Management Farm House
My Farm
Rescue
Marketplace
Trades
Contracts
Bids
Help
Stop chatterin' and return to my farmin'!
Community

SearchSearch Forum & Players   MemberlistMemberlist 
 My FarmMy Farm   Log in to check PMLog in to check PM   

So... much.. drama. (rant)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Trinity

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:07 am    Post subject: So... much.. drama. (rant) Reply with quote

This is a rather long rant about all the drama in my life right now. Nobody will probably read it, but I need to get it out.

Have you ever come to a point where you get sick of all the drama? I guess, you can say I brought it on myself by having children before I was even able to drive. Im 21 years old, and have 5 children, ranging in age from 8 months to 6 years, and im having baby number 6. The first 5 were all from the same daddy, who i split up with shortly after Harper (the baby) was born, because he was caught cheating with a 17 year old girl. Well, since the split he has wanted nothing to do with any of his children. Which is hardest on my 6 year old twins and my 4 year old. All I ever hear from them is "when can I see daddy?" or "why doesnt daddy loves us anymore?" and it kills me. How can he be so selfish and hurt our little girls like that? Malakai is 2, so he's not completely sure of whats going on, all he knows is daddy is gone. Well, now my exes mother is trying to get the kids taken away from me. She says that im too young to handle all these children, im an unfit mother, so on and so forth. I do everything I can for these children. I work 2 jobs, I feed, clothe, bathe, and love every single one of them. They are my world. Ive given up being a normal 21 year old, I dont go out and party, I dont go to bars, I sit at home and play with my children when im not working.

I met a guy shortly after the split between me and my childrens' father. We clicked instantly. We've been together 7 months now, and he loves my children like theyre his own, in fact baby number 6 is his. He wants to move in with us and help take care of the children. But, theres one problem. he has a very aggressive 10 pound miniature dachsund, Im scared to let this dog near my children, yet he wont get rid of him because he will be put to sleep. This dog used to be aggressive only towards strangers, but recently he has started attacking my boyfriends mother, brother, sister, and 2 year old nephew. He will attack any animal that comes near him also, so im afraid for my pets. But if we dont take him, my boyfriends mother will have him put to sleep.

Im so stressed, overworked, and tired. Which is not a good thing, especially while pregnant. And on top of that, ive been sick the past few days.

But no matter what all I hear is my daughters' crying for thier daddy. I dont mind the pain it caused me, for him to be cheating, but the children. Why would he do that to the children?
wolfgirl159357

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awww poor Trinity, I feel bad for your little ones. But at least they have a loving mother who is willing to do all these things for them. I myself have never met my father due to certain circumstances. Well I was never like, "Wheres daddy?" But thats probaly on accunt of I never knew him in the first place. As for dealing with the pooch. I would recommend a possible social class for dogs with issues. (I believe they have those). Perhaps finding something that he loves, food for instance, and maybe let you start feeding him, then once he has gained the trust allow your oldest to, and graduate by age. *This is only a idea, I am not sure it'll work, but I know that the best way to a dogs heart is through its stomach Smile*

I really hope this helps, good luick

Wolfie
Kdj

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOAH! I thought (because of your pictures) you were about......18!
I didn't know you were a mother!
(please excuse me if I said anything rude....I'm only 11!) Shocked
Trinity

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Wolfie.

And Kdj, I didnt take anything you said as anything rude. lol. And im unsure of what pictures you're referring to.
wolfgirl159357

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smile I do really hope this works, and as for another idea, try getting him used to seeing new people and dogs. Praise him when he doesnt lunge or bite, and turn and walk the other way if he does. I myself have a dog who is dog and stranger aggressive. But she loves kids.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    sandboxfarm Forum Index -> Chicken Chatter All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: