Management Farm House
My Farm
Rescue
Marketplace
Trades
Contracts
Bids
Help
Stop chatterin' and return to my farmin'!
Community

SearchSearch Forum & Players   MemberlistMemberlist 
 My FarmMy Farm   Log in to check PMLog in to check PM   

Room inspections....

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Baranduin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:04 am    Post subject: Room inspections.... Reply with quote

I don't know why in the military they call them "surprise" room inspections, we (us barrack dewellers) usually know about them well in advance. The new First Seargent was a little flustered as he went on his "surprise" inspection, Friday morning. I think he thought we would be preoccupied with the Colonel's Christmas Ball.....though we knew about the inspection situation since Wednesday. Though I was worried, because of my 55 gallon fish tank (we're allowed to have fish, but they never specified a size of tank). I was surprised, that he was cool with the tank, in fact he wanted a tank just like mine. It always amazes me, how fast the word gets round on exactly what their looking for......this time it was mostly just him getting to know us soldiers. Though I gather he chewed a couple of people out about things not being dress-right-dress.....

Things for civilians to be thankful for.....

1. You don't have to dress-right-dress!

2. You can choose to go to a Christmas Ball (whoever invented these obviously never went to one).

3. No saftey briefs (we hear the same one every friday and holidays).

4. No leave forms (in order for us to go beyond 250 miles we have to fill out paper work).

5. Your pets (you just cannot snuggle with a shark).
Sterling

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, at least he was okay with it instead of angry..

What's a 'dress-right-dress'?

And, you could snuggle up with a shark, it just wouldn't work out. It'd probably, like, die. Is there something wrong with the Christmas ball? Thank goodness they still call it the Christmas ball instead of the "Holiday Ball".
LHUhannah

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha I'm just lucky my RA doesn't know the difference between a 5 gallon tank and a 10 gallon tank.....but I don't think I could swing a 55 gallon
Baranduin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dress-right-dress means to have everything in a perfect line dressing off from whats at the far right. Your shoes would have to be lined up with their toes. Your hangers must be 1 inch apart. All your cloths in dressers must be rolled. Etc.

There isn't anything wrong with the idea of a Christmas Ball.....but the issue I have is everyone uses it as an excuse to get drunk and rowdy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    sandboxfarm Forum Index -> Chicken Chatter All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: