Management Farm House
My Farm
Rescue
Marketplace
Trades
Contracts
Bids
Help
Stop chatterin' and return to my farmin'!
Community

SearchSearch Forum & Players   MemberlistMemberlist 
 My FarmMy Farm   Log in to check PMLog in to check PM   

TIP If you are coming back from a hiatus!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
*~Trent~*

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:25 pm    Post subject: TIP If you are coming back from a hiatus!! Reply with quote

Hey there! If you are coming back from a long hiatus from playing the game, and a majority of you animals are retirement age or near retirement age, here is my tip for you!

DO NOT examine animals! This may be obvious but I accidentally did it once and lost my only AE wolf Sad

Go through all of the animals building by building, and breed all of the females. Try to use different males if possible so that your next generation isn't all related.

Now that all of your animals are bred, look through and see the longest gestational wait, and then wait to examine until after that time has passed. So if you have a mythological creature due in 1 day, and a betta due in 3 hours, wait the full day until the mythological creature is due. Then take a turn, and hopefully with all of the new animals born you didn't lose too many of your colors/details/variations when all of the parents retire! Very Happy
Dumbledore

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish I had known that a few years ago when I came back after being gone for 5 years.. Lost a lot of animals.
Then was gone for 5 more years. Smile

Now I am in and out.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    sandboxfarm Forum Index -> Chicken Chatter All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: