Management Farm House
My Farm
Rescue
Marketplace
Trades
Contracts
Bids
Help
Stop chatterin' and return to my farmin'!
Community

SearchSearch Forum & Players   MemberlistMemberlist 
 My FarmMy Farm   Log in to check PMLog in to check PM   

Taking On thing at a Time - Abuse vs. Love
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you Like this Story?
Yes IT IS AWESOME!!!
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Yes I do
40%
 40%  [ 4 ]
Yes but it needs work
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
A little
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Not really
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
NO!!!!!
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
I didn't read it
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 10

Marlee

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:40 pm    Post subject: Taking On thing at a Time - Abuse vs. Love Reply with quote

I came up with this in my bed last night, I play little games with my self and this is one of them.

Characters:
Ireland Bondervon - 11 years old German, Living with her father, she just moved to The U.S, very athletic, only 2 girls are nice to her, can't catch on the numberic system, clicks with Mr. J
Mr. J - 24 year old P.E teacher at Tucker Christian
Henrich BonderVon - Irelands Abusive Father.
Christine - One of Irelands New friends
Lindsey - One of Irelands new friends

Chapter One: New School, Stuck Up Kids

I walked into my new class room 10 minutes early. I turned in my work and looked up to see 4 girls looking at me then whisper back and forth. 2 girls came up to me, "Hi I'm Christine and this is Lindsey, Whats your name?" I was really nervous to answer them because of my speech, I didn't know English well and still stammered briefly. "Ireland BonderVon" I replied shyly looking past them at the other girls. Stella and a girl named Katie, walked over to where, Christine, Lindsey and I were standing. "Christine, Lindsey, if you are going to be nice to HER, and be friends, you can't be friends with us." Stella stated. Lindsey was the first to speak, "Stella, I don't care, go, I want to be friends with her." I lifted my head to see Christine and Lindsey standing up for me. I was dumbfounded, why would they give up there poplar friends to hang out with the new German girl?

Last edited by Marlee on Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Marlee

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please comment People, I would like to go on, but if no one wants me too, whats the point?
wolfgirl159357

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i like it.
Marlee

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well somebody doesn't look at the poll. lol
Marlee

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chapter 2: Friends vs. Sports

I looked at Christine and Lindsey with shock, "You just gave up beinging in the popular crowd." I stammered "You really want to be friends with me?" Christine and Lindsey nodded, "They are just insucure and everyone thinks they're great" Lindsey explained. I shrugged. I was extremely happy to have two new friends, but I wanted to play sports.
###############
I walked into the deserted gym after school. Mr.J's office room light was still on, I assumed he was down the hall or in the teachers lounge. I grabbed a rolling basket ball and took aim. I had perfect form as I levered the ball with my right arm and the orange sphere lept from my hands with no effert. The ball swished through the net I heard foot steps. I grabbed the ball to see Mr. J standing in the door way of the room that leads to his office.
wolfgirl159357

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yaya i like it continue and also continue with your other storey i want to know what happens.
Marlee

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK OK
Marlee

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I backed up slowly, hoping he wouldn't see my blood stained shirt. I had managed to keep it covered the half day but when I play sports, I can't where a jacket. I set down the basket ball. "Your good" He said softly, "Have you ever played on a team?". I shook my head. "I couln't in Germany, I wanted to though." I hung my head, my dad wanted a boy, He whipped me every morning for no reason, hence my blood stained shirt.
wolfgirl159357

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awww that is sad continue.
Marlee

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*I Know*

I ran out of the dark gym and ran into the bathroom. I wished that my life belonged to someone else. I shuttered and shuffled out. Mr. J was coming around the corner. He noticed my shirt. "Ireland! What happened!?" I turned around quickly "n-nothing." I stammered "Where do you live?" he asked me kindly. "Bever Lake, we just moved there." I replied "You me your my new neighbors?" I looked at him with disbelief, we now lived next to my P.E teacher?!
wolfgirl159357

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that cant possibly be good continue
Marlee

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sighed, I was glad but scared. I didn't wan't him to tell on my dad. "I gotta go." I said quickly and ran out. I began the mile walk home at a jog when a car pulled up. It was Christine! "Hi Christine" I happily greeted her. "Can we give you a ride?' her older brother offered, "Mr.J told us you live by him, we live on the other side of you." I nodded my head and climbed in the back with Christine and her little brother. They dropped me off. "Thanks" I hurridly said. I ran in the back door trying to avoid my father. He caught me. "Ireland Isabella, Where have you BEEN?" he shouted "Dinner was a half hour ago" I sigh, I was starving, slowly I nodded my head. The whip was on the Coat rack. I opened the door and tried to slip out. But he saw me.
wolfgirl159357

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ww come on more please
Marlee

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Oh no young lady, your were late, you must be punished" He reached for the long whip on the rack. I winced, "Please no, My back hurts from this morning." I pleaded. It did no good. I was pushed over and the whip cut across my raw back like a chain saw. I held back the tears the filled my eyes. When he a done I ran out of the small house and ran to MR.J's house hoping he was home.
wolfgirl159357

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok yay she got away more please.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    sandboxfarm Forum Index -> Story Time All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: