Management Farm House
My Farm
Rescue
Marketplace
Trades
Contracts
Bids
Help
Stop chatterin' and return to my farmin'!
Community

SearchSearch Forum & Players   MemberlistMemberlist 
 My FarmMy Farm   Log in to check PMLog in to check PM   

The EMPIRE Wolf Stories! (previously Toxics)
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
*~Trent~*

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:07 pm    Post subject: The EMPIRE Wolf Stories! (previously Toxics) Reply with quote

These stories are based off of firebirds rpg.
Post a story about your wolf. it can be a dramatic childhood story, their first hunt, where their name came from, maybe a legend their parent told them, or something else! please make the stories fit into firebirds somehow.
Have fun!
[also, if you have a better name for this post, tell me xD]

Silverecho Speaks:

Silverecho giggled, "stop tickling me!". Her brother Forests emerald green eyes sparkled in amusement. "Lakota, help me!" Silverecho whined. Lakota tumbled into her brother, nipping his ear.
"Hush!" Her mother, Faolin ordered. The three pups slunk into the corner of the pit.
"I think its safe..." Windrunner, her father, decided. They crept out of the pit. Faolin Grabbed Lakota and ran. Automatically, her father grabbed Forest and Silverecho and sprinted after his mate. They heard the yelling of twolegs behind them.
"Whats happening!?" Forest begged.
"They are hunting us again," Windrunner said, his words jambled by their fur and his panting. Silverecho was confused. THey were wolves . they were hte hunters. how could there be something bigger and badder out there? Her father ran, and tripped.
"Faolin!" her father huffed, dropping them. Her mother had a strange stick in her butt, and Lakota was hiding in a bush nearby. Suddenly, more arrows came flying at them. Silverecho and her Brother crouched down, terrified. Windrunner, launched himself at teh twolegs, killing one of them immediatly. Silverecho stood in awe. Even though her eyes had been open for three days, nothing had been so spectacular. Her fathers speed and grace, yet still a killer in a fury. Her blue eyes stretched in amazement. Faolin woke up. She was a bit slower, and less graceful, but her blows were more powerful. The arrows stoppped flying at her parents, the twolegs kept hitting their own people. Now, The arrows flew at her and her littermates. She woke from her dreamy state. She ran away, frightened. She felt Forest and Lakota behin her, but they fell moments later.
"No!" She yelped, but she still ran, the arrows fell harder on her. Her gait changed. What was this gait? She felt teh smooth gait of her father, not hte bumby gait of her mother. Was this the whippet gait her father tried so hard to teach her mother? She stopped thinking about it. she made a large U turn, trying to come back to her parents.
Something big crashed into her. She bit it.
"ouf" a gruff voice said. Windrunner! She buried her face into his fur. She felt Faolins small tongue between her ears. She looked around.
"Wheres Forest and Lakota?" she whimpered. Her parents looked at each other with sad eyes. tehy said nothing. Her father picked her up, And he ran. Blood on his muzzle trickled down her face. Silverecho felt angry. WHoever took her siblings and hurt her father would pay! but first, she had to get stronger. Silverecho narrowed her eyes, and hardened her heart.
"Teach me to fight," Silverecho said, her voice serious for the first time.

Last edited by *~Trent~* on Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
shaggydoggy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shanaie's sleepy eyes fluttered open, her jaws parted in a yawn. "Mother, I'm hungry."- the attractive body moaned, her joints acking. "Hush,"- the mother, Mystafire, growled. "Your father's getting food,"- she said, her golden eyes narrowed at her pup. Soon, the father, Metalance, appeared, a doe in his strong jaws. Once he dropped the food, Metalance squared his jaw. He looked down in discust as his daughter, his jaws menicingly close to her neck. "Keep in place,"- the father warned. Shanaie whimpered softly, closing her eyes to escape the pain. Soon, she felt a muzzle brush against her side, and looked up to see her mother. Soon, there was a reasurring smile on her lips. Soon after the feast, the family slept. Shanaie woke, her sleepy eyes unaware of the absence of warmth. Releasing a yelp, Shanaie realized with a jolt, that her mother and father weren't there. Getting up quickly, she soon found the twisted, unnatural position of her parents bodies, an overgrown young male hung over them.(James from the RP) "What did you do,"- the fearless pup snarled. Suddenly, the male was gone. The young female laied back with a moan, and soon sleepness took over. As the weeks grwe by, Shanaie transformed into a beautiful young female, with an aittude. One morning the female lay sleeping, when she was aware of being lifted, though she couldn't move. Soon, she was in a testing lab, though no harm came to her. The female was then transported into a cage with a rather attractive male.....
sandtiger

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*YAY, now I can post the back-stories, fully! Thank you Trent, and nice stories Shaggs and Trenty. Very Happy *

Tsukitori woke with a loud yawn, cuddled up to her parents, little did she know a bad incident was going to happen this day. The young 11 month old of the Beta pair went out without awakening her parents, Shikademi, her mother and Tsunado, her father. Much to her dismay, she saw her local bullies, sons of the alpha's, Butota and Shijinji.

She gruffly recoils at a taunt by Butota -"Were going to hurt and throw you bye-bye little girl! And you can't stop us, Ha HA!"

Tsukitori respond in a similar manner, with a pinch of sarcasm - "What are you going to do, idiot, dump leaf juice all over me? Your just a bug!"

She laughed at her last comment, truly she was a cocky pup and wasn't afraid to insult others when wanted. But she gave respect and tribute to those who deserved it. Butota was left speechless, and Shijinji was just laughing, truly, it was only Butota, not Shijinji as much who tried to bully her around. She ate her daily meal and in the late afternoon, sun barely falling from the sky, she went to a clearing in her packs territory. She walked slowly over too a bear tree, with thick ripe brown bark, she revealed one of her claws and started doodling on the tree.

Suddenly, she is shocked to here a very, VERY gruff voice, she turned and saw a red devil eyed Butota, he was thundering across to pound her. He rips at her, smiling the most devil like smile she had ever seen. She saw him tear at her with deadly enthusiasm.

He then said in a gruff, playful even voice -"Your dead, girly!" as he tore at her, Tsukitori's crescent moon began to glow a bright blue.

She pushed him off of her and lept at him and bit his neck. The battle was long and bloody, injuries, broken bones and sprains spread between the two was many, but Butota had fallen. She saw it was night and then the Alpha pair appeared, looking absolutely horrified at what she had done to their son, he was dead, dropped by her final blow. The alpha's were stunned, so as to not to speak.

The male Alpha was the first to recover and said Harshly, with a tinge with freight -" Yo- You are Ba- Banished from Thi-This pack For- Forever!!!!"

Tsukitori tried to explain what had happened, but the alpha male had none of it, he bit her neck and threatened to kill her if she did not leave. she had only killed in self defense, not for what Butota was going to do, it was like his soul was sold to the forces beyond here. she ran, silent from that day, living alone, traveling far and far form her homeland, till she arrived in the Toxic land. She smelled the air here and thought it was a new era, but didn't know why...
*~Trent~*

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank F!REB!RD. i was a bit surprised she let me psot this, but im glad she did. its nice to see full lentgh back stories. and you can post more than one. the more the merrier =]

xD you are a killer from the start
*~Trent~*

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silverechos Journey

Silverecho lay on her side, panting from exhaustion.
"You have to do better than that," Her father said, pacing around her. They had made a new den, three days of straight running to get here. Now she would never find the humans again. But they also would never find her. It was her seventh day with open eyes, and still, nothing yet had beat seeing her father fight. When her legs grew in, if they grew in, long and lean like his, maybe she could fight like that too. She got up, ready for more. She knew she couldnt spend time figuring out the best way to attack, it gave him to much time to figure out how to dodge. He didnt know she could enter into teh Whippet gait, so she may as well surprise him. She ran full speed as a whippet right at him, sending him stumbling. SHe took advantage of his stumble, and clawed his stomach, and biting down on his ears, wrapping a paw around his neck. He rolled over, hoping to crush her, but she had already leapt off. Now it was ehr father laying on his side, panting.
"You have to do better than that," She teased.
"I didnt know... You could run in the whippet gait," Windrunner said, clearly stunned that she could do it on her own, and Faolin couldnt, even after months of trying to teach her. If only she could enter that gait... than they would never have been captured in the first place... Lakota and Forest may still be here too... NO! he cant blame it on his mate. He should have tried harder. Suddenly Silverecho was on top of him, clawing his back and biting his ears. He quickly rolled over, squishing her this time. Silverecho bit the back of his neck when she realized he wasnt gonna rolling off. She crawled out, making use of her small and lean body.
"Are you guys fighting again?" Faolin asked coming around a bush to see what was going on. Her mother didnt approave of Windrunner fighting a pup, their pup, anyway. Her mother narrowed her eyes. "come here," she called to Silverecho. She sat wihtout moving as her mother applied herbs to her wounds. She ignored the pain and the sting. She studied the look and smell closely of what her mother was putting on her back. It might come in handy, she decided.
"You want to learn herbs?" Faolin asked.
Looking back, Silverecho was grateful that she nodded, 'yes'.
SomebodyDude

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll post one once I get the story typed
*~Trent~*

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sweet i cant wait to see it!
SomebodyDude

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok I'm still wrighting but this is my sory called...

Before The Rogues

In the rice fields next to the death falls was a den. Small but filled. Filled with sorrow mixed with happiness. A new mother wolf had given birth to four fine pups. Three of which were sadly dead. She licked the lone pup whom she named Rice, for the rice patties she loved to look at daily.

• • • ○ • • • ○ • • • ○ • • • ○ • • • ○ • • •

“BOOM! BAM! BAM!”
“Mum what’s going on? I’m scared.” Rice whispered before her mother hushed her.
“We have to move. Now.”And with that her father sprinted far from the den. Shots following his every move. He, His name Lucas, dodged the bullets finally entering the woods becoming un-seeable among the trees. Rice was picked up by her mother , slinking carefully and un-noticed into the deep underbrush of the woods. Her mother ,whose name was Ali, loped on farther into the woods. Finally coming to a stop in front of an old ShadowStar den. Ali walked in laying Rice down, waiting for her mate to hopefully return. Her and her pup’s lives where I danger here. They had been here once before and were threatened to leave or die. They left, but the tension was still tense between Rice’s parents and Rimfrax and her mate. Rice ate a bit of meat her mother provided for her. Starting to get sleepy with the tiredness of all that had happened coming over her. Lucas came in licking her on her head before laying down. Acting as if she was she was asleep Rice listened to her parents discussion.
“We have to move from here before they find us.”Her father said in his rough voice
“But where? We have nowhere to go, we can’t go home you saw it! They collapsed our den the first chance they got!”Her mother said desperate and stressed.
“Fine. We’ll stay for the night! That’s it though we can’t afford to stay any longer or they will find us.”
“Ok. What about Rice?” Rice felt sick. What did her mother mean What about Rice? Where they going to leave her? Rice’s breathing started to get faster and more stressed. ‘I have to calm myself.’ She thought ‘Or they’ll know I’m awake!’. Rice steadied her breathing. Listening harder to her what they were saying.
“I don’t know. We could always leave her with the ShadowStars. They wouldn’t know she’s our daughter, they would take her in like every other stray pup.”
“Lucas! No! What if they saw us or found out? They’d kill her!”Rice could tell now that her mother was about to cry. Her own gut felt like she’d been hit by a train or been kicked by a strong deer. Rice whimpered a bit. Her mother licked her and soothed her, thinking she was having a bad dream.
“Hush little one. Hush. All is ok.” Rice felt a warm tear on her back. Her mother was crying still at the thought of leaving her with the Shadow Stars

○ • • • ○ • • • ○ • • • ○ • • • ○ • • • ○ • • • ○

Rice woke to her mother’s voice.
“Come little one we’ll be leaving and coming back soon.”
With that her mother gently picked her up in her jaws. Walking to the creek, leaving her father at the den. Rice lapped up some water. Her mother hunting down a rabbit. Sharing it with Rice whom was already eating meat. They then started home. Rice being carried in her mother’s jaws.

• • • ○ • • • ○ • • • ○ • • • ○ • • • ○ • • •

They came home to hear the growls of other wolves.
“Leave wolf! We warned you once now leave!” She heard a wolf’s voice she did not recognize .
Rice’s mother laid down in a bush. Far enough for the enemy to not notice her. She mouthed to Rice to stay quiet, not to say anything.
“Quiet Rimfrax.”Rimfrax’s mate Koda said “I’ll deal with him. Your just back-up.” Koda said with growl stepping towards Lucas.
“Why do you always want to kill me?”Lucas growled “Is it because my parents killed yours?! That’s old business. Why can’t you just leave me and my mate alone?”
“Koda let’s go. Their not doing us any harm. We can make hem move when we need the den. We don’t need it right now.”Rimfrax said trying to calm her mate.
By now Rice was in terror. These wolves where here trying to take their home. Wolves who called themselves Rimfrax and Koda.
“That’s Enough!”An old female wolf said walking out beside Koda, biting down on his ear.”Stop this now!”Koda yelped a bit and shook the older wolf off.
“Stay out of this Crest! This is between him and me so Shut-up!”Koda said growling at the wolf he called Crest.
Rice wanted to whimper, but she stayed quiet like her mother had ordered. Knowing that if they found them they would kill all of them.
“Why don’t you shut-up Koda? Your not supposed to talk to you elders that way!”Lucas said chuckling.
Koda lunged at Lucas grabbing him hard he flipped him. Lucas cried out in pain…..

Mor will be added later Wink
*~Trent~*

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

keep writing!
*~Trent~*

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:30 pm    Post subject: This is for Fenris, when/if i make him Reply with quote

This is for Fenris, when/if i make him.

Fenris looked to the sky. I am Fenris, he practiced in his head. He was hoping to join a pack. long cold nights alone are not suited for a wolf. Fenris... The monster wolf of the legends. He bowed his head. Was he a monster? The monster in the legend was allegedly prophesied to kill one of the gods, but instead, was killed by the Gods son. His namesake was a merciless murderer. was there a reason his parents named him Fenris? Did they know he would kill their god? Did they want him to kill the alpha? Did they want their own son to be forced to kill them? No. they couldnt know. And his new pack cant know what he did as a pup. He stopped. He saw another wolf. Fenris leapt over hte stepping stones to see the wolf. He submissively bowed his head, to show he wasnt being aggressive. He scented the wolf. it was a pack wolf.
"I am Fenris," he said.
firebird!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good stories! I love them Very Happy
*~Trent~*

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

=] thanks!
wolfgirl159357

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Snow/Kiba/Shadow's story part 1

Snow awoke early before her brother or sister she pawed at her mother to wake up. Fantom her father a large siler wolf with stunning blue eyes nudged his daughter softly adn said"Let her sleep sweetheart" his voice eirely sad. Lilly her mother awoke at the sound of her mate and asid"Its ok love" as she licked each of her pups.The sun had barely risen over teh horizon when her father's ears swivled to the sounds of twigs snapping and bushes being rustled. Kiba had already risen in a sleepy yawn as he shook his white coat. Shadow woke up last the all black female yawned as she stood adn stretched. "Lilly get to the back of the den and go out the escape route with teh pups" her father had said his voice concerned.Lilly immediatly picked up her pups and ran to teh back of teh den and out the hiddden passage and sped away her mother had a pure white coat with deep brown eyes. Snow looked back to the den in a confused haze. Famtom gave a thundering snarl as the humans came near, and with that he lunged attacking one killing it, but their were so many of them and now Fantom's coat was stained with human blood along with his teeth as he gave another thundering snarl, adn all that was heard was a shot and a yelp and it was all over, her father had been killed as he felt the life leave his body her thought of his mate and pups hopeing they would survive. Lilly continued to run until she was about 20 miles from the den and set the pups down in one of their sunter dens as it was summer now her mmother collapsed on teh ground panting heavily from teh run as Snow adn her brother adn sister stared in shock and tears slid down their faces.
*~Trent~*

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

=] i wanna see where this is going.
wolfgirl159357

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Part 2 of Kiba Shadow adn Snow

Lilly curled around her pups protectily but it was to no use as soon during teh night Snow awoke along with Shadow adn Kiba to find the humans adn their mother giving a threatening snarl as she stood in front of tehm one man started to come towards her he had no wepons adn Lilly attacked killing the man only to be shot in the head with a yelp she fell to teh ground. The humans tehn took Kiba away as he yelped. Snow adn Shadow jumped on one of the men and bit down hard only to be shook off and tossed tehy both ran side by side only to be stopped by a large paw. Crest picked up teh two pups adn ran back to her pack that held Rimfaxe. She set them down adn said"Rimfaxe these are going to be your new friends".Snow looked confused adn said"I am Snow". Shadow shook her head"I am Shadow". Snow adn Shadow were both raised by Crest and when teh time came Shadow left but Snow didnt. Kiba awoke to wires attached to him sending data back to the main computer he attemped to snarl onyl to be forcefully shocked. Kiba was now 1 year old and ridgid and slightly mean as his coat was still a beautiful pure white and his eyes a peircing yellow, he was now a altered moon wolf he heard the humans say. He saw Saiby adn Shanie adn attempted to talk to them he introduced himself. After a long time of doing this Kiba had grown very strong and had long sharp teeth he snapped the wires with his teeth standing adn giving a thundering snarl he attacked killing both lab workers as he opened the cages that Saiby adn the rest of the wolves were in adn he said "Run!" as she attacked and killed the security guards that tried to catch him e was shot once in the shoulder but it healed quickly becasue of his power. He broke free througha window and bolted he was also had grown to have insane speed as he ramn quickly using his sense of smell of find his sister again he greeted her happily as seh gasped and said"Kiba?".Kiba nodded licking her but then saw Crest and licked her as well adn said"I cannot stay here i am sorry i will come back though i promise!" he yelled as he ran, only to be put into teh Toxic pack along with Shadow.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    sandboxfarm Forum Index -> Story Time All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: