Management Farm House
My Farm
Rescue
Marketplace
Trades
Contracts
Bids
Help
Stop chatterin' and return to my farmin'!
Community

SearchSearch Forum & Players   MemberlistMemberlist 
 My FarmMy Farm   Log in to check PMLog in to check PM   

Terms of Service, forum decorum

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alabama
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:36 pm    Post subject: Terms of Service, forum decorum Reply with quote

There has been a terms of service in place since the beginning of the game. If you wish to continue playing, you need to read them and follow them.

Quote:
Prohibited Conduct
PLAYER MAY NOT USE THE Orbis Games GAME SERVICES TO:
1. Harass, threaten or embarrass another Player of the Services or to cause distress, unwanted attention or discomfort of such Player, or any other person or entity. Orbis Games does not condone harassment in any form and may suspend or terminate the account of any Player who harasses others.

4. Transmit any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, obscene, vulgar, harassing, and defamatory, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable content.

In layman's terms, do NOT publicly denounce another player. Do NOT call them names or accuse them of lying, cheating or any other negative action where other players may read and form opinions. If you need to vent about something, do NOT name names or give information that is specific to the other player.

If you do not wish to do business with another player, don't do business. But don't take it upon yourself to tell others to not do so in public. We will no longer tolerate the overly dramatic actions that have been happening today.

Last edited by Alabama on Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
.Savy.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And if we feel we are not being treated fairly by other players, we should be referring out comments or concerns with Orbis Games?

I, for example, have called before, and had my situation delt with on the spot (thanks OG!)

Would you suggest this to deal with further issues? I know numerous people have been having issues lately, we are all working hard to try and resolve these issues, since this is suppose to be a fun, player friendly game! Wink
Alabama
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, if you have a problem, Orbis Worlds or if it's something that just maybe needs a mediator, pm one of the admins.

By Orbis Worlds, I mean http://www.orbisworlds.com/support.php Yes, some things can be dealt with over the phone, if the owner happens to be there, but generally, a ticket through OW gets a game admin's attention quicker and if it's something we can handle, it'll most likely get done faster.

We would much rather handle things in private and not air our dirty laundry to prospective players or others looking through the forums.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    sandboxfarm Forum Index -> Chicken Chatter All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: