her glistening fangs...

GhostWalker had the opposite coloration of this female. Instead of blue eyes, her golden eyes glistened and showed built up anger, she lowered her black head, her lean black back arched in the air. She let out a throaty growl, but then stopped and bowed in respect...

Azyra was not so easily pleased, or fooled for that matter. "I suppose you've come to join my ranks, friend," -the Alphaess cooed mockingly, her shoulders rolling as she pulled herself upright...

[I hope this works for a sample?]

RPG Name: Polar Feud
Will you enforce these standards?: Of course!
Samples of RPing quoted from the club: White Ash joined her gathering coven, taking a seat next to Shila. The female sent a slight glance in the other female's direction, then turned her delicate white head to face the direction of their Alpha bear, waiting for his words...

Another female moved her way, and a sidelong glance told her that it was White Ash. The fact that Shila didn't take a swipe at her, was about as warm a greeting as Ash was likely to get. Instead, she kept her eyes trained on their leader, ears uplifted to hear his words, hear his choice. As a small breeze picked up, the great ivory bear shivered. Not with cold, but with anticipation. Generations of blood lust was in her veins, and it had begun to whisper...

RPG Name: Hopelessly Lost
Will you enforce these standards?: Sure thing!
Samples of RPing quoted from the club: Rosalie yelped one more time, before swatting off the thing. "I got..bananas..."- she squeaked, her eyes narrowing as she watched the creature crawl away. Shaking lightly, she resumed her calmness. Alighting herself back on the ground, she looked at the rest of the teen-agers. Thanks for the help she thought crossly. Sighing, she picked up a banana and peeled down it's sides, and took a soft bite. Slowly, her pretty face looked up to see James, and she sighed...

"I know you got bananas,"Raevenne said, standing up. She brushed sand off her rolled up jeans and extremely thin black v-neck sweater. She walked over to Ivy, looking at the bananas. "Can I have one for breakfast?" she asked...

Ok, that's all of my RPS!

Bratt
Very Happy
*~Trent~*

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, all Player Forms accepted.

Bratt- Wolf RPG accepted. Polar and Hopelessly just need more pages before they are accepted =]

Okay so the election is between:
Bratt
Somebody

Mr. Green
wolfgirl159357

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Username: Wolfgirl
Run for VP?: no
RPs I Play In: Wolf RP,Toxic wolf RP, Yellowstone wolf RP, The horse herds can you survive?, African wild dogs[painted wolf rp, Blood adn Chocolate
RPs I Run: none
Sample: Diamond who had grown immencly during her stay with Crest, she had learned to face her fears, and fight with dignity and pride. She sat on a small rock in the middle of a gurgaling stream, the sound was peaceful to her. Her tail wrapped around white paws, her mixed eyes closed, in tranquility. She smiled lightly once she heard the bark of her sister,Tally, she walked gracefully, her shoulders rolling under white fur. She started to chat with her sister, their gabble was very quick and almost unreconizable, as wolf.

Last edited by wolfgirl159357 on Fri May 14, 2010 5:09 pm; edited 3 times in total
*~Trent~*

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wolfgirl159357 wrote:
adn immencely adn adn pride. guggaling adn teh unrexonizable
= Errors.

sorry Wolf Crying or Very sad

Maybe fix it up.

And also, when you RP, you say "as" like every six words... making it a run-on sentence. Maybe work on that too...

If you download Firefox, it will underline misspelled words. That is how I check for errors
Cowgirls Rule

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RPG Name:Vampire God/Goddess RPG
Author:Cowgirls Rule
Run for VP: Yep!
Will you enforce these standards?:YES!!!
Samples of RPing quoted from the club:

Octavian rushed out of the thick redwood door and into the untamed forest -just like him-, his thick black fur flying backwards. His jaws parted to let his tongue loll out. His moist black nose wiggled, winding the familiar scent of his pack. His mind was instantly assaulted with thoughts of the pack around him. He whined and pawed his head, hoping to clear the thoughts out.

"Oh! You're a member of them as well? Well, you ought to be bowing to the alpha then. I actually started the pack," Octavian joked, his voice deep and smooth.

He chuckled to himself and quickly shifted into his "alpha" wolf form. Feeling quite comfortable, he barked at Snow to close his door and strolled down the hallway.

Octavian twiddled with his thumbs as he waited for a response. The warming glow of the sun hit his skin, making it shine. He laughed, a deep rumble from the depths of his throat, and his eyes twinkled.

Elizabeth fumbled with the books that had fallen off the shelf. Her wings, which stuck out quite far, scraped along shelves, knocking even more items off.

Mia laughed, Elizabeth was still the same Elizabeth as she had been 100 years ago. Clumsy and clueless.
firebird!

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RPG Name: the toxic breed: wolf rpg!
Author: FiREBiRD (meee!)
Will you enforce these standards?: hell yes!
Samples of RPing quoted from the club:

Kiri flicked her tail calmly. "Fenris - your arguement holds good points. Not only is this disrespectful to me, it is disrespectful to the pack. If you make it through birthing, Crest, it is likely the pups will not. This could also work the other way around, leaving your pups without a mother. I dont think many females here would like to raise half-pack pups, adding the fact that the Toxics have no notice of this event. I think they would gladly march right in here and destroy all of us, knowing how they are," She cleared her throat, and began to pace, continueing. "And seeing as you have chosen him as a mate, this only means you've been seeing him secretly. Another rule, broken. I understand you were with this pack for the longest time, but anyone can become disloyal. You have proven this so.." Another flick of the tail. "You have broken many rules, which cannot go unpunished. I do not enjoy doing this, Crest. You may keep him as a mate, and he may stay, under three conditions: One, that you apologize to everyone for such foolishness, two, you both are confide within the camp at all times for atleast a month, doing anything that may help others. And three, that the pups be taken or killed, if they make it through birth." A frown was painted on her face.
*~Trent~*

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FiRE, I am assuming you want to join too?

Election for VP:
Bratt
Cowgirls
Somebody
Post new topic   Reply to topic    sandboxfarm Forum Index -> Club Announcements All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: