Management Farm House
My Farm
Rescue
Marketplace
Trades
Contracts
Bids
Help
Stop chatterin' and return to my farmin'!
Community

SearchSearch Forum & Players   MemberlistMemberlist 
 My FarmMy Farm   Log in to check PMLog in to check PM   

Egads! *sqeeze*

View previous topic :: View next topic  

What do you think about ferret's? (IRL)
Evil little devil's! (Me: Duh that's what make's them great!)
63%
 63%  [ 7 ]
One stole my key's! (Me: ;.; thats happened to me to!)
18%
 18%  [ 2 ]
Wha? (Me: Silly Pumpkin!)
18%
 18%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 11

Myrrh Naname

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 7:00 pm    Post subject: Egads! *sqeeze* Reply with quote

In real life I have a ferret her name is Avalon she's so cute! I gave her a bath and she's doing her little war dance! ^_^ Does any one else own a ferret if so talk about him or her.
AnnieB

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have a shaded sable mitt female named Sally and a Silver named Freddy. They're such cuties and they LOVE to play.

I am not what you'd call fashion conscious.. so my clothes tend to be jeans and hooded sweatshirts... You can almost always find me with a ferret or two asleep in the front pocket of my hoodies ^^

The ratties (who are of course on strictly separate playtimes) tend to prefer to either shoulder surf or just sleep in my hood

Sally's favourite game is to open rucksacks by the zipper (it's hysterical to watch her grab the pulltab with her teeth and DRAG it open)... then she ZOOMS inside and just begins to fling things out. Purses are subjected to the same scrutiny, so when we have any guests over, they have to keep their bags locked out in the mudroom Razz You can picture a purse with a ferret tail sticking out and items FLYING out of the depths of the purse.

Love my weasels!

Annie

PS Your Norwegian word for the day! Ferret = Ilder
Myrrh Naname

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh! How cute my grandmother breeds and shows ferrets and I go over and help her out a lot which is how I got Avalon^^ she lives in a house with three other ferrets Frank who is a sable Chester is dark sable and victor is a medium silver. They dont play with her because Avie isnt other ferret freindly...She's a retired breeder and has had two litter's her first she had five and her second she had two I will soon own her daughter who is a chocolate.
Chilly Girl

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have 4 ferrets
female dark polecat: CoCoa
female light polecat: Meka
female panda: Cream
male albino: ZeeK

I love all of my ferrets! They all love to war dance, they are all rescued from people who were mistreating them and we saved Cream right when they were about to shoot her! THey are all getting the royal treatment now. hehe Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    sandboxfarm Forum Index -> Chicken Chatter All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: