Management Farm House
My Farm
Rescue
Marketplace
Trades
Contracts
Bids
Help
Stop chatterin' and return to my farmin'!
Community

SearchSearch Forum & Players   MemberlistMemberlist 
 My FarmMy Farm   Log in to check PMLog in to check PM   

Pirates of the Caribbean 3: At World's End

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Did you enjoy this movie?
Of Course!
61%
 61%  [ 8 ]
Terrible!
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Haven't seen it...
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Not allowed to see it :(
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 13

Sly Fox2448

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 6:30 pm    Post subject: Pirates of the Caribbean 3: At World's End Reply with quote

DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE MOVIE! THIS MESSAGE WILL GIVE OUT SPOILERS!!!!!

Well, here's what I think about it: I saw it first showing (8pm) and it ended around 11pm. I thought it was a really great movie and all but I don't agree with a couple of things they did. Like the krakin for instance! What a death! Dried up on the beach? What kind of a death is that! It was so big in the second movie. Everyone thought he was really cool too. But they killed him JUST LIKE THAT! Anyway another little thing is Davey Jones. First, they make him look so stupid and mindless being controlled by Becket. Like he could do absolutely nothing! (of course he couldn't because they would shoot his heart but still.... he's a powerfull villain!) And his lover, the spirit lady - the whole 'getting huge' thing was kinda corny. They should have made her turn into a floating smoke or something - something scarrier! Well, there's my complaints. The rest of the movie was terrific, however kinda long but that just makes it better (I think)! And what do you think they'll do in the next movie? With Will, and the new son and everything? If you haven't seen the scene after the credits, you need to! It gives you very good information on the next movie. There's ALWAYS a scene after the pirate films so for the next movie, please be patient and wait 'till after the credits! Please feel free to post your oppinion or whatever.... (any questions about the movie? Ask me!)
mash

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I went to see it the other day. Fab film, thought it was better than the second. I didn't however realise there was a scene after the credits!!! What was it about? Does it explain why they left Elizabeth stranded on that island? Or even explain what happened to her. You mentioned a son!!! I'm assuming it's Will's?
Sly Fox2448

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL I don't know if I should say here.... but feel free to PM me about it! Smile
LHUhannah

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Krakken was dead because Lord Beckett commanded Davy Jones to kill it.

It is close to the beginning when beckett takes the heart onto the ship and Davy Jones says something like "this ship does as it's captain commands!"
Then Becket says something like "and it's captain commands as commanded, I would have thought you realized that when I ordered you to kill you pet."

so there you go, that is how and why the Krakken ended up dried up on the beach
Marisa444

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

they had to kill the kragen to call it of the hunt for Jack cause if when he gets out of the locker he's chased by the kragen it would suck up movie time. Sad i liked the kragen to though... Crying or Very sad
Sly Fox2448

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LHUhannah wrote:
The Krakken was dead because Lord Beckett commanded Davy Jones to kill it.

It is close to the beginning when beckett takes the heart onto the ship and Davy Jones says something like "this ship does as it's captain commands!"
Then Becket says something like "and it's captain commands as commanded, I would have thought you realized that when I ordered you to kill you pet."

so there you go, that is how and why the Krakken ended up dried up on the beach

Now I remember that. I guess I just didn't exactly remember what he meant.
LHUhannah

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marisa444 wrote:
they had to kill the kragen to call it of the hunt for Jack cause if when he gets out of the locker he's chased by the kragen it would suck up movie time. Sad i liked the kragen to though... Crying or Very sad

They also could not have it chasing Beckett and destroying his fleet....so it was just easier
Post new topic   Reply to topic    sandboxfarm Forum Index -> Chicken Chatter All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: