Management Farm House
My Farm
Rescue
Marketplace
Trades
Contracts
Bids
Help
Stop chatterin' and return to my farmin'!
Community

SearchSearch Forum & Players   MemberlistMemberlist 
 My FarmMy Farm   Log in to check PMLog in to check PM   

What made you laugh today?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vitani

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:31 pm    Post subject: What made you laugh today? Reply with quote

Since the world can be a dreary place, and sometimes its hard to crack a smile....

Lets post the things that made us laugh today.

Maybe it'll get someone else going! Laughing

Watching the walk on the wild side clips on youtube...........

I only wish I'd been able to see the full episodes...I was in tears of laughter just watching the clips!
SomebodyDude

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was talking to my friend on the phone when suddenly I heard a loud scream from her..... I was like "WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT?!?" and she repllied "A bug was on me!"

rofl.... I love talking to her she makes me laugh SOOO much!
*~Trent~*

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i saw a "Lead Singer Fail" of Jeremy in Days Difference. He was singing and crashed into another guy in the band haha.
*~Trent~*

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok, so my Signature on my phone is "Your Beautiful!" so whenever i text people for the first time, or i just havent texted them in a long time, they are always like "Um..thanks, but why are oyu telling me im beautiful?" or "Aww! thanks! you too!" or "Im a guy... wouldnt is be 'handsome'? ah well."
its SO funny, so i never bother to change it.
Chloe Taylor

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today at a school assembly, I sat in between my boyfriend and my best friend. The probllem is, they both hate eachother's guts sso they were yelling at eachother and arguing while poor me was in the middle of it all....
Alabama
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My 4 year old daughter, who was supposed to be laying down to take a nap, playing "I spy" with herself. Went something like..

"I spy with my little eye something blue"

"Is it the bunny?"

"No"

"Is it the sky"

"Oh yes, good job, you figured that out"
*~Trent~*

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy HAHA that made my day, i wasnt even there xD
Fire Opal

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watching that new Cheez-it commercial...

LOL so funny! Laughing
Heather

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was in Science today and we were watching this boring movie witha sub teacher. So, this guy sits next to me and he had just come over from annoying another girl. I yelled at him that if he did to me what he did to ehr, I would hurt him. So, he puts his pen up to my face and says "I'm not touching you... Iiii'm not touching you!" It annoyed me but it was hilarious Smile
SomebodyDude

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol Heather so the other There are these boys that i've known scince kindergarden sitten next to me and one of my best friends who I had just met this year. So there were 4 of them...
I think they were talking about break-ups and everything and how they thought this other guy had made the wrong decistion and how she was way out of his league.. blah blah blah.

SOOO I was like [since I like to be mean to them and joke around with them] "You know you guys sound like us girls chatteren abut that stuff"

And one of them said in return "So? You girls do it why can't we?"

And then they all the rest of them started agreeing with the guy.

My friend of course started bursting out laughing. [I will tell you this now that this is the same friend that I was talking to on the phone]

So then I said "You boys are all idiots" {They truly are. Last year one of them was running and ran straight into a tree....lol}

And so he was like "Thank you! Ditto."

I laughed and of course my best friend beside me was just about to die laughing.

It was all hilarious Laughing Very Happy
Heather

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I run into trees alll the time!! That guy was a good friend but I like him more so I was happy lol
Cowgirls Rule

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone in my family suddenly remembering the wicked witch of the west song and singing it.
SisKate

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This thread made me laugh today Wink

SisKate
ChocolateGal

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alabama wrote:
My 4 year old daughter, who was supposed to be laying down to take a nap, playing "I spy" with herself. Went something like..

"Is it the bunny?"

"No"

"Is it the sky"

I totally love your daughter Bama!

Well, many things happen that make me laugh, but I have a little quote I'd like to say about laughing.

"Laughing Exercise

Smiling and laughing is the best exercise for your brain. It is the most effective way to supply oxygen to the brain. Once you start to smile and laugh, there is joy coming from your heart. You don't need a specific reason to be joyful, for joy has been inside of us from the very beginning of our lives.

Your brain experiences a transformation simply by laughing one time. If you laugh intensely, you will be using nerves in the brain, as well as facial muscles, that you do not ordinarily use. It is better to laugh for 5 minutes than to exercise for five hours. Continuing to laugh with all your heart, you will begin to see your face and skeleton change. Your health will be improved and your life will change."

From here: http://www.healingsociety.org/methods/brclass/br1_03.html
I'm glad my friends make me laugh all the time, and I can provide the service back to them!

So, at home, my cat has these little 'days' where he's so hyper and crazy that he has to let it out some time. This usually happens at night before we all go to bed. He will sprint across our lounge room (which is probably only six metres in length) and then finish his 'race' in the dining room. Bearing in mind he's also about 10 years old, he has to take a small break before running again. Then he'll hide in a dark and secluded corner, and if anything comes his way, he'll hit it with his paw, and if it happens to be a toy on a string, he can grab onto it and not let go. There, in my own amusement, holding onto his toy, I wondered how far he would go for it. Turns out... pretty far. So, with toy in my hands and in his paws, I began to drag it away, seeing if he would let go. He didn't, and as I dragging him about 2 metres across our wooden floor, he realised what was going on and let go and sprinted back to our corner.

Then he proceeded, for about half on hour more, to sprint back and forth the lounge room to his 'safe spots' where he plotted his next attack.... and had a break and a breather.

I was also listening to a Hamish & Andy podcast this morning, and they were talking about forgetting to make their Easter Bonnets. It went something along the lines of this:

Hamish: "Hey, I just remembered. We forgot to make our Easter Bonnets today!"

Andy: "Wow! Well, I don't think there would be any listeners who forgot though!

H: "There might be three!"

*laugh from background*

So a bit later on, where they have a live Easter Bonnet parade on the show, about the third caller in, the guy says:

"So, while we were in traffic, my dad put *yells from background* - shut up dad.."

And I realised how much I did that too! On the phone, in person, everywhere. If my parents are loud, I just tell them to put a sock in it. I didn't class it as funny, but when I heard it happening, I realised how funny it was!

So, I could probably tell more, like about our 'three person club', who makes songs on keyboard about people stealing party pies, or our awesome friend Regi, but then I think I'd take up most of this thread!
shaggydoggy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alabama wrote:

"Is it the bunny?"

"No"

"Is it the sky"

Aww, that's so cute!

What made me laugh today, was my dad and my uncle were outside playing football, and my uncle threw the ball hard, and of course, my dad was't paying attention, and he ramed into a tree. I fell back laughing so hard.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    sandboxfarm Forum Index -> Chicken Chatter All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: