Management Farm House
My Farm
Rescue
Marketplace
Trades
Contracts
Bids
Help
Stop chatterin' and return to my farmin'!
Community

SearchSearch Forum & Players   MemberlistMemberlist 
 My FarmMy Farm   Log in to check PMLog in to check PM   

nope

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cocodri

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:14 am    Post subject: nope Reply with quote

You are not alone!

I've got almost every male animal on my ranch at stud for $50 - breed away. PLEASE. A few animals for sale - not many yet. Tomorrow afternoon I'll take a deeeeep breath and take the first turn in months. Hopefully I won't lose too much.
Sadie,

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope not too! I've been trying to breed my female cats to yours to get an endangered species, but I can't get him! Sad I keep getting the reeds of my girls.. Tomorow I'd like to breed them one more time? I will do it in the morning before you take yur turn ok? If I do get the breed, and you don't have any like him from your girls, I'll breed you some. Problem is, I only got 3 breedings left after today's until someone fixes my account (it's not working, I'm supposed to get 3 free breeding a day, plus exams, and I'm not). Very Happy Good luck tomorow!
Cocodri

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What breed are you trying for? I'll see if I can get one for you one way or another. I'm sorry about the turns thing - hopefully it will be fixed soon.
Sadie,

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got one! I'm so happy with the last breeding, I got one of the kittens out of your good stud, the endangered breed of cat! Smile
Yes I sure hope so.
I do have one question for you. A took a peek at your horses and found one that really strikes my fancy. I have a super soft spot for mustangs.. I got my hands on a 3 year old mare not too long ago and am trying to get a certain colour out of her (rose grey color, with my favorite stud) they aren't pure mustang babies, but I'm not worried since I'm keeping the foals. I do have a young stud out of that mare if your needing one but anyways I was wondering if you would consider selling/trading your 23 year old Spanish Mustang mare. I can try and breed you a good foal with good colors to trade with as soon as I get more breedings. I just really like her and I could start a pure line with her too. Very Happy
Think about it and let me know,
Sadie Very Happy
Sadie,

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got one! I'm so happy with the last breeding, I got one of the kittens out of your good stud, the endangered breed of cat! Smile
Yes I sure hope so.
I do have one question for you. A took a peek at your horses and found one that really strikes my fancy. I have a super soft spot for mustangs.. I got my hands on a 3 year old mare not too long ago and am trying to get a certain colour out of her (rose grey color, with my favorite stud) they aren't pure mustang babies, but I'm not worried since I'm keeping the foals. I do have a young stud out of that mare if your needing one but anyways I was wondering if you would consider selling/trading your 23 year old Spanish Mustang mare. I can try and breed you a good foal with good colors to trade with as soon as I get more breedings. I just really like her and I could start a pure line with her too. Very Happy
Think about it and let me know,
Sadie Very Happy
Cocodri

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:32 am    Post subject: :D Reply with quote

Glad you got the kitty Smile

You mean Genius EyeQ? http://www.sandboxfarm.com/viewanimal.php?idkey=1121950

I will lease her to you with three breedings, but I can't let her go. She's sorta special to me - sentimental like Smile
Sadie,

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya, I'm like that with a few of mine so I get it, lol, thanks for lettin me breed her though, hopefully I'll get good Spanish babies. I'll breed her to my mustang colt. Very Happy I'm so excited!
Sadie,

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, I have some Pitbulls and Great Dane dogs that aren't getting sold, and was wondering if you'd be interested in taking them for free. I have messaged all of my former SBF buddies but they haven't messages me back, so your my last try. I have too many dogs that I'm not using and am trying to go through and sell them off slowly, but no ones buying and I dont want to release, also I'd rather not sterilize and sell cheap. If you'd be willing to take a few, it would be awesome! I'm trying to breed pitbulls, Danes and a few other breeds with better colours on them so that they are worth a prettyer penny. It's hard... :I
Let me know if your interested, also horses for sale too, so pick out what you like and bid 0.
Thanks,
Sadie
Cocodri

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:22 am    Post subject: :) Reply with quote

You would make me so very happy with a Dane puppy! Maybe I can get a fancier color on them and send a puppy back! I must say - I don't think I have any real exciting dog colors right now. *sigh* Oh - I have charcoal on the Scottish Deerhound when it is old enough to breed.
Sadie,

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I recently got 2 4-5 year old gret dane females with End colors. Well I was so excited that when I got them I bred them that day. I bred those two girls about 10 times now to many different boys and haven't got their color yet. It's actually frustrating because they aren't young.. I don't know if I'll be able to get a good color unless I breed with another End color. I'll try one when I breed for your pup, you might get lucky! Very Happy
Cocodri

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All my dog boys are common colors :/ maybe after the first of the year I can afford some tokens and new boys...with new colors...
Sadie,

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, your Shiba Inu pup is here and ready when you are. Bid on the younger one Smile Also, the great Dane pup is here! I bred my two females with those new Karelean Bear dogs, I got 2 bear dogs, and 2 Danes! 1 Black and red End color (color of mother), and 1 Hairless End color (also color of mother). I would like for you to bid on the Black and Red Great Dane puppy. You says you don't have any great doggy colors, well now you do! Smile
I was wondering, would you consider trading your perlino Paint that's for sale for a hairless?
Cocodri

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:11 am    Post subject: :D Reply with quote

You bet! I think I bid on the right dogs. Here's the Paint:
http://www.sandboxfarm.com/viewanimal.php?idkey=1227873

just bid zero on her. I took her off sale so no one else would accidentally get her before you. Thank you so much for the dogs! Whee!
Sadie,

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, I haven't heard from you in a while :0... Wondering if your still around?
I noticed by reading this over that I got your perlino but you didn't get my hairless.. Do you want her, it's no problem now that I have 2 good stud dogs I won't worry about replacing her.
I'm very excited! My breedings and exams are fixed, and more people are coming back to this game. I'm not so worried that it will shut down now. Smile I have been breeding farm animals on a daily basis, but since your no here, no one is buying them. Rabbits, pigs, cows, macaws, ferrets, even goats! Lol.
Hope to talk soon,
Sadio Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    sandboxfarm Forum Index -> Chicken Chatter All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: