Management Farm House
My Farm
Rescue
Marketplace
Trades
Contracts
Bids
Help
Stop chatterin' and return to my farmin'!
Community

SearchSearch Forum & Players   MemberlistMemberlist 
 My FarmMy Farm   Log in to check PMLog in to check PM   

Finsh This Story 3milly prize
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    sandboxfarm Forum Index -> Contests & Community Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cecelia

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:27 pm    Post subject: Finsh This Story 3milly prize Reply with quote

I would like for you to finish this story.You can make it as long as you want to.Anything goes!
The Rescue Gang
The wildlife rehabilitation center was doing well.Sierra was working with her best friend Renee and had thoroughly been enjoying the challenge.A new group of volunteers came in once a week to help out.There was a lot of hard work inolved and sometimes Sierra and Renee felt like quitting.The two girls kept each other on their feet and tried to enjoy each other's company.Sierra hadn't always liked Renee though.Renee had grown up in a small town in Ohio.Sierra worked with horses and and had a nice job at a zoo in Chicago.When Sierra was transferred to a zoo in Ohio,she moved to a nearby apartment.There was a large group of apartments and Renee lived in one of them.Renee taught lessons at a local riding stable and could barely afford the rent.She was often stressed out and Sierra thought she was stuck up.Renee thought Sierra had everything handed to her.Bu they realized that they were judging too quickly and soon became friends.They both loved animals and were excited when they got invited to work at a wildlife center.They have been working there for two years now and were taking their first vacation.A group of three women and two men were taking care of the center for the month they were gone.Sierra finished packing her bags and and took off for the airport with Renee.
The next morning the center was in the middle of a blizzard.Teresa sighed as she turned her car into the nearest driveway.Fairy,Savannah,and Nikki sighed with her.The four girls were on their way to California for a prestigious dog show.The dogs were at home in California.The girls were coming back from their vacation to Chicago.
"Where are we?" Savannah groaned.
"I'm not a miracle worker! I think we're at....." Teresa paused to read a sign. "the Rio Harito Wildlife Rehabilitation Center!" Teresa screamed.
"Good maybe their barns will be open! I wonder where the house is?"Fairy asked.
"Over there." Nikki replied. Teresa pulled up beside the "house".It was really the giraffe barn.
"Holy cow! What are we gonna do?"Savannah exclaimed when they stepped inside the building.

Please get your entries in before April 24th.I need atleast ten entries! Thank you! First prize gets 3 million dollars and whatever animal they want off of my farm.
Second Prize gets 1 million dollars and 1 breeding.
Every entry gets 100k! Smile
Cecelia

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anybody? Sad you can enter as many times as you like as long as youmake the story totally different from what you did the first time.
Victoria**

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Give me a some time im trying to come up with something. Very Happy
Cecelia

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good! I can't wait to read it Victoria! Smile
ChocolateGal

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hummm.... i'll have a go? But FAIRY?!? What a strange name!!!....... I like it!!! So as i don't liive in America can you give me a quick outline of the story?? How many words??? Is the story kinda like "The two helpers go to the airport and some more people accidently turn up??"

Is it kinda like that.... I'll have a think about it!!
Fallen Angel

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I may try this.
Cecelia

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chocolate Gal: yes Fairy is a strange name lol.yeah the story is kinda like that.It's kinda about how the four girls who stumbled upon the shelter cope during the blizzard and struggle to take care of the animals.I can't wait for your entry.
Fallen Angel: good I always like your stories! Smile
Sterling

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to have a go at it. But I have two questions;

Are we allowed to edit/tweak the beggining a bit to make it more of our personal style of writing?

I'm a bit confused with the part you wrote. Why'd you go from two characters (Sieraa & Renee) and then change it to four characters (Fairy, Savanah, Nikki, & Teresa)? Could you clear that up, please?
Cecelia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sterling:um you can tweak it a little bit but I want the beginning to be the same for the most art.As for the people,Sierra and Renee are at the airport and this group of friends comes along.I made it four people because of some of my old favorite dolls Embarassed Does that answer your question?
Cecelia

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

anybody ready yet? no hurry I know it might take a while Smile
Cecelia

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bumpity bump!
ChocolateGal

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok here goes (this is of the top of my head):

Fairy ran into the barn screaming her head off with excitement. Then she stopped looked around and sighed, "Ugh, this isn't what i was expecting" Fairy grumbled. Savannah waked over to a desk in the corner and picked up a little note, she read...

"Hi there helpers, We'll be away for a couple of weeks and employed you to look after the rehab for us as you already know..."
"We blood-" "Shhhh" whispered Tereasa at Nikki.
"We've written a instruction book for you to look after the animals" Savannah continued, "Hope you'll be alright, ring us if you need any help, you know the number. Thankyou
Seirra and Renne."

Fairy picked up a little fold over book and started to open it.
"Wait!!" Teresa exclaimed, "we don't even know who these people are... it could be a trick, that they're stalkers, and we don't know how to look after wildlife!!"
"Yes, but our car is stuck out there and we have nowhere to go. Let's just see what the phone message is all about" Fairy rebutted pressing the message playback button.

"Hello," said a strong male voice, "We are sorry but we can't come, this blizzard has trapped us and we won't be able to come, hopefully you can get this message. We are sorry."

"There" announced Fairy opening the book. It unfolded until it hit the floor. Tiny writing was printed on it. "Ayyayyay" exclaimed Nikki. Savannah siently wandered in. "Where have you been missy???" asked Fairy.
"Trying my mobile, we're stuck here and were gonna have to look after the animals" she answered.

They setted down in some set-up beds and didn't know the excimement that they we're in for in the next weeks.

End of Part 1

How was that?? I'm going to think if some ending... soon... Laughing

Last edited by ChocolateGal on Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Cecelia

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks so much ChocolateGal.That was really good and I can't wait to see what you come up with next! Very Happy
Cecelia

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anybody ready?
milon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm so lost. Like already mentioned, there's Renée and Sierra, and then suddenly they're the ones leaving the note and in their place are four girls ( ie. Savannah, Teresa, Nikki & Fairy. ) -dies- I ish confused. -nods-

I'll see what I can manage...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    sandboxfarm Forum Index -> Contests & Community Events All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: