Management Farm House
My Farm
Rescue
Marketplace
Trades
Contracts
Bids
Help
Stop chatterin' and return to my farmin'!
Community

SearchSearch Forum & Players   MemberlistMemberlist 
 My FarmMy Farm   Log in to check PMLog in to check PM   

Blue Creek Academy - Equestrian RPG (PG-13)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 102, 103, 104  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

How fun is this RP?
Awesomee!! I love it.
44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
Its cool.
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
Boringg!
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

shaggydoggy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Overflowing tears spilled out of her eyes, and a forced smile came to Rosalie's lips. "Hey, Summer, your gonna be fine," she choked out, trying to convince herself more then anyone else. "Gotta stay awake though,"- she said again, biting her lip. "This can't be happening," she whispered, another wave of fear overcomming her. She shook her head, staring down at Summer. She took a glance at Aaron, seeing his concern and worry too...

Jacob looked back for a second, to see if Aaron and Rosalie had turned around, and joking smile teasing his lips. When he noticed Rosalie and Aaron bolt for the arena, the smile faded. He stopped Venus, and turned around. If there was some announcement, he definately wanted in on it. With Venus galloping, Jacob came out from behind the trees, to see Rosalie and Aaron off in the distance. As the boy and horse drew closer, he could see the two of them leaning over something, or someone. Closer still, Jacob realized it was Summer. "No,"- Jacob breathed, it couldn't be. Summer was one of the best riders he knew, she couldn't have fallen off. But sure enough, when he dismounted his horse and went into the arena, it was Summer. "Hey, what the hell happened?" he said, eyes filled with worry and concern...
barbaro800

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"She fell off Firefly. He refused the jump," Aaron said.
Summer shifted on the ground. "I see two of you," she said groggily to Aaron. "Where am I?" she asked, too sore to move.
Bratterratt

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ireland followed Angela, blue eyes examining the grounds curiously.

"So, where are we?" -the girl asked as Angela led them to what appeared to be the center of the EC...
barbaro800

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Main street. Or at least, downtown. Everyone has a different name for it," Angela said, rolling her eyes, "It's kinda annoying. Anyways," Angela said, walking down the sidewalk. The road wasn't very long.
"There's a pizzeria here. Well, technically an italian eatery, but whatever. Some of the stuff on the menu is pricey, but it's sooo good. And so much better than the pizza in the caf!" Angela explained. She walked towards the next store - a CVS. "I think this is self explanatory. CVS. Tampons, toothpaste, that stuff," Angela said. "The really small store next to it is the school apparel store. You can get a free t-shirt from them every school year that has the whole school name/logo thing on it. It's a little pricey, though. It's also only open on weekends, I'm pretty sure. And the bus station is over here. It's also only open on weekends. There's another bus station down the street of the campus. They probably went over this to you already, but you have to sign out in the office or with your dorm monitor if you're leaving campus. They'll ask you where you're going, by the way. So if you're doing something sketchy like sneaking out to a night club, just lie and say you're doing something else or they won't let you leave."
Bratterratt

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ireland laughed lightly, nodding in pretend seriousness.

"Thanks for the tip. I will keep that in mind," -the girl replied easily, though it wasn't exactly necessary. Ireland was the type of person who focused on her work. She didn't mess around. There wasn't any time for it! While the other teens would be out partying, she would be taking Xerxes over building courses, over and over again. That's how it always had been. And there was a good chance, that it would be the same way here. However, Ireland hadn't really gotten along with the girls at Chestnut Hills. So, maybe having a friend or two would make a difference? She would just have to wait and see.

Curious blue eyes looking around, Ireland memorized her way around the grounds. The last thing she wanted to do was get lost. That would be a little retarded...
barbaro800

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

("The last thing she wanted to do was get lost. That would be a little retarded..." lolol)

"Yeah, as you can see main street isn't that big. But at least there's a small bakery here," Angela said, "and a dunkin donuts! Which soo comes in handy during midterms and finals. The funny thing is, they keep it open later during midterms and finals because the caffeine is in such high demand."
Bratterratt

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ireland laughed. That was kinda different, but she supposed it made perfect sense for the business. Already, the girl was beginning to like the grounds. Everything so cozy and complete, like a home away from home. Of course, they hadn't even started on the stable side of things, and that was were Ireland figured she'd be spending most of her time.

"Well, I guess that makes sense!" -Ireland replied with a shrug of her shoulders, smiling easily now, "So, what are the other people like here? I haven't had much of a chance to meet anyone yet. Other than you and Jacob, of course."

The question was spoken as the girls continued to walk, Ireland looking around campus...

(Haha, yeah, that's Ireland for you! With just a touch of me.)
barbaro800

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"There's some more shops here too. Theres actually a staples on the other side of the road, but it's more down the street so you can't really see it. Most of the people here are cool - very studious, but cool. Just be ready fo the rich snobs here, and the overly competitive like Courtney Caydek. You'll meet her eventually, she's a horse person. Tall red head and a flirt, you'll know her when you see her. I can't really give a label for every student here. There's a surprising number of partyers at this school, I don't know how they got in. Their parents must have bribed their way in. Just be ready for the academic competition. And I've been told the equestrian program here is really competitive as well. Summer told me that a girl a couple years ago got expelled for loosening peoples - girths, I thinktheyre called, in order to look really good for testing or something. A couple of people fell off. I don't remember if Summer did. Hey, are you going to homecoming?" Angela asked.

(I typed this all on my iPod. I'm so proud of myself hehe :3 )
Bratterratt

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There was something about Angela that Ireland had noticed but officially made note of in her mind. She like to talk. Alot! And not that it was a bad thing at all. Ireland was more of a listener anyway. So, she supposed that they made a good pair. After all, two talkers or two listeners were just asking for trouble.

The question dangled in the air for a minute before Ireland answered. Homecoming? Well, she hadn't thought about it. She'd gone to school dances before, though usually she had a date or group of people to go with. They had been fun in the past, but she'd actually known people. Ireland had chosen to not attend the Chestnut Hills homecoming last year, but that was due to other reasons.

"Um, I don't know. Maybe? I don't have anything formal to wear. All I packed was... jeans and t-shirts," -Ireland explained. Now, of course, this was a bit of a necessary exaggeration. She also had a few nicer tops and a pair of shorts or two, however, she did not have anything classy. Like a dress or a skirt. In fact, she hadn't even brought any dress shoes...

[Haha, now, that is skill. Very Happy ]
barbaro800

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"You should go. Even if you don't have a date, you should still go. Ohmygosh! We should go dress shopping together! You can come with Summer and I. It'll be really fun! We've already started looking at dresses online. The way they set up homecoming is sooo cool. The school's ball room instantly just becomes like, gorgeous. You'll have to see it yourself. They put up a ton of christmas lights. They're only white, they're not the colorful ones. And they have a ton of candles and stuff. I didn't have a date last year and I still ended up dancing with some guys," Angela said excitedly.
Bratterratt

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was hard not to smile with Angela's excitement rubbing off on you. Ireland pretended to think about it for a second, then sighed with exaggerated exasperation. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad. A formal night every once in a while hadn't ever killed anyone. Or at least, not that she had ever heard of. They didn't put that kind of stuff on the news.

"Well, okay. I guess I'll probably go," -Ireland admitted, putting on a smile. She would most definitely have to go shopping. And soon, if homecoming was really coming up, "When is homecoming?"
barbaro800

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"In a week and a half, I'm pretty sure. Maybe Jacob will ask you! Ohmygosh, if he does, we'll have to make sure you look gorgeous," Angela said.
Bratterratt

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ireland laughed, more out of surprise than anything. No, that would never happen. He'd only just met her. Chances were, he had his eye on some other pretty girl from Blue Creek. It would make more sense. No, the chances of her getting a date, being this new and all, in only a week and a half, were incredibly slim. However, if she was with a group of other girls, including Angela, perhaps she could have fun anyway.

"Haha, wow. I doubt it. I'm sure he's got someone else in mind," -Ireland put off, rolling her eyes with a smile, "But if it really is that soon, we should get shopping sometime quick. Maybe Wednesday?"

Wednesday was only the day after tomorrow. Not too far away, but long enough, Ireland could get settled in...
barbaro800

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"We were actually going to go either Friday night or Saturday. We already have a lot of school work so we don't have time to go during the week days. Trust me, you'll know what I mean once the teachers pound you with work on the first day of class. So. Annoying," Angela said, rolling her brown eyes.
Bratterratt

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh. School. Ireland hadn't even thought about it. Ugh.

"This weekend sounds good to me! I didn't even think about classes. Not exactly looking forward to those," -the girl groaned, with a soft sigh to finish. She had hoped the teachers here would be lenient on work, considering she was majoring here in the equine side of things. However, from Angela's point of view, that didn't seem to be the case...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    sandboxfarm Forum Index -> Roleplaying All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 102, 103, 104  Next
Page 103 of 104

Jump to: