Management Farm House
My Farm
Rescue
Marketplace
Trades
Contracts
Bids
Help
Stop chatterin' and return to my farmin'!
Community

SearchSearch Forum & Players   MemberlistMemberlist 
 My FarmMy Farm   Log in to check PMLog in to check PM   

The Guide to Better animals

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tiger_lily

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:01 pm    Post subject: The Guide to Better animals Reply with quote

this guide for both new and old players, because you never know when you will learn something new. everyone know you have to start off small and work your way up, and for most it is hard work. i am hoping this guide will help you.

training
it is important to your animals, they will do better in shows, auctions, and produce better babies.

how it start- start with agility and move up the line of stats, 120 is when a stat becomes NO WAI. i suggest training all the stats to that before moving to the next. once they are all at 120 then you can try and get them to 129.99, though they can reach 129.999 which is the highest they go.

tip- if you have lots of animals try naming them only after they are 5xNO WAI.

Breeding- breeding is simple or at least you would think so, but you need to do some research when breeding. if you are breeding to just make money DO NOT just breed any animal. the chances of that animal being sold for much is not very high. instead, check the market. if there are not many of an animal on the market there might be a few people looking for that animal, but if there are many on the market then there is little to no people looking for that animal.

things to look for when breeding- color, stats, how many there are total. the better the color, stats, and less there are the greater your chance of selling the animal. if you breed a 5-10 colored animal to a 1-4 colored animal there is little chance you will get the 1-4 color, though it does happen at times. also stats of babies are 2 titles below the parents total.

example if you breed 5xNO WAI to a 5xFair then the animal will get Average stats, but if you breed a 5x No Wai to a 5xno wai then you can get amazing to inco stats to start with, thus you would not have to train it that much.

tip-if you see a stud that you would like to use, but do not have the money try pming or messaging the owner. they could work out a trade or even lower the price.

i think that is all for now, if you have any questions either post here or message me.

Last edited by Tiger_lily on Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
MidngihtTango

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:43 pm    Post subject: Training animals Reply with quote

Is it a good idea to train all of your animals at once or is it better to do just a few?
her

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Depends on your goal, if you want a lot of money then you should only train a few to keep your profit up during exams, but if you want to get animals trained so you can enter events then you should go ahead and train them all, you will still make a profit.
May Bell

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To train an animal do you click the button with (0/250) on the animals page?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    sandboxfarm Forum Index -> Contributions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: