Management Farm House
My Farm
Rescue
Marketplace
Trades
Contracts
Bids
Help
Stop chatterin' and return to my farmin'!
Community

SearchSearch Forum & Players   MemberlistMemberlist 
 My FarmMy Farm   Log in to check PMLog in to check PM   

Newbie Help Page (if you need to make money look too)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bessie

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:49 am    Post subject: Newbie Help Page (if you need to make money look too) Reply with quote

This game is really fun if you take alittle time and read....Every day make your "Events"...they make money for you ( do not make them for 0 and 0...nobody owns crappy animals. This is about making money with exotics. Obviously, the more people enter your shows the more money you will make! Start low...like $1000 and do not enter your untrained animals...that costs you money.
Put your new animals on "Reduce Costs"...that saves you money. You are saving money to build new buildings and get new animals.
Go get your FREE rescues! Keep them and after they have been reduced in cost...train them and look for details and raise their Secret Value...then, breed them and show them. **Do Not enter an untrained starter into a 100k event.....save that for when you know you have a winner....check the levels.
Taking turns makes money for you as long as you keep your animals healthy and happy. Do Not "UPGRADE" your buildings more than needed...that Costs money. I like mine at alittle higher than the number of animals I have just in case I decide to buy more. So, if you have 4 animals and it says in the top right hand corner "you have 4 out of 7 animals allowed" you are fine....do not SPEND to upgrade.
Then pick an animal and train 1 at a time of each species and when they are at least up to "GOOD" then enter a few shows and see how it does.
DO NOT release any for the $100!!! This will bring down your Rating and your Prestiege. DO NOT go breeding crazy....you only have so many breedings allowed. DO put your males up for stud at a reasonable price.
Put pics on if you can....if you want pics and do not have a program I have simple photo manips for free. Just msg me with the animals info.
Fell free to look around my farm and if you have any questions just msg me...I am always willing to help a fellow farmer..lol Just poke on profile and it will take you to my farm...mostly HAVE FUN and ENJOY Very Happy
Bezzella

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice! Smile
Bessie

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Very Happy
alyssawu

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cool!
CC

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks soooo much I am in real need of help. I just started here. Very Happy
Bessie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope more new people will take time and read the "Helps" around here...there are alot of them because we all really do want to help you enjoy SBF.
Leopardstorm

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice
Post new topic   Reply to topic    sandboxfarm Forum Index -> Contributions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: