Management Farm House
My Farm
Rescue
Marketplace
Trades
Contracts
Bids
Help
Stop chatterin' and return to my farmin'!
Community

SearchSearch Forum & Players   MemberlistMemberlist 
 My FarmMy Farm   Log in to check PMLog in to check PM   

Critique?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
milon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:31 pm    Post subject: Critique? Reply with quote

...again xP

Some recent manipulations/edits I've done. Let me know what ya'll think (:

That photo was done for a friend's character, Santora. He is supposed to be a vampire and so that's why I smudged the skin; vampires are supposedly 'perfect; flawless'. His eyes were originally a blue, but I edited them and now they are a brilliant green. ( In my opinion, brilliant, anyway c: )

This is for my site, ||Silver Willow||. If you'd like to join (It's a RPG) let me know and I'll pm you the link. But, the main idea of the panda is that each person has a totem animal. The cape/cloak is representing the Phantom woman (You'd have to read the plot to know what I'm talking about). Totem peoples are at a large, significant conflict with the Phantom whom is thousands of years old. She has experience and skills that overcome all totems, but, her disadvantage that will be her downfall, is she doesn't recognise compassion, love. And, that's the only way to defeat her. Again, PM for link so you can read the basic plot. (: I'm pretty happy with this image, actually.

This is Nehemiah's signature. Done for Jules on a slash rpg that I attend.. I'm not the happiest with this image, I see a lot of things that are faulty with it, but oh well. =/

This is for the same site that the previous signature is for, except this is supposed to be a banner. (: It's odd though, the site is designed for only males, but yet, there are like two females there, as well. Yeah, kinda odd.. o.O

smaller version of the same thing;

-drools- This is Noah, my character for B&TM. I LOVE HIM. Isn't he...pretty attractive? Yup, and well, for a basic background of him;
He's a heroin addict and is a senior at St. Valentine's Boarding School for Boys. He's.. the only kid who is completely human (The site is full of fea blooded guys & females) and the only straight kid as well. It's hilarious, but, uhm, yeah. You could of probably lived without knowing that. Noah's portrayed after Alex McKee, if anyone wondered. I edited the eyes (they aren't Alex's natural color, but close) and did a couple other things to him. ;D

M'kay, that's it for my recent manipulations. It's a shame that no one here really enjoys photo manipulations, because, I think I'm pretty fair at them.

-Kat
milon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

-raises eyebrow-

no comments or suggestions?

aw.. -_-
Royal Envy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow those are realy good would you mind making me one?
Silversketches

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You want critiques?

X3

Okay, there's only a couple, I promise! Really!
For Nehemiah's signature, the only thing I don't like about it is that there's text on his face. I think it distorts his facial features, like being gorgeous. Heehee.

And the only other thing is, for the Silver Willow banner, I think you should make the cape/cloak more prominent, and put it on the bottom left hand corner. [Unless she {the person who wears the cloak} flies. Then it should stay in the sky]

Other than that, I love them! Especially, the first and last ones. I love extra coloured eyes. And for the Noah one, I love the shade of blue of his eye with all the black/white. Very nice.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    sandboxfarm Forum Index -> Artist Alley All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: