Management Farm House
My Farm
Rescue
Marketplace
Trades
Contracts
Bids
Help
Stop chatterin' and return to my farmin'!
Community

SearchSearch Forum & Players   MemberlistMemberlist 
 My FarmMy Farm   Log in to check PMLog in to check PM   

RPG Topic Rules
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
firebird!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the Toxic wolf rp, and I have most of those. and my rp is unique, and not meant to be combined. so...
*~Trent~*

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok, i just made a Yellowstone Park Reservation (WOLVES!!!) wolf RP, and im NOT combining it with Wolf RPG and Toxic Wolf RPG... they have different plotlines!!! and also, THAT WOULD BE SO CONFUSING!!! having 20 or so new wolves added in... GAH!

And my Horse Herds: can YOU survive? and Wild Horse RP (New Generation) ALSO have different plots and settings. Mine is more competetive, with set in stone herds and stealing and rivalry. I think Wild Horses RPG is more laid back.

If anything, leave it all as is. its fine. it doesnt need organization. The less popular RPs naturally fall to teh bottom of the list and eventually odnt make it back up. So all the popular RPs stay at the top. and if we need organization, forcing people to combine their RPs isnt the answer!!!!
Narcissa

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think anyone was really trying to force people to combine, but yes, some of the RPs are excessive. I think the Horse Show RP and the Blue Creek Stable could definitely be combined, too. Then I think both of the dingo RPs are basically dead, as well.

The last thing, about the literacy of the RPs, I do think people need to start using proper grammar, or at least spell checking before posting. I admit, I do tend to say "Btw", but only when I am talking out of character.
*~Trent~*

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i just have typos. i say hte and htat and jsut and teh and form alot. but i wouldnt mind people using more periods and not having run on sentences... i think maybe we can just ignore old rps, like we ignore old posts in chicken chatter. or else, just delete them. (like, the really really old ones)
sandtiger

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eer... I would, REALLY, REALLY prefer if my Peregrine Falcon one did not become "just birds", it would be way to varied and uncenterd, that's just my opinion, not going after you Choco, friends? ^^ Through it recently just became all falcons, I'm changing the title a little! My grammar may be hideous, but I try to check at my spelling at least, through I admit to using Btw a couple of times and lol often.

EDIT: I was going to join your Yellowstone Wolf RPG Trent, but it kinda doesn't let me in, so you might want it closed, just saying, go look if you don't believe me. ^^
Narcissa

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is just to go to sandtiger's edit to Trent, it dosen't let me in either!
*~Trent~*

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah ik, i made a new thingy ma jibber. i jsut went in my history, wnet to when i last edited hte first post, and copy pasted everything. so Narcissa, your wolf is there already. i was at dinner for my birthday, so i couldnt make a new one right away.
Narcissa

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, cool! And, I guess happy birthday! Mine's Saturday, but we digressed from the topic again.
ChocolateGal

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys, I'm NOT trying to be mean to you or MAKE you change your RP's, okay?!?!? I get this happen heaps of times, and I am sorry to get angry, but you do not LISTEN!!!! I have said this time and time again, that I do not mean to force anyone to do this, and if you want your RP section to look illiterate then that's fine with me! I'm not getting at anyone particularly and I'm not getting at everyone for some things, but I'm telling you guys where you could be IMPROVING, and I don't mind whether you want to do anything about it. However, I don't want to hear c*** from you just because I CARED.

I probably spent a good half an hour to three quarters of an hour making my last post, going into every single RP and having a good look at it's plot and background, and I was amazed and let down by some of them. Some not even having a plot (?!?!), except for "Let's Role play!'. I also tried to carefully match RP's, and yet you don't give a stuff and just complain about that! It was a suggestion, and I know you have rights to say no, as everyone does, but some of you take my post to literally. I'm not 'forcing you' at all, I'm just trying to offer help.

Also, I'm not forcing you to speak all properly and literately, and of course lol is fine, it's not like your going to say 'laugh out loud' all the time, cause that would be silly. The things that do get on my nerves are far to long sentences, and when people can't be bothered to press the shift and . keys.

One more thing, if an RP is dead.. it's dead. I know everyone has good intentions, but it also gets put to the top by someone posting in it. If everyone is the RP agrees, you should ask a mod to close it, and then wait until it disappears out of sight. This again you aren't forced to do, but if you would, the section would look great.

I'm sorry for getting angry, but this has happened too many times to bear, and it's getting annoying and hurtful for me as I'm thought of as the 'Bad Witch of RP's' and I should be fought at all costs. YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO THIS. YOU CAN CHOOSE TO IGNORE. Okay?
sandtiger

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe we can just stop arguing about the number of RPG's... *Said with a squeaky afraid mouse voice...* Personally I don;t ge the argument, I'm backing out...
sandtiger

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for the double post, but I wanted to just say any more RPG's I'm making will be following Choco's example of a basic bare minimum RPG, or at least trying to.
Narcissa

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me too! I might change my existing ones to that form, too. I like it alot, and it makes sense.
Bratterratt

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YAY! Finally our own forum for role playing!
sandtiger

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WHOO! I agree!
*~Trent~*

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I suggested this a while ago, I'm glad its finally made.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    sandboxfarm Forum Index -> Roleplaying All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: