Management Farm House
My Farm
Rescue
Marketplace
Trades
Contracts
Bids
Help
Stop chatterin' and return to my farmin'!
Community

SearchSearch Forum & Players   MemberlistMemberlist 
 My FarmMy Farm   Log in to check PMLog in to check PM   

Animals of inactive players

View previous topic :: View next topic  
FreakyFreak

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:28 pm    Post subject: Animals of inactive players Reply with quote

What happens to the animals of inactive players? I've been looking around for certain animals I'm breeding and the ones I'm interested in all belong to players that haven't had an exam in over a year, sometimes even almost 4 years! I know I'm new and maybe I'm missing something on the breeding to get other species/variations but it doesn't seem fair that these animals are unavailable if their owners haven't played in two or three years.
Ferox

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some animals get lost in this way, but they stay in the game because their owner hasn't taken an exam. It sucks for everyone.

If there's something specific you're looking for, post in the 'looking for' forum. Chances are somebody might have it, or you can order your search results by youngest age to try to find an active one.
wolfgirl159357

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am still fairly new as well i have been here only a couple months but one of the most important things i have learned is DONT OVERBREED!!!! it does get you into trouble and VERY good question
Kholran
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Animals on unused farms continue to sit there and age. If the player comes back, they usually retire upon the person taking an exam. If the player doesn't come back, they sit there indefinitely. There's nothing 'unfair' about it.

Endangered and lower variations are available for purchase with tokens through the "Foundation Pair" page. The only things not available for token purchase to all players are Almost Extinct variations, which can only be made by the person who originally bought the variation. If that person no longer plays, and didn't sell/give the AE variation to anyone else, then it will die out.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    sandboxfarm Forum Index -> Need help? All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: