Management Farm House
My Farm
Rescue
Marketplace
Trades
Contracts
Bids
Help
Stop chatterin' and return to my farmin'!
Community

SearchSearch Forum & Players   MemberlistMemberlist 
 My FarmMy Farm   Log in to check PMLog in to check PM   

Ahh! I need help fast!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cowgirls Rule

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:16 pm    Post subject: Ahh! I need help fast! Reply with quote

So, someone just recently contacted me telling me that there was a Kiger Mustang on the market for 15mil. Also, there was another Kiger mustang up for a super high price. I really need help to restore this variation. If anyone would like to help me, please post or PM me. Thank you so much!
*~Trent~*

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i will help. i have a kiger on my ranch, but its only one, so can i keep her? i will try to help you, and contact the owners too.
*~Trent~*

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i did a count. 81 on the game. but subtract how many you have, cause the creators animals you have dont really count [cause your the creator xD]
Cowgirls Rule

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you. You may keep your Kiger, as long as you breed and sell responsibly. I have total recently release three-four Kigers.
*~Trent~*

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you should prob look and see if the breedable kigers are owned by inactive users too. hopefully they are owned by inactive people, or owned by people willing to release the extra ones =]
Cowgirls Rule

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah. Thanks!
Cocodri

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have two. One from you and one I bought on the marketplace if I remember correctly. Both female. I was going to breed for replacement only.
Cosmosxx

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have one, but would happily join the witch hunt......

*Pitchfork, and torch at the ready*

Lol, just trying to lighten the mood....seriously though, anything I can do tell me. Smile
wolfgirl159357

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i do not mean to be a bubble popper but even if it is your creatio you shouldnt make such a big deal about it even if there is one on the merketplace for 15mill thats actually a lot of cash. and it may be my own opinion but once you sell a animal to a player they have the right to do as they wish with the animal without being harrased or bumbarded with pm's and messages asking if they would sterilize or stop breeding it, for the fact htat breed to replace contracts are made by players through our own trust in each other its not a rule, so they can disobey teh "contract",sorry if i sound mean but i see this happen all the time and every time one of teh admins or something has to come and explain it to evreyone on SBF and i would like to go one week without hearing that speach,sorry that i spammed teh post.

-Wolfgirl
Cowgirls Rule

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cocodri- That's fine. You may keep them. Thanks!

Cos- lol. Thanks!

wolfgirl- 15mil isn't a lot of cash. If you go to the contributions section and click on linksage's responsible sale prices, the price for an end is a lot more than that. Yes, once you sell an animal to a player, they do have the right to do as they wish, but overbreeding doesn't necessarily make it right. Just because it's their own animal doesn't mean that they can obsessively breed it.
wolfgirl159357

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry Cowgirls but it may not be right in teh eyes of another person buts tehy are allowed to do that, and with the price to be 15mill is alot considering i dont hvae hundreds of millions of cash as other players and to newbies it a lot too,Sorry i had to insert my twosense.
Cowgirls Rule

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First off, I don't think that you've had a creation that's gotten out of hand. It's horrid. People spend all this money on tokens, for what? Just for people to overbreed them? I don't think at all that this is what they want.
*~Trent~*

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

its kinda right. once someone breaks hte "contract" you sell the horse with... its chaos from there. i kinda of wish there was a contract thing attactched to teh animal, like with dogs and horses. that wouldnt allow selling/studding and you could only breed a few times, if the owner set it as htat...
Cowgirls Rule

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you. Yes, it is chaotic. I've had at least three people break their contracts, and they were overbreeding, on an AE!
*~Trent~*

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats the joy of A/E. people cant buy it with tokens and say "i didnt buy it with a contract" like all the other rarities. im just gonna make everything A/E from now on, unless its a Public animal =]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    sandboxfarm Forum Index -> Chicken Chatter All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: