Management Farm House
My Farm
Rescue
Marketplace
Trades
Contracts
Bids
Help
Stop chatterin' and return to my farmin'!
Community

SearchSearch Forum & Players   MemberlistMemberlist 
 My FarmMy Farm   Log in to check PMLog in to check PM   

Daisy's Alternative Guide (a must read!)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Daisy Rabbit Mae

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:33 pm    Post subject: Daisy's Alternative Guide (a must read!) Reply with quote

Ok, so first of all I still have trouble making contracts, well... If you are here is a guide to helping you do the alternative.

Creating Contracts

1. You can tell a person to bid zero or as much money u want them to pay to breed/train your animal. (if you are paying them then you can go to their profile and click "trade with this player" and give them the amount of money you agreed to pay) when you want your animal back you bid zero on it again.

This is all I have so far! If anybody else has advice or wants to tell me what you think please reply. (i hope this helps!)

I hope this helps!,
DaisyRabbitMae
Misty Glen

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The proper way to create a contract is to click the Contracts link located to the left of the page when you're in the game. At the bottom of the page is a form you can fill out. You can specify which animal will be leased out, who will lease the animal, the minimum time the lease will last for, how much money you or the other person will pay for the lease, and the purpose of the lease, where you have the option of adding notes if you want. both you and the other player will see these notes. The form is very self-explanatory.

Once you have specified all these, you can click the button to create the lease. You will then be taken to a confirmation page where you can view the options you've chosen and specify whether to allow the animal to compete in events while it's away, and how many times it is allowed to be bred. If you don't select anything here no breeding or competing will be allowed. Once everything is to your liking you can click the button to create the contract and it will be created.

The alternative way Daisy mentions is extremely unsafe because there's no guarantee you will get the animal back. Even if the player is someone you trust something could happen to prevent them getting back on the game within a reasonable amount of time, meaning that they don't get the opportunity to accept your bid.

The benefit of proper contracts is that either player can send the animal home. The leaser can nominate to end the contract at any time they like, even before the contract time runs out, or the owner can bring the animal home once the contract time has expired.
Daisy Rabbit Mae

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh ok. but will this still work?
Queso

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It will, but it's not safe. The person could decide not to give you the animal back and there would be nothing you could do. I think it would be stupid to not use a contract, they are easy and keep you from getting scammed.
Daisy Rabbit Mae

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh ok. i just have trouble with them, im probly the only 1.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    sandboxfarm Forum Index -> Contributions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: