Management Farm House
My Farm
Rescue
Marketplace
Trades
Contracts
Bids
Help
Stop chatterin' and return to my farmin'!
Community

SearchSearch Forum & Players   MemberlistMemberlist 
 My FarmMy Farm   Log in to check PMLog in to check PM   

Giveaway. Winners posted on page 5!!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    sandboxfarm Forum Index -> Contests & Community Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Which Species would you like for the AE variation given to entrants?
Mythological Creature
12%
 12%  [ 2 ]
Wolf
37%
 37%  [ 6 ]
Fox
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Dog
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
Horse
25%
 25%  [ 4 ]
Other (Post in thread what other you're interested in)
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 16

Jinxx

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 11:32 pm    Post subject: Giveaway. Winners posted on page 5!! Reply with quote

I've decided to give away more tokens and sbf cash. And to add an AE critter this time around. Smile

Tokens: 100
Post why you would like tokens.

SBF Cash: 2 million
Post What your Cash Available is and what enclosure you're on.

AE Myth Variation: Dragon Horse (I can hold until winner gets to LMT or possible substitute a lower enclosure AE critter) Will be sterilized no matter what it is
Post why you want a Jinxx AE critter! Razz

You can try for one, two or all three. Everyone is welcome to enter, even if you're on the LMT and have 100mil. Razz

Alternative AE critters I can possibly substitute for the Dragon Horse:
Rats: Manx or Dwarf
Goldfish: Ryukin
Cat: Savannah Cat
Dog: Basenji
Fox: Winged
Wolf: Maned, Winged, Shadow, Himalayan
Horse: Spanish Mustang
Cougar: Florida Panther

I'll most likely post winners over the weekend.

**I want nothing else for these. All one needs to do is reply with which item(s) you are interested in and what I'm looking for.**

Last edited by Jinxx on Thu May 17, 2007 8:28 pm; edited 7 times in total
Devil_Duckie

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tokens:
I would love to have the tokens so i can create a new variation or by some more free rescues! Breeds I would make:
Prickle or Bramble Shark
Standardbred Horse ( For My Horse, I love Him To Bits!)
Goblin Shark (Are They In The Game Yet?)
Money:
I would love to get the money because then i would be up to my Arctic Terraform!!!!! GO THE PENGUINS!! lol

Last edited by Devil_Duckie on Tue May 15, 2007 11:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Diamond Phoenix

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by Diamond Phoenix on Sat May 19, 2007 8:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Silversketches

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oooh. Dragon Horse ... Me want one xD

But that's not actually why I want her/him. I want this Dragon Horse because :
a) I love dragons and
b) I love horses, and but together well, what a perk!
Lmao. I'd also enter him/her in events, and I can draw a picture for him/her. That'd be F-U-N! Imagine what one would look like? A horse breathing fire with wings and scales? A Dragon with fur and a mane and tail? o_O Forget that last one ... xD
Tribbler

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like the tokens, for, I'm trying to get a Dog breed, to honor a certain member of our Family =) (wn't say the breed, it's not made yet XD)

I'm at LMT, so It'd probably go to animal Purchases, making my LMT bigger so I can hold more, or go to buying Tokens!
Current: 4,145,063, at LMT

AE Myth Variation: Dragon Horse (I can hold until winner gets to LMT or possible substitute a lower enclosure AE critter) Will be sterilized no matter what it is
Sadly, I have no room currently in the LMT =( But it would be very cool to have. I love horsess, I Love Dragons, so whats better? =)
I don't have any AE's currently accept the Rag Doll Cat =/

Last edited by Tribbler on Tue May 08, 2007 5:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Silvery_Pheonix

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Because I'm still trying to save up to get that AE of my own. >.<

To update my LMT (nasty little money eater Razz)
current cash: 6,103,257 dollars and LMT enclousure

AE Myth Variation:
*dies*
Besides the fact that all of your AE creatures are absolutely amazing, and completely awesome... Horses and dragons are my favorite animals of all time. (pheonix would be the tying triplet factor. XD) And I'm writing a story (@.@) and one of the characters is actually a dragon horse. So it'd be really cool to "actually own" one. And seeing as how the Nightmare or Night Mare are off limits (thats what I get for not spending real money) it'd be incredible to have this one. Stops rambling. ^_^;;;
Jasper

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

100 Tokens:
I really want to make a club, but I am having a hard time getting tokens, and if I dont use them to make a club then I will try to get a new variation for the Savanah cat

AE myth animal:
I really need a good show animal, and I love myth animals. I only have 2 that are good but they always place 5th and lower, I would use this one for showing, and I need more prestige. I am also a great fan of dragons, and yours are awsome, all of your myth creatures. I also love horses I own three of them and have shown horses for over 14 years. I would take good care of the myth animal and get him/her trained and all the way maxed and show it in as many shows as I can. I hve never owned an AE creature before ecxept a ragdall cat, and it would be so cool to be able to get a myth one I never thought I would get one before after seeing how much they go for, in not that rich, lol . Very Happy
hgo

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like the Tokens because I am trying to make a foundation pair of my favorite breed of dogs and it is very hard to do because my dad won't spend real money on online games.
luckygirl

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tokens: I'd make new variations, and give some to my friends...
Bezzella

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tokens:

I would love the tokens! I really love SBF and I want to make a "free for all" club so people could enter. I am really far away from my goal as of now, at 299/1000. I would make it a club that anybody could get into. Since there is only one real club, I want to make a club very bad! I think it would create a fun atmosphere here on SBF.

AE Dragon Horse:

I would really like to own a dragon horse. Horses have been my passion since the beginning of time. Dragons are pretty cool too. So Horse + Dragon = Love. I also don't own any AE animals because my parents are against buying tokens and they cost tons.

I would work really hard on eventing this animal because AE's are dominating all the events. It is impossible for me to do well in Mythies because there are so many rare animals. I would never ever sell the animal, AE's are very special.
shadow_spinner

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oooh! Dragon Horse sounds really nice. You may not believe me (your choice) but I actually created something like that! I had several drawings of it. I called it a Dreyhar; it had a horse's body with an arab face, full forelock, quarterhorse-like back legs and feathers (on its legs). It came in bright colors (variations of real colors); bright blue roan, red fiery chestnut, and bay with silver points and zebra markings. It had scrawny, feather-like wings that couldn't fly but let it jump unimaginable heights. some had a lion's tail with spines running down its neck, while others had a thin horses tail with full manes. they breathed fire and had gold-flecked reptile-like eyes, with the pupil vertical instead of the horizontal ones horses have. Hey, I was bored one day and started brainstorming. I'm sadly not rich enough to have it's needed habitat, so I can't ask for it Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad , but I thought you might be interested in what my crazy mind has to offer. I'll apply for the tokens later when I have time. Well: good luck everyone!! Wink

Actually, I'd like to apply for the money aswell. I'm on the pasture, and have about 900k playcash that I sadly started auctioning off before I saw this. I would like either it or some tokens so that (OK, here's where I sound like a greedy beggar) I can have my beloved Dreyhar! Or if I can't get the animal, I can maybe purchase a variation of it and sterilize it. I know the chances of me of me getting this are 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 to one, but I just thought I'd try.
Oh, I forgot to ad that I have (here's were I sound even greedier) 0 tokens and it isn't looking like I'll get them any time soon, lol
Jinxx

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just for clarification on how I view my Dragon Horse creation.

What they'd look like would depend on the ancestor dragon and horse. Here's how mine look though:

Draft horse build..Shire.
Long dragon's tail and leathery dragon wings.
Hooves.
Smaller details vary:
Dragon eyes or horse eyes
Mane or spiny ridge (varying depending on ancestory but mine have a higher ridge in place of the mane that dwindles down along the back).
Color depending on ancestory (Shire colors or any dragon color)
Feathering on legs: Some not a all, some heavy, anything between the two.
Scales, Coat of a horse or combo of both.
Can breath fire when mature.
Possess telepathy.
And yes, can fly.

Very Happy

Of course, technically depending on what horse breed/type is crossed with what dragon type you can get a wide range of variation in the offspring. I just wanted everyone to know what I see my creation as. Sadly I have no finished visual to give you. I've begun resculpting some model horses to represent them but they're far from finished.
DarkCat

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like the tokens to save up for a color for an animal, as my mom was diagnosed with Breast Cancer about 2 months ago.

I am saving up for the Pasture, and I have 620k

AE Myth Variation:
I would like this because I am going to write a book about dragons, and name a dragon Typoral or Xanade. I dunno. I like the idea, plus I love horses and have just finished reading Eragon, Eldest, and Fablehaven. All are mythical creatures. I love them. Thanks!
Silversketches

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DarkCat wrote:
I like the idea, plus I love horses and have just finished reading Eragon, Eldest, and Fablehaven. All are mythical creatures. I love them. Thanks!

Me too! I LOVED all the Eragon books, and I felt like I wanted to write one too! But, I don't really have time. Sad But, I've never even heard of Fablehaven. Is it good? Dragons and such?
Silvery_Pheonix

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jinxx wrote:

Of course, technically depending on what horse breed/type is crossed with what dragon type you can get a wide range of variation in the offspring. I just wanted everyone to know what I see my creation as. Sadly I have no finished visual to give you. I've begun resculpting some model horses to represent them but they're far from finished.

Will you post pics when it is eventually done? I love seeing anything mythically centered or horse based. And the one Horse Model thread from awhile ago, had some amazing pictures of sculptures that Jimspet and you did (unless if I'm completely out of my mind... XD), and if its as incredible as them, then it'll be absolutely amazing! ^_^
Post new topic   Reply to topic    sandboxfarm Forum Index -> Contests & Community Events All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to: