Management Farm House
My Farm
Rescue
Marketplace
Trades
Contracts
Bids
Help
Stop chatterin' and return to my farmin'!
Community

SearchSearch Forum & Players   MemberlistMemberlist 
 My FarmMy Farm   Log in to check PMLog in to check PM   

SBF chat

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alabama
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:00 pm    Post subject: SBF chat Reply with quote

We have an official chat set up, but there are some specific chat rules that need to be followed:

Chat Features are a privelage and not a right , by proceeding, you must READ and follow the rules listed:

# All terms of service rules apply in this chat room

# Respect the @Operators (chat mods), and their words and the decisions they make.

# Offensive, rude and unwanted behavior may cause you to get banned from the chat room (under any user name)

# For behavior issues, if someone is offending you, please consult an operator, these are the people with the @ symbol by their name, you may double click on their name to private message them. If none of them are in chat, send a message to help/support using the messages feature. Also try and get the chat log Your name will be kept confidential in all behavior reports.

# For questions pertaining to the game and your game animals, please feel more than free to ask in chat room but please be patient.

# The following Topics are forbidden in Chat. :
Alcohol, Religion, Politics, Sex, Drugs, Violence, (ie. Murder, Threats of actual violence), PCs (pasting of private chats or related), and other Chat rooms and content therein.

# Harassing, picking on, and making fun of other player results in a kick/ban. Players who tease and trick other players into breaking the rules will be banned for 24 hours.

# Posting of web sites which are not Directly Game Related is prohibited. (personally owned sites are permitted as long as they are appropriate and do not advertise other commercial websites.)
Posting myspace and Youtube links will result in a ban since these sites contain material not appropriate for all ages.

# Caps, colors, spamming, flooding, repeating, excessive nick changes,excessive and annoying scripts, rudeness, name calling, excessive punctuation and rude or disruptive comments/actions will not be tolerated.

# Arguing in chat will not be tolerated, all parties involved will be warned/kicked/banned.

# While profanity, caps, colors, and flooding will warrant you a kick from our beloved @Puppy, attempts to bypass @Puppy by using masked profanity or chat slang could warrant you a ban from one of our beloved Ops. Once doing so can result in a ban from chat services for a determined amount of time.

# Impersonating another player, especially a Chat Op, Game Op, or Game Master is strictly prohibited. Please use only your own name.

# When being corrected by a Chat Op, please do not argue with them in Public Chat. You may feel free to PC them about it if you wish, however arguing in main chat is disruptive and causes a small situation to become a major one. When another player is being corrected by a Chat Op, please do not get involved unless asked by said Chat Op. Allow the Chat Op to do his/her job.

# Please limit game advertising in chat to once every 15 minutes. Do not advertise in emotes using /me feature, it is annoying and if it is continued the entire /me emote feature will be disabled.

# All Chat operators are required to follow these same rules at all times.

# All Chat Ops reserve the right to kick/ban a person if they feel it is necessary. However, ALL kicks MUST be accompanied by an explanation and the kicking/banning Op must be able to back it up with a log if need be.

To join chat, you will need to follow one of the following links:

http://www.wikkedwire.com/javachat
http://www.wikked.org/Sun.html
http://www.wikkedwire.com/cgi-bin/irc.cgi

The room name is #VHR2
Alabama
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Because this isn't being used much, we've decided to combine VHR2 and SBF chat.

VHR2 chat also isn't used very often, but is linked on the Orbis Games site, if you wish to chat, you'll want to join #VHR2.
Alabama
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just realized this hadn't been updated. Since VHR2 is no longer running, we set the room up as #SBF
RhiannonDaxx

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice, there are a few people joining agian and i see them trying to play, event and stuff. I know she's busy. she said something about adding an autorun to the nightly code for events. I think the game might revive a bit if that could get an ETA. Thanks forupddating the chat.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    sandboxfarm Forum Index -> Chicken Chatter All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: