Management Farm House
My Farm
Rescue
Marketplace
Trades
Contracts
Bids
Help
Stop chatterin' and return to my farmin'!
Community

SearchSearch Forum & Players   MemberlistMemberlist 
 My FarmMy Farm   Log in to check PMLog in to check PM   

Lissies Guide to SBF!

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Did this guide help you?
yes,of course!
69%
 69%  [ 9 ]
I already knew al taht stuff!
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
the guide was useless! Didnt help me at all!
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 13

Lissie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:20 pm    Post subject: Lissies Guide to SBF! Reply with quote

Welcome to Lissies guide to SBF! Im Lissie. This is a guide about SBF! Feel free to Read!

Over Breeding-
Lots of Newbies over Breed. Soon they have bred so many animals that they dont have room for any more! I suggest that you only breed once or twice a week so you can save more space for more breeds and types of animals! If you breed only once or twice a week,then you save lots of space and room for new types of animals.

Breeding-
I love to breed my animals! Its so cute when they have their baby! I suggest you should have about one or two females out of a couple buildings should breed once or tiwce and have babies. fter the male breeds with the female a time or two,he could start to be your event winner and make you tons of money! Of course,if you have endangered animals,then its always nice to breed them and have baby endangered animals! Note that when you run out of space in a certain building,you can upgrade it to size two,to be able to house more animals in that building!

Training-
Lots of people want to Entyer their animal in events in hopes of winning!
I suggest you fully train your animal and get it healthy and loyal and trained before you start entering them in lots of comeptitions. You acn do that by changing the tadsk to Training and then clicking on Examine Animals. Its that simple! After a while, the animal is fully trained! If you run out of exams,you can always lease the animal to someone who can train it! asfter it is fully trained,it has a bigger chance of winning!

Selling your animals-
Its nice ot sell an animal and make some money when you run out of space or need more money! If you sell for to high a price,though,then there is a chance that not many people will want to buy it. If it is fully trained and greatly cared for and will learn lots of money,with an endangered breed and endangered coat,then it would probably sold in the millions. If it is an animal with no training odne,hardly taken care of at all,overpopulated spepcies and color,then it will go for about 100SBF cash. More valuble animals go for a higher price and less valuble animals go for a lower price!

Buying animals-
Its always nice to buy a poor animal that the owner is doing nothing about!
I suggest that if oyu want high-quality,very valuble,rare animals,then you need to have money in the millions and be ab;le to get rid of 1 million SBF cash. Though,sometimes you can get great deals on high quality animals! If you want to buy low-quality,less valuble,un-rare animals,then you only need about 100SBf cash. Sometimes they go for higher,but if you really want low-quality animals,you'll normaly get them for 100 SBF cash.

Breeding-
Its greaty to breed animals and let them have a baby!
If you want to put a male animal up for stud,then,if its a animal that has no training done,is overpopulated in species and colour,then yous houdl stud it for about 50 SBF cash. If its a rare,endangered animal in coat and species,that has full training done,and has won millions in events,then you should stud it for something in the higher prices,something where people will want to stud with it,but they wont think the price is to high.

This is part of my Guide! If you want to add to the guide,post here! if you ahve an animal for sale for a low price,that would be great for a newbie,post about it here. Post a link to the animals page too if possible,please.

Last edited by Lissie on Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lissie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Herer is more of my guide-

Upgrading Buildings-
Its great to upgradeyour building and make it better for the animals!
You may think you want to go all the way up to level 8 in upgrades right when you buy the building! I suggest that you only start out with low levels when oyu start and upgrade them to higher levels when you get more animals in that building! Nobody wants to get a mean people score!
Angelicious

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Lissies Guide to SBF animals! Reply with quote

Just a few comments...

Lissie wrote:
I suggest that you only breed once or twice a week so you can save more space for more breeds and types of animals! ... [A]fter the male breeds with the female a time or two,he could start to be your event winner and make you tons of money! ... Of course,if you have endangered animals,then its always nice to breed them and have baby endangered animals!

I wouldn't limit yourself to x amount of breedings. I'd limit yourself to breeding quality animals - for instance, only breeding the males after they've become that event winner. His offspring will be more likely to do well than an unproven male. Also, if the parents have more training when they're bred, their offspring will have higher stats when they're born. It's more about quality than quantity.

Lissie wrote:
You acn do that by changing the tadsk to Training and then clicking on Examine Animals. Its that simple! After a while, the animal is fully trained! If you run out of exams,you can always lease the animal to someone who can train it! asfter it is fully trained,it has a bigger chance of winning!

Speed and Special are much more effective than the literal training option. After each event, the 'Training' option will go back to 0. Speed is a permanent addition to your score, and if the special is medium, high or very high in an event, it will also help out your score a lot Smile

Lissie wrote:
If you want to put a male animal up for stud,then,if its a animal that has no training done,is overpopulated in species and colour,then yous houdl stud it for about 50 SBF cash.

Erm... No offense, but those type of animals probably shouldn't be put up for stud. At least fully train it before putting it up for stud - otherwise, he will probably never be used. >.<;

Other than that, though, that was a good guide =D Very nice advice for new players. ^^
Lissie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Lissies Guide to SBF animals! Reply with quote

Angelicious wrote:
Just a few comments...

Lissie wrote:
If you want to put a male animal up for stud,then,if its a animal that has no training done,is overpopulated in species and colour,then yous houdl stud it for about 50 SBF cash.

Erm... No offense, but those type of animals probably shouldn't be put up for stud. At least fully train it before putting it up for stud - otherwise, he will probably never be used. >.<;

Other than that, though, that was a good guide =D Very nice advice for new players. ^^

I know,I was trying to tell other players that they wouldnt get much moneyf rom putting an animal like that up for stud.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    sandboxfarm Forum Index -> Contributions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: