Management Farm House
My Farm
Rescue
Marketplace
Trades
Contracts
Bids
Help
Stop chatterin' and return to my farmin'!
Community

SearchSearch Forum & Players   MemberlistMemberlist 
 My FarmMy Farm   Log in to check PMLog in to check PM   

Why I should be chosen...Winner(s) posted.
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    sandboxfarm Forum Index -> Contests & Community Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jinxx

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:32 pm    Post subject: Why I should be chosen...Winner(s) posted. Reply with quote

Okay. Those that remember me know I often did things like this, those that don't will soon get to. Razz

This is to celebrate my 'coming back'.

All you have to do is tell me why you should be chosen to recieve an AE Horse. I have two. The plan is to give away one but again, those that know me know I could very well pick a second winner for the breed not chosen by the original winner. Smile

If you are not on my trusted list the AE will be sterile. There will be no exceptions to this.

Winner will have a choice between:

Azteca
http://www.sandboxfarm.com/viewanimal.php?idkey=1088856

Walkaloosa
http://www.sandboxfarm.com/viewanimal.php?idkey=1088863

Last edited by Jinxx on Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
sandtiger

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you aloud to nominate people?
wolfgirl159357

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that i should be chosen because i am still trying my best to expand my farm and try to get a good rythem going.
Jinxx

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sandtiger wrote:
Are you aloud to nominate people?

Well, I hadn't planned on it but as long as you include why that person should be chosen I will allow it. Smile
Daisy Rabbit Mae

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Jinxx! I don't really know you, but I've been wondering when you'd come back! Very Happy
I think I should win because, I left Sbf for a while because my computer was way too slow, and my parents wouldn't let me go on sbf on their computer because they didn't want me playing games on it. but for xmas my parents got me a new laptop so now I am on everyday almost! but the only problem is most of my beloved animals moved to florida, so I'm left with lots of animals i went crazy buying when I just joined, so now I'm trying to get rid of my low stat animals so i don't hav anymore of em and just high stat ones, but i only have a few good animals because like i said before, they all moved to florida. You might not know me but I am on Aljan's trusted list, and in the club, and many other players trust me too! If you choose me I don't mind if it's sterile, because like i said I'm basically trying to advance my "collection" (i hope i put that right. lol XD) and I wouldn't breed because I don't want too many of the same breed. (Also I'm the creator of two AEs myself and lots of ends too so I know how it feels when somebody over breeds so i try not too. Very Happy)

Thanks,
Daes or Dais or Daisy or Daisy Rabbit Mae or DAE-Z
Heather

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If we nominate people then I would like to nominate Sandtiger. She is amazing. She's helpful and giving. I can tell she puts work into her farm because when I look it some of the animals, their stats are good. She has given me so many animals and playcash and has helped me when I need it. She's great and I don't know anyone who deserves it more than her. I know I don't! She just takes care of everything so well. She's nice and just an all around great person Very Happy
ChocolateGal

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I should be chosen because I am a kind and generous SBF player, who does not receive much in return. I am in need of another AE to boost my prestige, because I am getting a fairly low payment for each exam. It takes me around 25 exams just to get 1 mill, so I'll only earn 14 mill or so if I use all my exams in one day. I would also like one of the horses because I could look after it well, only breeding to replace. I would also like more variations on my farm, and this would count as one more so people can say, "Oh, she has got some good variations on her farm!" Instead of, "Oh, yeah, just the basics really."

I would also like one of these horses as it would boost my self esteem, and make me think, "I can do everything on here!" As I don't win things much. I think I should also get one of the horses becasue I would not brag about it (not that anyone on here would either) and just let it live a nice, calm life on my farm, maybe entering a few competitions, instead of moving from farms all the time. I also don't get nominated for many (almost nothing) things so I thought I'd nominate myself because I work very hard on my farm, and I think I should get a reward for that. I know I'm not the most popular person on here, but I think that some of the 'in the background' players should get a reward for looking after their farms.

This is why I think I should get one of the horses.

Thank you for reading this
Choco
sandtiger

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww Thanks, Heather! But I am still nominating someone else, If we can nominate two people it would have to be the two below, I have put forth why I do believe. And here we go...

I would like to nominate Vitani. She is all around caring, mischievous and just plain kind-heartened! she is constantly helping around and settling pitiful arguments, more of a peace maker as well. She is always giving gifts and shows respect to those even if they have not been on a good basis with them. she may "hide" her farm, but Every time I see an animal from her farm, its well taken care of, trained and such. This leads me to believe she as shown well trust worthy with all her animals, not some. She deserves this more then me, I definitely know that, and she has proven to be strong as well, finding out her own cat, has had an illness. That is why I think Vitani is deserving of an AE horse.

If I can, I would also like to nominate also, Ferox. Ferox as many of you know, is a very kind person and as I've found out, incredibly patient. she has been a heavily responsible person, but also a fun-loving of Ferrets and Foxes, and pretty much any darn animal. And She focuses off of the big and popular animals like horses, Cats and Dogs, focusing on the animals that get much lesser attention, she tries to preserve the rarer traits of those particularity species and such. She is a fairly unique person like all others of course are and she does not seem to follow the pressure of others and it not afraid to state out something. She is kind and compassionate, just like many, but like all, in her own special way. that is why I think Ferox is also deserving of a Horse like this.

Thank you for reading this,

~*Sandtiger*~
Marlee

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, I just can't bear to say nice things about myself, It makes me feel, braggy.

I would like to nominate Wolfgirl. For some reason, we just click. She has overbred in the past, but admits it. She is trustworthy and honest. Her normal character, Snow, in the RP's really show her personallity, loving, gentle and kind. Her love of animals shines through out SandBox Farms as a beam of sunlight. She deserves these horses because of her honesty and her willingness to help any animal in need.
Ferox

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sandtiger wrote:

If I can, I would also like to nominate also, Ferox. Ferox as many of you know, is a very kind person and as I've found out, incredibly patient. she has been a heavily responsible person, but also a fun-loving of Ferrets and Foxes, and pretty much any darn animal. And She focuses off of the big and popular animals like horses, Cats and Dogs, focusing on the animals that get much lesser attention, she tries to preserve the rarer traits of those particularity species and such. She is a fairly unique person like all others of course are and she does not seem to follow the pressure of others and it not afraid to state out something. She is kind and compassionate, just like many, but like all, in her own special way. that is why I think Ferox is also deserving of a Horse like this.

That's very kind of you Sand, but I'm really not a horse person. Although Ends and AEs are nice to have, I'm not going to appreciate, love or cherish an AE horse like anyone else will.

That said, it's interesting to see what people come out with in a thread like this. Wink
wolfgirl159357

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW THANKS MARLEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS SOOOOOOOOO SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Marlee

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its true! Laughing
Cowgirls Rule

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I would be trustworthy because I know the values of an AE horse, I understand the trust that the breeder/creator has in you by giving you the horse. I myself have created two variations and co created one. One of my creations has run a muck so I have learned the lesson to be sure that whoever you give your animals to that they are trustworthy and that they will not breed unless to replace or given permission. A few people with these traits that I have seen are Ferox(if Ferox's wins, I would be willing to donate the prize.), milon, and Vitani. A prime example is you Jinxx. You are the type of person that people should trust when giving an offspring of a breed, especially one of an AE value to a player. I have been trusted with quite a few variations. I have only bred to replace, but however, if the player quit and was not coming back and the breed began to become extinct then I will breed to keep it from becoming extinct. Also, another player that has help build responsible players is A.L. Aljan.

Last edited by Cowgirls Rule on Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
ChocolateGal

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

D'awww.. I look so darn full of myself.. Sad
Cowgirls Rule

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No you don't.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    sandboxfarm Forum Index -> Contests & Community Events All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: