Management Farm House
My Farm
Rescue
Marketplace
Trades
Contracts
Bids
Help
Stop chatterin' and return to my farmin'!
Community

SearchSearch Forum & Players   MemberlistMemberlist 
 My FarmMy Farm   Log in to check PMLog in to check PM   

events not updating

Post new topic   Reply to topic    sandboxfarm Forum Index -> Report Bugs Here- thanks!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kasper1

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:50 am    Post subject: events not updating Reply with quote

our events have ran for the correct amount of time with more than enough enteries but it did not give us the results.

Kasper Sad
redrusty66

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This seems to be occuring in new contests ive made as well...contest ran 10 hours ago but no results are given. 4 entries (2 each from 2 players). We've just come back to start trying to play again, please don't tell me contests don't work now?
redrusty66

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya know, in thinking about this, there's lots of coders out there, hell, on Virtual Pet List there is a whole section of people offering their services, even just piece work, (ya know like coming in to fix up a specific problem for 50$ for instance). There's really no reason for this stuff not to befunctioning, espcially since it's pretty simplisitc mechanics (not like there's a some huge genetic genome behind the breeding, nor is there some huge complicated mechanics in the simplistic contests here). The Execute Events page is just blank. No backups anywehre or what? SBF is actually a pretty nice game, I think most people come and go ONLY because things stay broken. Yet any other game that is abandoned or no longer supported is taken down to avoid both the impression that players are being scammed (new players join, buy tokens only to find out things don't work) and the frustration and bad reputation of having new players join a game that is broken (it reflects badly on the whole company itself as well as any other games they run). If the basic mechanics here worked, I'm pretty sure the site would become active again (htnt hint...ya want player money or a bad reputation Orbis?) Just starnge all the way around. I've wrote the comapany in a ticket, for hopefully some official word on the status of the game. They really need to make an official announcement, abandoned or supported! (Yes I just came back, bought tokens only to realize the events don't run so now i'm worried and a bit ticked...lol) If ya not gonna support the game...please remove the temptation for players to buy tokens or spend their time playing. Right?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    sandboxfarm Forum Index -> Report Bugs Here- thanks! All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: