Management Farm House
My Farm
Rescue
Marketplace
Trades
Contracts
Bids
Help
Stop chatterin' and return to my farmin'!
Community

SearchSearch Forum & Players   MemberlistMemberlist 
 My FarmMy Farm   Log in to check PMLog in to check PM   

Introducing my Pets and Myself!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you have any pets?
Yes (please post them below!)
100%
 100%  [ 18 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 18

wickedrodent

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:21 pm    Post subject: Introducing my Pets and Myself! Reply with quote

Hey there!

Im Allie a 16 year old girl who lives in Texas! I have 9 dogs, 1 hamster, and 1 cockatiel. I am also planning on adopting guinea pigs sometime in the future.

I am homeschool, so I have quite a bit of free time on my hands. I love to draw, write stories, and poetry among many other things.

I am a member of quite a few different sites..

hamsters galore ( http://groups.msn.com/hamstersgalore ) which is a hamster group (my user name on there is popgoesmybubble).

Cavy Cages.. www.guineapigcages.com my username on there is wickedrodent

Edited: Please don't post links to other games OR Myspace.

Deviantart.. www.deviantart.com UN= wickedrodent

My dogs are:

Keira- A 6 year old female Shepard mix.

Jypsy- A 6 year old female Chow x Lab mix.

Leo and Cole- 1 year old Brother Chih x Dach mixes. (Leo is the brown, cole is the black)

Falcon- 2 year old Male Maltese

Fiona Chanel aka Fifi-2 year old Female Toy poodle.

Piper- 6 month old female Maltese x Poodle mix
Poe- 6 month old male Maltese x Poodle mix
(poe is on the left, piper is on the right)

This is Poe again..

Lady- 6 year old female mini dachshund mix

My hamster (Secret) is a female black and white dom. spot Syrian.

My cockatiel is a male named Peaches.
Alicia

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm Alicia, I'm almost 21 and I'm from Washington but am currently going to school in Montana.

I love to ride and I train horses, typically starting but sometimes continuing green horses into a discilpine (I specialize in Western Pleasure but also do English Pleasure, lower level dressage, cattle, reining, trail [arena, competitive and pleasure] halter, showmanship, driving, saddleseat and oh god, about everything lol gaming [barrels, poles, keyhole, etc] starting roping...I dunno what else..oh jumping.. well, ya get the drift Very Happy )

I've worked with many breeds but prefer working and owning Arabians. I intend on breeding Half-Arabian(Egyptian) Pintos (Buckskin tobianos specifically via a Perlino APHA stud) and training and competing with them, mostly in Halter and Western Pleasure. I also plan on breeding Hispano-Arabes (Half Arabian-Half Andalusian) and competeing in Halter and Dressage with them.

My second love is Bucking Bulls. I have intentions on breeding, training, conditioning and contracting PBR Bucking Bulls. I have been amazed by these athletes, their breeding and their genetics as well as the bold, brave, corageous and of course HOT Very Happy riders who try to stick em. Smile

Other then that I'm just workin my way through school, heading for Equine Science then to specialize in Equine Genetics and on to Vet school.
I plan on becoming a large animal vet.

Hmm...that's about it.. I work hard, currently at a Doggie Daycare/Boarding as well as at an Equine Veterinary Clinic and of course..school work.. Razz

Now, lets see.. I have lots of animals Very Happy I'll post pics later because they're on my comp and its...broken..right now Sad

Kayce, a 10yo 3/4 Arabian-Pinto Gelding. He's a chestnut tobiano and is a great guy. He is a quick learning very willing guy. I purchased him from a friend who was having trouble with him.. she couldnt get him to ride properly.. (because she wasnt doing it right..) and was encouraging such bad habits as dancing and rearing. Well, sadly, she was letting him "dance" in wet grass and he slipped and flipped over on her severely breaking her leg. She lost alot of courage in riding and got rid of him. I bought him and have been retraining him. He learned fasta nd has been a competitive horse for me in Open, B-system and 4-H. Our next goal is A system Western Pleasure. Very Happy
He does everything that I listed above as disciplines I've trained in Smile

Star, a 21yo 3/4 Quarter Horse 1/4 Thoroughbred Mare. She's Brown (Black Bay, Dark Bay) and was my first horse. Smile We've learned everything together and every discipline I've done her and I learned together, without a trainer. We did alot of trial and error training and she..although a bit of a witch.. lol, learned it all and has competed in all of it successfully on the Open, B and 4-H levels. She's a good ole girl although fairly bull headed and not all that eager to please (as most Stock horses tend to be.. which is why I love arabs Very Happy )

Kole is my 3yo Black Lab-Border Collie -German Shep mix. What to say about him... lol...he's crazy.. smart, yes..but crazy. He's really hyper but knows about every trick and command. Our next possible endeavor is weight pulling or Agility or Flyball.. not sure which. For the most part we like to hike, ride and go for truck rides. Very Happy Oh yeah, and sleep with me Smile

Dally is my 9mth Blk and White Border Collie Pup. She's supposed to be purebred but... I'm not positive. She's a real small BC, which is pretty normal, she's short coat, also normal in working bred dogs, but.. the one really weird thing about her is her tail curls over her back when she's happy, playing or pretty much when she moves lol. Ah well, mutt or purebred, I dont care. Dally I purchased with the intentions of training her to be a cowdog for work on my ranch someday and herding my cattle and bulls Smile We'll see if shes confident enough.. Right now we enjoy hiking. Very Happy

Tango is my 2yo Torbie and white Domestic Medium Hair. She's a sass lol. That's about all I can say.. she's pretty and sassy. Smile She's called a Torbie because she is a Tortie with tabby instead of solid. Her legs, face and parts of her body are striped. Smile

Docee is my 8mth Black Domestic Short Hair. She's a lover.. enjoys playing but goes nuts for love as soon as you touch her. Right now she's in heat.. hasnt been spayed yet.. so she's spending alot of time yowling and I'm spending alot of time yelling and throwing things at her in the middle of the night. Razz

Ariat is my Silvered Black Berkshire Fancy Rat. Smile She's loving and sweet and very active. She's named Ariat because she has white "boots" on each feet and Ariat is a boot brand. Very Happy

Caelyn is my Black hooded Fancy Rat. She's loving too but a bit more shy. She's named Caelyn because her back has a heart on it and the name Caelyn means love in some ancient language... I think it was Celtic..or Gaelic.. not sure.

Sneakers is my Peach faced Lovebird. He's nice.. noisey but nice. I rescued him from a co-worker who didnt ahve time for him. Right now, he is looking for a new home because I, too, dont have time for him and to get another one to be his buddy will cost about 80.00 Sad

Doozer is my 4?yo Nubian/Boer whether goat. He's a good guy, loves his momma Smile ..me. Smile He's like a big dog. I use him as a companion for Star and as a pack goat for trail rides. Our next endeavor is to get certified to visit hospitals and nursing homes as he's rather sweet. I taught him to lay down on command so that little kids can easily pet him. Very Happy

Gracie is my 2?yo Saanen doe goat. She's a great lil girl, pretty shy as she came from a neglectful home. To tell the truth I..."resuced" her.. I used to board my horses at this college guys house last year. When I moved them in he had 3 goats who he relinquished responsibility of them to me..without my permission..he simply didnt care for them so I did. A few months later I moved my horses and goat and left his goats with him. A friend of mine moved in and she refused to care for the goats. The owner started..feeding..and...watering..them..sometimes. They got free from their pen and he left them out to run around along the highway..Anyways, because he didnt vaccinate them..2 of them died, one from Tetanus and the other from what is called Over-eaters. Gracie was left alone and I went to feed for my friend and saw that she was the only one left. I loaded her up and.. rescued.. her. She's now happy, healthy and also knows how to lay down on command. Very Happy

My family also has another Dog, Kaiser an 11yo German Shep. He's the best dog anyone could ever ask for. kind, sweet, smart, obedient and needed little training. He's old, has arthritis and spoldylosis and is on Cetyl M.

The fam also has 2 cats, Marmaduke an acient (like..19?) Tabby DSH. He's my buddy and was my cat up till the day I moved to school. I love my old loving kitty who wants nothing more then to sleep in your lap, and when thats not available, sleep in front of the fireplace. Smile He was quite the hunter in his day though.
The otehr cat is Daytone, she's a Tabby DMH and is crazy lol. She loves my dad and only my dad. She's quite the hunter also.

So, whew lol that's my herd Very Happy
Alicia

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW! Shocked Sorry that was so long.. I didnt realize it was THAT long. Razz
LabNut

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have:

2 cats (Chloe and Abby) << Half Sisters
1 Dog (Samantha)
4 Fiddler crabs (Big Mama, Sabastian, Arial, Sherbert)
A lot of Fish Razz
11 Frogs
5 Rats ( BooBoo, yogie (<<Brothers) Zues, Hades (<< 5 week old brothers) and Gus (<< His brother passed away Sad )
Alicia

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I call Kole Booboo Very Happy lol just like Yogie does, "Hey Boo Boo" Very Happy He's my Boo Bear Smile
Katilicious

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have...

1 dog- Finn
1 cat- Oliver
7 fish-Porky Jr, Cockerdoodle, Alee, Jerry, Luey, Stripes and Skip

Laughing
Dusty

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My name is Felicia. I am 14 yrs old. I am homeschooled. I show dogs in AKC conformation. I love all animals. I want to train dogs for a living when I get older. When I turn 16, I am going to go to grooming school for dogs, so I can groom dogs "professionally." (I already groom dogs for people I know, since I groom my bouv (my breeders taught me how and are still teaching me tricks and such)

I work for a weaver (yes, I know how to hand weave Very Happy) and I work at my parents dog boarding kennel. I love both, and the weaver I work for has a dog and a cat. I love them both very much.

I personally own my dog, Dusty, and my kitties, KiKi and Lucy. I am buying a sheep, because I am in a 4-H sheep club, the sheep will be for wool not meat, due to me going to get to attached to it, and the club i am in does wool not meat Wink

Manny- He is a very large chocolate lab. He is 9yo, and is a wonderful dog. He lets you do anything to him. Like babies poke him in the eye, he just sits there. He is an awesome dog. My opa found him on his 100 acres, and my family went up to his house for deer hunting (my dad likes to deer hunt) and we came back home with no deer, but a dog Very Happy.

Dusty- He is a bouvier des flandres, and is my conformation dog. This dog is my bestest friend Very Happy. He doesnt like men around me, because he sees them as a threat. But as soon as he gets to know anyone, he is a lovie. I am going to do agility or something like that (that i can show him in for AKC titles) because he likes to be challenged, brainwise. He likes to have to use his head. Smile

KiKi- She is around 3yo and is the prettiest cat I have ever seen. She is the best cat for me. I could never ask for anything better. I can put hats and such on her and take pictures, and she couldnt care less. We love just snuggling together. She is also a great hunter Smile

[right=Lucy - Left=KiKi]

Lucy- She is around 9mths now. She is still a crazy kitten. Her best friend, Sophie, had to be put to sleep (from a disease), and so now, since you never ever saw Lucy without Sophie, Lucy hangs around KiKi. Lucy always needs companionship. She crys if she has no one. She is a gorgous cat also.

Nicky- Is a long coat chihuahua, who I sometimes show in conformation too. He is the cutiest thing ever. I love him lots. He is my big sisters dog, and will be leaving us when she leaves Sad I will miss him (but I wont miss him peeing on all my stuff Razz)

Well that is all I can think of to write about them for now Very Happy
bumblebee

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i am pet less..... Crying or Very sad
Dusty

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh poor bumblebee, hopefully [if you have the right circumstances for the animal] you can get one soon... Wink
Lucky_Duck

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dusty, Kiki is so pretty!! lol I just want to snuggle with her! lol

I only have one doggie and I used to have hamsters, but not anymore. I sort of have a cat, but she lives with my friend. You see, this cat (more of a kitten) kept coming to my friend's house and wouldn't leave. My friend and I, being stupid, went outside and started playing with it and was feeding it some cat food and some little treats. Of course, that made it stay! lol Her mom didn't know what to do, so eventually they took it in and then took it to the vet. The kitten was healthy and only had ear mites or something like that, but they gave them some meds for that and now the lil baby is fine. She is thin, but healthy. I wanted to give the kitten a name so I called her Jingle since it was around Christmas last year and I thought it was a cute name. We made this little collar with a really small jingle bell on it too! But then, I was looking at the kitten and noticed how it looked like she was wearing socks. A lot of cats/kittens have this, but it really did look like she was wearing four of the same socks. So, we named her Jingle Socks, but call her Socks for short Very Happy
hgo

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have 4 cats and i am homescooled too. Cool there are other people on the net like me.
Dusty

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lucky_Duck wrote:
Dusty, Kiki is so pretty!! lol I just want to snuggle with her! lol

Thank you. I was blessed with her. She is pretty and has the best temperment ever.

Lucky, my friend has a dad who is in the "dog show world", lol, I know her cause I know her dad. And I met her dad cause my mentor is good friends with him. So, anyways, she has no animals right now, and her dad says that he only likes dogs, and he is waiting for a dog from my mentor. So yes, she is petless. So basically, my dog and cats are like hers. She loves them to death, lol. Dusty absolutly adores her, lol. I think it is good to "share" with people who cant really have animals. I know my friend struggles alot because me and our other friend show dogs and have a dog of our own, and she doesnt. i have told her many times, that my pets are her pets too. Very Happy
wickedrodent

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So nice to meet everyone Very Happy

Your pets are all so cute!!
Splash

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a chihuahua named cody hes a boy
german shepherd named hunter hes a boy too
female Doberman named gypsy
and a male doberman named oliver

I have Jersey a male cat
Simba a male persian
and Dusty a female cat

I should be getting rats soon! Very Happy
Ada Russel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love the pic pic pics! Well, I have:

A cat Duchess whos almost 11

A dog named Kirby, who is almost three

A hamster named Chip, whos 5 months

And two Guinea Pigs who are turning 4, Penny and Squeakers!

I'll try to get pic wicys, but I don't think I can!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    sandboxfarm Forum Index -> Chicken Chatter All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: