Management Farm House
My Farm
Rescue
Marketplace
Trades
Contracts
Bids
Help
Stop chatterin' and return to my farmin'!
Community

SearchSearch Forum & Players   MemberlistMemberlist 
 My FarmMy Farm   Log in to check PMLog in to check PM   

Plz Read!!! *URGENT!*

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    sandboxfarm Forum Index -> Creation Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Daisy Rabbit Mae

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:22 pm    Post subject: Plz Read!!! *URGENT!* Reply with quote

Hey peoples! this isn't a new creation thing but it falls in that area!

Daisy's Creations NEEDS Your Help!

Ways You Can Help:

1. Sterilize ALL AE/END variations I created (also others if you really feel like makin a difference!)

2. Donate cash or tokens (option #1 helps the most tho.)

3. If you choose to keep your AE/END variation created by me whole, then atleast make sure you don't over breed, and if you sell MAKE sure it IS STERILE! (unless u hav my permission to sell it whole.)

4. ALWAYS pm me if you are going to sell one of my creations, weither its AE, END, or Rare i like to know where they are. Very Happy

5. Always make sure the person who is selling you one of my creations has my permission. or pm me if you wish to buy one from somebody, and I'll tell you where you can get them! Very Happy

6. I'm always lookin for ideas, animals (you can donate or sell to me! Wink), and suggestions! If you come accross any of these please pm me right away! Very Happy

Thats all i need so far. donating cash and tokens are the last things I need cuz i'm not makin anymore variations till my variations i already made are under control! Very Happy PLEASE HELP US!

Thanx,
Daes Very Happy[/list]
Little Red

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did somebody begin to overbreed or something Daisy?
linksage

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure this belongs here--at the very least you could've posted this in your own creation thread rather than make a whole new topic about it.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    sandboxfarm Forum Index -> Creation Corner All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: