Management Farm House
My Farm
Rescue
Marketplace
Trades
Contracts
Bids
Help
Stop chatterin' and return to my farmin'!
Community

SearchSearch Forum & Players   MemberlistMemberlist 
 My FarmMy Farm   Log in to check PMLog in to check PM   

Blue Creek Academy - Equestrian RPG (PG-13)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 101, 102, 103, 104  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

How fun is this RP?
Awesomee!! I love it.
44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
Its cool.
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
Boringg!
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

Bratterratt

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"He's a cute one." The words made Ireland's mouth turn up in a slight smile. Yes he is, the girl thought to herself, glancing over her shoulder at him as he walked away. But turning back to Angela, she shrugged noncommittally.

"I didn't notice," -she lied, keeping her voice casual. Truth was, Ireland didn't want to risk getting on this new girl's bad side. Since she really didn't know Angela, she had no idea if her and Jacob had a thing going, or even if they were a couple. So Ireland kept it neutral, turning the conversation back to its previous subject.

"So, how about that tour?" -Ireland asked with a white smile...
barbaro800

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Sure!" Angela said, wondering how the girl didn't realize that Jacob was attractive. "let's head to my dorm," she said , walking to the dorm.
Bratterratt

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ireland smiled again, then followed Angela eagerly. The grounds of the equestrian center were nice and well tended for. The whole place looked very professional and yet, it had a welcoming taste to it as well. There were a handful of large brick dorm houses, numerous stables, what appeared to be an indoor arena, and several other buildings that dotted the grassy land. There was wooded land in the distance and a couple outdoor arenas lined the center.

"So, how are the trails here at Blue Grass?" -Ireland asked Angela, curious. Since competitive endurance riding was her forte, the young woman was eager to get out and practice and soon as was possible...
barbaro800

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Blue Grass? Is that a trail name or something?" Angela asked, confused. She unlocked her dorm room door, and swung it wide open for Ireland to walk in as well. The room was neat and well kept. Angela's desk was also impressively organized; study guides and textbooks covered it. Angela dug through her closet for something cute to wear. She pulled out a lacy, hot pink Dolman-sleeve top and demolished light blue shorts and lay it across her bed.
Bratterratt

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ireland bit her lip at her mistake, with an apologetic smile.

"I mean, Blue Creek," -the girl corrected with a slight laugh. The name eluded her a little. She supposed she would have to get used to that. Folding her arms across her stomach, Ireland looked absently around the room. The girl, Angela, was impressively neat, something Ireland supposed she needed to work on. It wasn't as if she didn't dust or clean, her things just always seemed to... well, clutter themselves...
barbaro800

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Angela noticed that she bit her lip and looked a little embarrassed (not trying to power play). "Oh sorry! I thought it was like, some horse slang thing. I have a couple of friends who are on the equestrian team and stuff, and they'll talk about all of these horse things and I have no idea what they're talking about. They're always talking about how well they do their piaffes and stuff. What's a piaffe, anyways?" Angela asked, taking her clothes and changing in the bathroom. In a few seconds, she came out of the bathroom and put her running clothes in a laundry bin. She sprayed herself with body spray and brushed her black, thick hair.
Bratterratt

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ireland laughed easily enough with the other girl. Dressage terms were a little bit stuffy. Actually, dressage in general was. Ireland preferred most other equine sports to it.

"Ah, that would be dressage. It's pretty... well, gay," -the girl tsked, pretending to make her voice serious, folding her tanned arms before her...
barbaro800

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"It's gay?" Angela said with a laugh. "My friend, her name is Summer, you'll probably meet her, doesn't speak highly of dressage. But I think it's because it's her most difficult part of two day eventing or whatever it's called," Angela said, sliding on a pair of cute leather sandals.
Bratterratt

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ireland nodded in pretend seriousness, keeping a straight face.

"I'll keep that in mind," -she noted, shifting her weight to the other foot. Honestly, she was getting a little warm in the sweatshirt she was wearing and itched to get back outside...
barbaro800

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Alright, let's go," Angela said, grabbing her phone and putting it in her pocket. She grabbed her dorm keys and walked out the door, opened it for Ireland, and locked the door.

(I was thinking of making another character on here...should it be a guy or a girl?)
shaggydoggy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rosalie was about to enter the stables, when someone screaming(not to god play) got her attention. She knew Summer would be practicing today, and prayed her best friend wasn't in that arena. Please, no her silent prayer ringing in her head. When she turned her head, Summer was laying in a cloud of dust. "No! Summer!"- Rosalie shriecked, fear building inside of her. Jumping off of Silvermyst, and tripping a bit at her landing, the girl ran towards the fence. On the way, she ripped off her helemt, letting it clang to the dirt. "Oh Summer, please be alright," she whispered, blood pounding in her ears. How could everyone be standing there, as her best friend laied on the ground!? When Rosalie reached the fence, without hesitation and waiting to see where Aaron was, she began climbing the fence...

(I'm not sure how the fences are around the arena, but I'm just gonna guess and say it's the wire fencing around peoples yard.)
Bratterratt

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ireland followed, unfolding her arms that had rested at her stomach. The two girls left the room and the dorm building, making their way down to the grounds once again. The young woman looked towards the stable, feeling a pang of longing. Tonight maybe she could put a little time in on Xerxes. He would need to wind down a bit first, but she'd like to get working as soon as possible...
barbaro800

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aaron followed Rosalie into the arena, jumping off Velocity. He ran over to Summer. He flipped her over by the waist onto her back. Her eyes were half open. She looked really out of it. "Summer?" Aaron asked, trying not to sound concerned. Summer didn't answer. He pulled out his phone to call an ambulance.

Angela walked to "main street" with Ireland, excited to show her the cAmpus.
shaggydoggy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rosalie looked at Summer as Aaron dialed 9-1-1. "Summer, stay with me!" she said, eyes frantic. Her mind skipped to getting Summer's mother and father, but she didn't want to leave her friend...
barbaro800

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Yeah we need an ambulance. A girl fell off a horse. Okay," Aaron said into the phone. He hung up. "they're coming," he said to Rosalie, worry filling his brown eyes.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    sandboxfarm Forum Index -> Roleplaying All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 101, 102, 103, 104  Next
Page 102 of 104

Jump to: