Management Farm House
My Farm
Rescue
Marketplace
Trades
Contracts
Bids
Help
Stop chatterin' and return to my farmin'!
Community

SearchSearch Forum & Players   MemberlistMemberlist 
 My FarmMy Farm   Log in to check PMLog in to check PM   

Eternity Waits: A short story I wrote
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you want me to continue this series of short stories?
Heck yeah! PLEASE post the next one soon!
68%
 68%  [ 15 ]
Um NO, duh you suck you stupid *&$%#@!
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
I honestly don't care.
18%
 18%  [ 4 ]
ummmmm.....
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 22

ghgfgfgfhgf

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YAY its up it was soo interesting cant wait for the next ch. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!
Knight

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thx everybody! i discovered that i do have internet access but im not sure if i'll have time to put up any chs...if i can i will but....who knos? It's Christmas Eve but i'm gonna say it anyways...Merry Christmas!
-Knight Cool
Knight

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey! i found some time to put up a ch! *extremely happy dance!*

Eternity Waits
Chapter 14

I walked downstairs slowly, with a basket in my hand. I had never been afraid of basements before, but with recent events the dark, shadowy, underground area seemed like a perfect place for an attack. I shivered and told myself to stop thinking that way. I was safe, if any Knights were in my house Matt would know, and would come speeding to my rescue, parents or not.
I waved my hand around in the darkness above me, trying to find the string that would turn on the light. After a few long seconds I found it and turned it on. The single lightbulb which had always been enough before, but it didn't seem adequate now. Every shadow seemed pronounced, a perfect place for a creature of the night to hide.
Stop it, stop it, stop it! I scolded myself. Don't think that way! Ugh, I am soooo stupid! That's right, insult yourself...just don't think about...doh! This was impossible! Why me? I loved being in on the secret, but the Knights...It doesn't seem as good when you're in danger because of the secret.
I sighed, and emptied the dryer. The grass always seems greener on the other side. When I didn't know, I knew he had a secret. Now I know, and I'm not sure if I want to. But I knew I wanted to know. I knew something else I wanted, and the thought of me even considering it scared me.
No, it won't happen, and I don't want it to, I told myself. But I still knew I wanted it to happen. No matter how much i denied it I would still want it for some crazy reason. I closed my eyes savored the memory of the trees passing so fast, the wind in my hair, Matt's gentle, yet amazing strength...
I sighed again, I was being stupid. I emptied the washer of clothes, put them in the dryer, and turned it on. I started the washer and put a load of darks in. I kept thinking about my journey in the forest the whole time. "Laelen!"
I jumped and squeaked when the sudden yell sounded. "Yeah, Mom?" I yelled back to her.
"Can you bring up some olives when you come back?"
"Yeah, will do Mom," I answered.
I grabbed the basket of clean clothes and a can of olives then ran back upstairs. I dropped the basket at the top of the stairs and left the olives on the counter. I retreated out the back door quickly before my mom could start talking to me. "I'm goin outside!"
I slammed the door behind me quickly. I looked around my back yard, but I didn't see anything unusual. I sighed and started walking towards my favorite tree. It was a big tree with low branches, making it easy to climb. I pulled myself up into it and climbed higher. I reached my favorite branch and stopped climbing. I sat down and just relaxed, letting one leg dangle off the branch. I closed my eyes and gave in to my fantasies again. The weak winter sun, the trees flying by, curly brown hair, bright blue eyes, running through the forest...hmmm...
I felt absolutely content. Well, almost...there was just that one thing. My rebel desire. My forbidden want. I sighed again, and took a deep breath of fresh air. A soft breeze rustled the few, brown leaves on the trees. I imagined the feeling of it intensified, and being able to smell things that humans couldn't. I loved Matt, and I was sure I wouldn't be able to live without him. But what would happen when he had to live without me? Would he be able to continue living? My previous question continued to haunt me. What would the world be like without Matt Shock? I shook my head, I shouldn't be thinking about this. But I couldn't stop thinking about it. Would he be able to live without me?

I knew a lot of things about myself, but now a forbidden desire surfaced, and I knew something else. I wanted to be a vampire.

Yay! i got another ch up! During vacation! WOOOOO! there it is people!
-Knight Cool
Cecelia

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy is all I can say
lorraine

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

really good knight!!!!!! Very Happy
Knight

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thx everybody! sorry the next chs aren't up...i've been extremely busy...hopefully they'll b up soon...u guys rock!
-Knight Cool
Cecelia

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Been hoping to see a new chapter soon. Just posting so this doesn't get buried Smile
rockyBalboa

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked Oh my gosh...I am your new biggest fan. This story is AMAZING! Please post more soon! I am ADDICTED!... Very Happy I need my fix!
Decoy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Umm, this is exactly the same as Twilight. Its good, but its exactly the same thing
ghgfgfgfhgf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow I really miss this! Sad
lorraine

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah..... If you changed it a bit you could have Jacob and Renesmee's story.. I doubt that Stephenie Meyer will write a book about them though..... but knight should have kept posting on this Crying or Very sad Sad Confused
Knight

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys... *checks for angry mob*
I know I'm a horrible person and all that for not posting new chapters and whatnot....I haven't even been on this site in months....You have every reason in the world to hate me.
Here's my thing...and as pathetic as it may seem...it's true. The story died. My inspiration for the story (and one of its main characters *cough cough*) pretty much broke me into itty bitty pieces and I no longer had any desire to finish.
Besides...as has been mentioned...it was like I was trying to make my own Twilight story....
I just can't finish this...I'm sorry...I honestly am...but it just won't happen. If you want to read my work you're gonna have to take a trip to Fanfiction.net.
I have new ideas, new inspirations *cough cough*, and the story is dead.
Hope you can forgive me and maybe let me live.
~Knight

P.S. Here's the story link for Fanfic
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4741163/1/White_Black_Red
Cecelia

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Knight. I'm so glad to hear you're still alive!!!! It's alright about the story. It was really good but I understand if it died.I 'm sorry about what happened in real life to make it die. Hope you're ok. Thanks for telling us, Cecelia~thellamallady~
lorraine

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am sad about the story but it's ok!!! I totally understand cause none of my stories get finished......... so it's definately ok!!! I am glad you posted. Very Happy
Knight

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Smile
I appreciate the fact that you are being very understanding and that I still have my head.
Knight Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    sandboxfarm Forum Index -> Story Time All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to: