Management Farm House
My Farm
Rescue
Marketplace
Trades
Contracts
Bids
Help
Stop chatterin' and return to my farmin'!
Community

SearchSearch Forum & Players   MemberlistMemberlist 
 My FarmMy Farm   Log in to check PMLog in to check PM   

Blue Creek Academy - Equestrian RPG (PG-13)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 102, 103, 104

View previous topic :: View next topic  

How fun is this RP?
Awesomee!! I love it.
44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
Its cool.
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
Boringg!
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

barbaro800

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Well since this school is all top-notch and expensive, the teachers actually teach. They just load on a lot of work - and if you don't understand the material, it's hard. I think everyone here just struggles with the work load," Angela reassured. "Let me put my cell phone number in your phone in case you need help or something," she added, holding out her hand.
Bratterratt

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ireland nodded and pulled out her cell from her jeans pocket, placing it in Angela's outstretched hand. So, the work sounded hard here. Great. This would be a fun first semester...
barbaro800

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Angela quickly typed her name into the contact list and her phone number and handed it back to Ireland. "There ya go. Maybe we'll have some of the same classes - or the same teachers, so we can study together!"
barbaro800

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG IT'S AARON
Bratterratt

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[Um, I think I just fell in love...]

Ireland took her phone back and pocketed it.

"Maybe. I guess we'll have to wait and see. Hey, thanks for the tour, but I should really get back and check on Xerxes. He's kind of a ditz when it comes to exciting new places," -she explained with a roll of her eyes. The gelding was usually very level headed, however, being a young guy of only seven years, he did have his moments...
barbaro800

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Okay, have fun! Just remember, text or call if ya need me. Good luck!" Angela said with a big smile.
Bratterratt

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Thanks Angela. I really appreciate it," -Ireland replied, her smile genuine and thankful. She would definitely go to the other girl if she had any questions or problems. But for now, she couldn't wait to get to the stables. Waving in goodbye to Angela, Ireland started off at a jog, making her way across the grounds.

Surprisingly enough, she found the correct barn with as little confusion as possible. Slowing her walk, the young woman stopped before Xerxes' stall, greeted by the big bay's anxious face and a soft wuffing nicker. Stroking the forelock between his ears, Ireland smiled, muttering a few adoring words to the gelding.

About a half hour later...

Girth cinched, cheek strap tightened, and breast collar adjusted, Xerxes stood tethered at one of the rings on the barn's outer wall. He was tacked in his English/Australian work saddle, and cavesson bridle, all a rich, maple red that blended nicely with his dappled bay hide and barrel. Ireland held her velvet helmet beneath her arm as she adjusted her black leather riding boots. All ready, she strapped the helmet on, unclipped the gelding, and mounted up.

Xerxes sidestepped, knees high and out of place. Throwing her leg over the saddle, Ireland corrected him quickly with a stern half-halt and deep seat. The big bay stopped in place and this time waited for the cue to move. Shifting to the correct position in her saddle, knees upright and hands down, Ireland moved Xerxes to the open arena close by, closing the gate behind her.

Inside there was a hunter course set up; eight jumps varying in level of difficulty. The outer edge of the arena was empty though, so Ireland pushed Xerxes into his strides, warming up...
barbaro800

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(sorry i haven't been able to post in a while, i've had sooo much homework lately ahhh. what happened to shaggy?)

Courtney led her Paint horse, with only one hand on the reins, over to her favorite arena. Passing it, she noticed there was some commotion in another arena. Summer fell off? Oh puh-lease. She only falls off 'cause she sucks., Courtney thought. Her red hair was unnoticeable from her helmet; she had put her hair up in a neat ballet-type bun. She opened the arena gate, noticing another rider was already warming up in the arena. She squinted, trying to identify the rider. She didn't recognize the horse, either. She closed the gate and ground mounted, and began warming up around the arena as well.
shaggydoggy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahhh I've been gone soo freaking long!! I'm sooo sorry for those of you who care. I had a lot of personal problems going on when I left. Deaths in the family, stuff like that that took a toll on me mentally. I hope to stay and keeping role playing, if you all will take me back! I plan on sticking to this storey for now though. Hehe. I sorta remember where we left off.

Jacob slid off his horse, a shaking hand reaching out for Summers face. She looked bad, and that was putting it lightly. Conning out of his revere, and now back to reality, Jacob snatched the phone from his jeans pocket, hurriedly typing 9-1-1. A light sheen of sweat was already forming on the boys face, as he began talking.
"At Blue Creek Academy, a girl fell off her horse. She's breathing but looks pretty bad. Come quick," Jacob said into the phone, then hung up, not wanting to hear the long conversation of how to stay calm, that was sure to come up....

Rosalie reached out for Aaron's hand, needing comfort. Her best friend had just fallen off a horse, and could be in a life threatening situation. Tears already were threatening to spill down her rosy cheeks, as her hand began to shake.
" Summer, don't you dare close your eyes. You hear me? You WILL stay with me," Rosalie threatened, the tears now making her throat sore as the streamed down her face...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    sandboxfarm Forum Index -> Roleplaying All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 102, 103, 104
Page 104 of 104

Jump to: