Management Farm House
My Farm
Rescue
Marketplace
Trades
Contracts
Bids
Help
Stop chatterin' and return to my farmin'!
Community

SearchSearch Forum & Players   MemberlistMemberlist 
 My FarmMy Farm   Log in to check PMLog in to check PM   

The EMPIRE Wolf Stories! (previously Toxics)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Narcissa

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Katsu's story! Or at least, the very beginning.

A feirce light bared down on the clearing. A slightly older she-wolf winced, her ears pressed back. She lay out in the open for the first time in two weeks. Looking down at the three bundles at her side, who wiggled and fought a more comfortable way to lay. A voice jolted her from watching her pups. The dark brown wolf glared slightly in annoyance, before smiling softly when she saw who it was, "Hello, Itsuki."

The pale gray male nuzzled his mate, "Hello to you, too, my sweet Kaede. And how are the little ones?"

"They are doing well, although Katsu seems to be a little lethargic . . ." Frowing, Kaede looked to Ituski. He shook his head.

"Don't worry, love. She'll be fine." He licked the sole daughter of the litter, who looked up at her father with large, luminous blue eyes. When they had opened, at three days old, her parents had reconsidered naming her Hitomi.

Angu and Jiro, the two sons, both pushed forward for attention as well, letting out cries of annoyance. Their parents laughed. Then, Kaede sighed.

"This is my last litter. I am to old." She shook her head with a groan, and Itsuki whined softly in comfort.

"Don't worry. These ones will make it. I know they will."

"C'mon Jiro! Hurry up!" A tiny she-wolf pup, with many different shades of gray and white in her fur called out in a sweet voice. Her brother groaned, his plump, brown body trembling in exhaustion.

"But Katsu! Can't you tell Angu to slow down?!"

"No!" The little she-pup raced away, after her other brother, who was growling in annoyance that his littermates weren't following. When she reached him, they both surged over the hill, leaving poor Jiro in the dust.

Jiro cried out softly in sadness and distress, his large yellow eyes filled with tears. He curled up under a tree, whimpering. He always felt left out by his brother and sister. He fell asleep under that tree.

Soon after the little pup fell asleep, a small van drove through the trees. Two humans, both men, slipped out. In their hands was a bag. They approached the tree where the brown pup lay.

One of the men grabbed Jiro, the little pup instantly awaking and crying out in shock. He was shoved into the bag, wailing for his family, his pack.

He was thrown into a cage in the back of the van, and it drove off.

Hours later, when Katsu and Angu returned to their camp without their brother, and their parents had found tire tracks leading from where Katsu had left Jiro, a cry rang out.

"JIRO!"

Ok, I totally and utterly fell for Jiro while writing this, so I want to make him LIVE!

Characters so far and their name meanings-
Kaede: Mother of the pups, mate of Itsuki, and alphess of the Glade Pack. Means "maple". A dark brown wolf with yellow eyes.
Itsuki: Father of the pups, mate of Kadede, and alpha of the Glade Pack. Means "tree". A pale gray wolf with bright blue eyes.
Angu: Son of Kaede and Itsuki, brother of Jiro and Katsu. His name comes from a violent tribe in Paupa New Guinea. A large black pup with green eyes.
Jiro: Son of Kaede and Itsuki, brother of Angu and Katsu. Means, basically, "two son" or "second son". A plump brown pup with golden eyes.
Katsu: Daughter of Kaede and Itsuki, brother of Jiro and Angu. Means "victory" ("Katsu" is orignally a masculine name, but can also be feminine). A lovely, small many-shaded gray and white she-pup with beautiful blue eyes.
wolfgirl159357

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice i have made Snow/Shadow/Kiba's stories in the other post Smile
Narcissa

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sweet! Read it XD
firebird!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

heyguys, who hasnt gotten a wolf yet? [the ae ones..]
Narcissa

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me!
SomebodyDude

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me!
Narcissa

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, Part 2!!

It had been a year since Jiro's disappearance. Kaede had died of grief when Angu and Katsu were fully weaned, having gotten desperately ill and not having the will to try and fight her disease.

Itsuki looked after his growing pups, while trying to help the Glade Pack get over the death of their beloved alphess. Most of them had only known Kaede and Itsuki as their alphas, and she had brought life and energy into the pack. Then, their alpha was killed on a hunt.

The eldest son of the former alpha pair, Ichiro, and his mate, Ren, became the alphas. Angu was not happy with this.

"Katsu, our brother is weak! He is much to kind!" The large black yearling growled, his vicous green eyes snarling. Katsu sighed, twitching her ears from where she sat delicately on the ground.

"Angu, he is not weak. Do you think Daddy was weak? He was a kind wolf."

"Yes! Katsu, yes! That's why he died!" Howled Angu, his tail lashing.

"Brother, he died hunting! How is that a weak thing?" The she-wolf barked.

Her brother seemed stumped for a moment, "H-He just was!"

Katsu sighed, shaking her head. She suddenly heard a call from Ren. Springing to her paws, she turned to Angu, "Let's go, someone has spotted a caribou herd." Moving to leave the den that they were in, she felt her brother follow her out.

The pack was spread out through the glade.

Katsu waited up front, her nose and tail align. She spotted her brother's dark fur through the tall grass, poised to attack the large doe Ichiro had picked out. The pack was just large enough to take it down.

At a gesture from Nao, the betess, Katsu and the delta, Kei, bolted forward, spooking the herd and setting them off.

The doe tripped over a tree branch, and wobbled. Angu lunged at her, and at the same time so did another wolf. They took her down with ease and skill.

After Ichiro and Ren finished their portion, the rest of the pack attacked it. Katsu, after feeling quite full, pulled away from the squabble, and laid down beside Angu at the edge of the glade. She fell fast asleep, her head resting on her brother's back.

A growl woke Katsu. Leaping to her paws, the young wolf padded towards the sound, noting that her brother was not where he had been when she had fallen asleep. Then she realized it was Angu that was making the noise. She groaned loudly.

She spotted the black wolf standing in front of a cave, unused by the pack since it had once been the home of a family of badgers. He seemed to be snarling have something pinned under him. Katsu called out to him.

Angu whipped around, snarling. Suddenly, a she-wolf shoved forward, and lunged at the young wolf's throat, tearing it out. He shrieked in horror, and collapsed, blood gushing from his neck.

Katsu froze, her eyes wide as she stared at the body of her brother. She moved to attack the red wolf, but then saw something wiggling under Angu's corpse. A pup.

It cried out, and bolted to it's mother, as the she-wolf obviously was. Katsu was to stunned to move as her brother's murderer, and the pup he would have murdered, fled into the early morning light.
*~Trent~*

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow! talk about dramatic!
wolfgirl159357

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When i get off my dsi in da mornin i will post Crests story
*~Trent~*

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sweet! cant wait [=
sandtiger

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, that was a dramatic one, so you use Japanese based names to Narcissa. Very Happy Here''s a little drabble for one of mine.*

Crescent Moon, Day Of The Lake Thinker

Tsukitori had been banished about 6 months ago, she was now a year and five months old, not quite an adult yet. She had experienced many things in that time, including finding out about her abilities when her Crescent moon mark glows. It had glowed in a recent hunt, when she was missing several prey and couldn't get her mother off her mind. She was on a tall cliff, above a pearly lake, waves drifting in response to the moon's force of pull. She sighed and looked at her paws.

Those many months ago, about 2 days after her banishment she had desperately tried to get Butota's dried blood off her fur, it didn't happen. Of course the scent and the actual blood had been long gone, but it was still their in her mind. She listened to the gentle roll of the waves she thought - Why do I have this mark, mother and father did not... She was referring to the Crescent bared upon her forehead. and she wondered in thought -And why have I not found love?

The wind replied with only a gentle whisps that made her tail whips creep up into the air, then settle back to the ground. she looked at the moon, she gasped. It was the same phase as her own marking and it was making her mark glow again, it happened ever month when this phase happened, she sighed softly, looking into the sweeping tide far below. she still did not understand why... Would she ever, she knew she was not a Moon wolf, they were practically fabled these days, but was she... different from others?

These were questions she pondered through the night, the waves clinking against the hard rock surface upon which they border. As the moon was replaced by the bright rays and light of early dawn, Tsukitori rose to her black pawwed feet. She looked at the sun and nearly smiled, if she had not made a pledge to be emotionless unless she found a pack to take her in. she wondered many thins but had found one answer that night... Why she had her silvery white Crescent Moon mark.
wolfgirl159357

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok very nice Sadny!
*~Trent~*

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chanteloup lives up to her name:

She let of an ugly, throaty sound. "Eww! you shouldnt be allowed to howl!" another pup snarled; yet another wolf was tormenting her about her voice. "why did your parents name you Chanteloup?" a she-pup pitched in. "Ayame should have been named Chanteloup, she has the best voice in the pack," another voice declared. Ayame this, Ayame that. she would show her. one day. one day soon. Tears streaking down her young face, she sprinted off into the woods. Chanteloup yelped in surprise. she was suddenly hanging in the air, a strange thing wrapped around her. the more she struggled, the more she got knoted in. "We got one!" a voice said. She heard a BOOM before it all went black.
She opened her eyes slowly. Another pup was in the strange den with her. The black pup turned to her, seeing she was awake. Suddenly the wolf was in her face, yapping away. all she could understand was, "HELLO! my name is LOUVEL!" before it all turned to gibberish. "Where am i?" Chanteloup weakly demanded? "This is the lab. they are gonna give us cool powers!" the pup said. "Eh?" Chanteloup said, her voice cracking, yet again. A large white hand opened the den, and grabbed her. She weakly bit him, but to no prevail, because the drowsyness hadn't worn off. She heard another boom, and the darkness came back.
She woke up again, this time energetic. SHe was in a bigger den, with strange blurry walls. she saw more white handed creatures behind it. she felt lonely. she couldnt see another wolf. SHe let out a mournful howl. She yelped. it sounded beautiful. she looked around. Ayame msut be playing a trick on her. No. The beautiful voice belonged to her. She let off another howl, exploring the notes she could reach, and the songs she could put together.
wolfgirl159357

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice here is Crest's

The story of Crest

Crest yelped as her two brothers both pulled her ears in differnt directions the cresent marking on her shoulder started to glow a florecent red as she gave a growl adn it started to glow darker as she turned and snapped bitting her older brother Jewl on teh muzzle drawing blood. Jewl yelped hard as he backed away. That was the first time Crest knew of her powers. Crest was now a thriving 2 year old it was her two brothers Arthas adn Jewl and their elder,medicine wolf, and lead warrior their mother and father had since passed away, and they were going to decide a new pair of alphas and Crest was supposed to be alpha female, but then Arthas yelled in "She shouldnt be a alha look at her shes not strong enough", adn Jewl chimed in "Ya lets get her", all the other wolves in the pack started to chime in they were all males and seh was scared yet angered as she started to be attacked by Arthas and Jewl first then teh lead warrior Polt joined in and the elder Opas, finally the medicine wolf couldnt resist the fight and chimed in. Crest was being torn many ways as her cresent burned a dark crimsin adn her eyes did the same she opened her eyes and with that it all went black adn when seh opened her eyes her pack was dead. She had killed them she took off running wounded adn bloody she soon washed ehr blood off her coat and kept running until she turned 3 and found Rimfaxe and the others.
SomebodyDude

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok here is the full story..

Before The Rogues; The story Of Rice

In the rice fields next to the death falls was a den. Small but filled. Filled with sorrow mixed with happiness. A new mother wolf had given birth to four fine pups. Three of which were sadly dead. She licked the lone pup whom she named Rice, for the rice patties she loved to look at daily.

• • • ○ • • • ○ • • • ○ • • • ○ • • • ○ • • •

“BOOM! BAM! BAM!”
“Mum what’s going on? I’m scared.” Rice whispered before her mother hushed her.
“We have to move. Now.”And with that her father sprinted far from the den. Shots following his every move. He, His name Lucas, dodged the bullets finally entering the woods becoming un-seeable among the trees. Rice was picked up by her mother , slinking carefully and un-noticed into the deep underbrush of the woods. Her mother ,whose name was Ali, loped on farther into the woods. Finally coming to a stop in front of an old ShadowStar den. Ali walked in laying Rice down, waiting for her mate to hopefully return. Her and her pup’s lives where I danger here. They had been here once before and were threatened to leave or die. They left, but the tension was still tense between Rice’s parents and Rimfrax and her mate. Rice ate a bit of meat her mother provided for her. Starting to get sleepy with the tiredness of all that had happened coming over her. Lucas came in licking her on her head before laying down. Acting as if she was she was asleep Rice listened to her parents discussion.
“We have to move from here before they find us.”Her father said in his rough voice
“But where? We have nowhere to go, we can’t go home you saw it! They collapsed our den the first chance they got!”Her mother said desperate and stressed.
“Fine. We’ll stay for the night! That’s it though we can’t afford to stay any longer or they will find us.”
“Ok. What about Rice?” Rice felt sick. What did her mother mean What about Rice? Where they going to leave her? Rice’s breathing started to get faster and more stressed. ‘I have to calm myself.’ She thought ‘Or they’ll know I’m awake!’. Rice steadied her breathing. Listening harder to her what they were saying.
“I don’t know. We could always leave her with the ShadowStars. They wouldn’t know she’s our daughter, they would take her in like every other stray pup.”
“Lucas! No! What if they saw us or found out? They’d kill her!”Rice could tell now that her mother was about to cry. Her own gut felt like she’d been hit by a train or been kicked by a strong deer. Rice whimpered a bit. Her mother licked her and soothed her, thinking she was having a bad dream.
“Hush little one. Hush. All is ok.” Rice felt a warm tear on her back. Her mother was crying still at the thought of leaving her with the Shadow Stars

○ • • • ○ • • • ○ • • • ○ • • • ○ • • • ○ • • • ○

Rice woke to her mother’s voice.
“Come little one we’ll be leaving and coming back soon.”
With that her mother gently picked her up in her jaws. Walking to the creek, leaving her father at the den. Rice lapped up some water. Her mother hunting down a rabbit. Sharing it with Rice whom was already eating meat. They then started home. Rice being carried in her mother’s jaws.

• • • ○ • • • ○ • • • ○ • • • ○ • • • ○ • • •

They came home to hear the growls of other wolves.
“Leave wolf! We warned you once now leave!” She heard a wolf’s voice she did not recognize .
Rice’s mother laid down in a bush. Far enough for the enemy to not notice her. She mouthed to Rice to stay quiet, not to say anything.
“Quiet Rimfrax.”Rimfrax’s mate Koda said “I’ll deal with him. Your just back-up.” Koda said with growl stepping towards Lucas.
“Why do you always want to kill me?”Lucas growled “Is it because my parents killed yours?! That’s old business. Why can’t you just leave me and my mate alone?”
“Koda let’s go. They’re not doing us any harm. We can make hem move when we need the den. We don’t need it right now.”Rimfrax said trying to calm her mate.
By now Rice was in terror. These wolves where here trying to take their home. Wolves who called themselves Rimfrax and Koda.
“That’s Enough!”An old female wolf said walking out beside Koda, biting down on his ear.”Stop this now!”Koda yelped a bit and shook the older wolf off.
“Stay out of this Crest! This is between him and me so Shut-up!”Koda said growling at the wolf he called Crest.
Rice wanted to whimper, but she stayed quiet like her mother had ordered. Knowing that if they found them they would kill all of them.
“Why don’t you shut-up Koda? You’re not supposed to talk to you elders that way!”Lucas said chuckling.
Koda lunged at Lucas grabbing him hard he flipped him. Lucas cried out in pain….
“Die you ignorant, shallow, idiot wolf!”Koda said ripping at Lucas. Lucas bit back biting the male’s muzzle hard. Koda yelped in pain slashing back at Lucas who snapped back at him in return.
“Stop this now!”Crest yelled at them.
“Koda stop! Please Koda!”Rimfrax said running to her mate. Koda snapped at his mate and barreled into Lucas sending him flying into a tree with a large ‘thump’.
‘Daddy!’Rice thought, but couldn’t say. Her throat was suddenly dry.
Ali gasped at her mate being thrown, but stayed quiet worried she’d been heard.
Koda turned to the bushes with a growl, walking closer to them. Ali quickly and quietly as she could picked Rice into her mouth then in a matter of seconds was sprinting through the forest running for her and her pups lives.
Koda stayed close on her tail losing her in the tall grass for a second.
“Stay quiet my pup. I will be back soon. And no matter what run away from the big male wolf and don’t go back to your father. I’ll be back in a minute. I love you sweetie.”Ali whispered leaving a frightened Rice alone in the tall waving grass.
“Mommy don’t go!”Rice whispered not being heard over the sound of the grass waving in the strong wind.
Suddenly Rice heard yelps of pain and terror and
“Koda stop! Koda! Stop it!”was all Rice could hear. She whimpered wanting her mother to come back and take her home to the den by the rice patties and the waterfall.
Then she heard nothing except the sound of running wolves. She crept out of the tall grass and saw it. A wolf mauled almost beyond reconnection laying by the creek only a few meters away. Then she heard a growl and turned to see the wolf that had fought her father.
He lunged towards her, as she darted back into the grass running and not stopping for anything. Finally there was no sounds of pursuit behind her. She was at another part of the creek. She lapped up water knowing the wolf that she had saw was her mother. She whimpered. She knew her mother had died to save her. She jumped across the creek instantly smelling wolves but not the wolf that had killed her parents. She walked thinking of something her mother had told her from before

Greater love hath no man to lay down his life for his brother.

That is strength she thought. That is why my parents where strong. With that she walked farther in the Dead Pine Forest….
Post new topic   Reply to topic    sandboxfarm Forum Index -> Story Time All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: